Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 5)

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

you are right about the cast part - and barun too ! i agree :))

but about seeing another ASR? I'm sorry, i can never take that, ever.

this is a beautiful story about two star crossed lovers and beautifully portrayed by Barun n Sanaya. For me they are ArShi and no one can replace them... <3

i dont mind if they add tracks to drag till barun comes and then continue...
but if a new guy? thats a definite no from me.

-- just my POV --
Did cvs already tell you about the future track...please have patience..

who said i dont have patience...m waiting only... will always stick to this show as long as it casts Sanaya and Barun...

i just meant 'if' another guy is introduced, this show is dead for me...

i have just replied to the tm's last part of the post - no offence meant please.

sorry if i sound rude...but noone forcing to barun to leave the show...its his choice..but we cant give punishment to other talented people. BTW .I respect your POV

yeah, ur right there - but this is a show, and barun should have thought about this...
im not blaming him here - i really want him to have that break of his, cz he does seem very tired...
i just blame whomsoever leaked this news and made so much chaos out of this...
the ph should have handled it properly...
if during the kidnap track they managed, then y not now?

besides, i dont want this show to be dragged on without half the cast and lots of fans' critisisms ! dyu think sanaya and the rest of them would want to act under those circumstances? id rather if they started afresh in another show...

i dont want our show to end after its all ruined - i want it to end because it was too good! <3

Edited by ipkknd_hazel - 10 November 2012 at 6:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwanispate22Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Season 2 is possible if Barun is planning to come back. But as per Star Plus today, he isn't. Then do you want to let go of Mamiji's Hello Hi Bye Bye, NK's funny Hindi, Khushi's Jalebies and Naniji's modern day outlook with aged wisdom, because Barun decided Bollywood is the place to be? That's not fair.

I commented on Star Plus FB page, 

"In my opinion, if you can come up with a decent storyline, by all means, do continue IPK. But if there is no story, end it for the duration of Barun's leave while showing repeat telecast of old popular IPK episodes, then come back with fresh storyline (with the same casts & characters of course) for season 2. There are plenty of well-written fan fiction in India forum and elsewhere which can be used for season 2."

But if Barun has decided to quit TV industry forever, we can't hold back the rest of the people's career because of that. That's unfair.

4lions behavior has been so unfair...I am just appalled that they are still sending Secret Service to IF to defend their cause...

Excuse me? Who's secret service here?

You're the president, my dear!! ROFL

Shreya

Lol... I didn't know I became president of secret service sitting in my room in Canada... Where's my coronation? Where's the pomp and ceremony? I never get my proper dues, dammit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
We were lucky to have had the Arshi magic for about 18 months- I think that was probably 6 months longer than anyone expected - in fact after Barun got the movie everyone did expect that he would leave BUT no - he came back. All dramas have a shelf life - they cannot continue forever- where they carry on unfortunately you have the situation where leads can leave- nothing anyone can do about it. People have a passion for both leads in IPK especially Barun BUT that does not mean that they have to go to the extent & reach the heights that have been demonstrated recently.
People have made derogratary reamarks about Barun-Gul- 4 lions- SP- Sanaya etc etc- very immature attititude shown & in most cases a very selfish attitude. So in that I agree with your post- life has to go on & there are various livlihoods at stake here. Also wanted to say that I am amazed at the lask of understanding that people have shown - insensitivity as well. Call your self fans - why- thank goodness that the afore mentioned parties do not read IF.
People assumed that there would be a new ASR? That there would be a new love interest for Khushi - goodness sakes - Barun has not even left yet. As he said last Friday - he is waiting for the CVs to write him out- He said that he was on a break as he was tired after a three year slog- INFACT - bless him - he said that they were working half the day on Diwali as well & half the day he would be at home.
Professional to the end despite all the allegations etc- I would say that let us all show - maturity & respect & support him & NOW especially the rest of what is left of IPK - there is still LM & the other supporting cast who have brilliant skills & let us not forget the talented Sanaya- has anyone given thought to what she will have gone through whilst all this has happened? Finally wanted to say that I will too keep watching IPK - for the quality & aura that was created & LM & story & if need be the PH - & those that don't want to watch don't have to - no one forces you!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwanispate22TargaryenTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

this is a beautiful story about two star crossed lovers and beautifully portrayed by Barun n Sanaya. For me they are ArShi and no one can replace them... <3

-- just my POV --

who said i dont have patience...m waiting only... will always stick to this show as long as it casts Sanaya and Barun...

i have just replied to the tm's last part of the post - no offence meant please.

sorry if i sound rude...but noone forcing to barun to leave the show...its his choice..but we cant give punishment to other talented people. BTW .I respect your POV

yeah, ur right there - but this is a show, and barun should have thought about this...
im not blaming him here - i really want him to have that break of his, cz he does seem very tired...

besides, i dont want this show to be dragged on without half the cast and lots of fans' critisisms ! dyu think sanaya and the rest of them would want to act under those circumstances? id rather if they started afresh in another show...

i dont want our show to end after its all ruined - i want it to end because it was too good! <3

IF Barun is planning to come back, season 2 is the best option. But Star Plus has said that Barun has quit as in not intending to come back. 
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by Mahi122

Season 2 is possible if Barun is planning to come back. But as per Star Plus today, he isn't. Then do you want to let go of Mamiji's Hello Hi Bye Bye, NK's funny Hindi, Khushi's Jalebies and Naniji's modern day outlook with aged wisdom, because Barun decided Bollywood is the place to be? That's not fair.

I commented on Star Plus FB page, 

"In my opinion, if you can come up with a decent storyline, by all means, do continue IPK. But if there is no story, end it for the duration of Barun's leave while showing repeat telecast of old popular IPK episodes, then come back with fresh storyline (with the same casts & characters of course) for season 2. There are plenty of well-written fan fiction in India forum and elsewhere which can be used for season 2."

But if Barun has decided to quit TV industry forever, we can't hold back the rest of the people's career because of that. That's unfair.

4lions behavior has been so unfair...I am just appalled that they are still sending Secret Service to IF to defend their cause...

Excuse me? Who's secret service here?

You're the president, my dear!! ROFL

Shreya
Secret services have presidents?

Please try to have a healthy discussion without being emotional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Well fairness have different definitions to different people.
Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever.
I can not blame either of them.
Majority should win in this case.

For me I will quit the show if any of them leave the show.
I watch this show just to see SaRun in the same frame.
Otherwise I do not have anything for the show.
And I will never watch Main Aur Mr Right.

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 10 November 2012 at 6:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28Tia.0

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

-- just my POV --

Unlike others, I think they will handle this track nicely during Barun's absence!! Big smile 

Shreya

trpbabeipkknd_hazelTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

But IPK is not based on individual performance dear!
IPK is all about Sarun chemistry! I can't accept IPK without Barun or Sanaya!
Cry

Completely agree. But Sanaya had chemistry with Mohit in MJHT. How can you say that she won't be able to re-create it with another actor like she did with Barun and Mohit? Don't you think you are undermining her talent?

hakim218Miss Cheriespate22

Go to top