Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 4)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

I agree with your stance on people losing their jobs Tia! I am just dissapointed that this story we invested so much time in not ending the way we wanted, which is with the union of ARHI for all time!

The story HAS hit it's climax! They are married after much trial and very much in love! So is this the time to seperate them? It feels wrong! I think that is why everyone is for ending the show on a high note with ARHI together! That is the dream! Arnav and Khushi was meant to spend the rest of their lives together! They were meant to have kids with each other! THAT was the story we were sold! The story of "Love Conquers All"!!

BUT from practical aspects, I guess IF the show must go on, they have to adjust the story! It is a crying shame! I will watch it for a few weeks and see where this is going and decide what I will do! But a lot of people think it is a mistake to continue this story without Arnav and Khushi!

The ONLY other thing is the REPLACE ASR! Then maybe it will be a different guy playing him, but Arnav and Khushi will STILL be together! That may be MORE palatable than a new man! BUT having said that this NEW man may actually be a more refreshing angle! IF they keep things open (Say ASR is presumed dead), then he can always come back at the end and they can end the show with ARHI reuniting! So the audience gets what they want in the end too! (I am sure SP and PH can bring Barun back for 2 weeks). NOT that impossible to do that!

Lets wait and see!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 November 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoMiss CherieMephistoTia.0

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Honestly, the practical side of me wants the show to continue. Those 100 people on the set shouldn't suffer because of one person.They should at least give it a try without Barun. If the TRP audience likes the new Guy and accepts him, i dont see SP ending the show.

But the emotional side of me will never be able to accept any other person playing Arnav. For me it was always Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi. I would rather preserve the old beautiful rabba ves in my memory. But still I think that we, fans should not be pressurizing the channel to shut down the show. It is unfair to Sanaya and all the other people on the set.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Tia.0

Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Agree with you why ruin a serial because of one person the other cast deserve our respect and support this show its about the cast director and everyone else so if Barun want to quit tv  and take up movie we as the audience should respect his descision and still watch the show for sanaya and the rest of the cast  please don't bash me so what if Barun quit let the show go on because I will always watch ISPKKND WITH OUR WITH OUT BARUN. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Season 2 is possible if Barun is planning to come back. But as per Star Plus today, he isn't. Then do you want to let go of Mamiji's Hello Hi Bye Bye, NK's funny Hindi, Khushi's Jalebies and Naniji's modern day outlook with aged wisdom, because Barun decided Bollywood is the place to be? That's not fair.

I commented on Star Plus FB page, 

"In my opinion, if you can come up with a decent storyline, by all means, do continue IPK. But if there is no story, end it for the duration of Barun's leave while showing repeat telecast of old popular IPK episodes, then come back with fresh storyline (with the same casts & characters of course) for season 2. There are plenty of well-written fan fiction in India forum and elsewhere which can be used for season 2."

But if Barun has decided to quit TV industry forever, we can't hold back the rest of the people's career because of that. That's unfair.

4lions behavior has been so unfair...I am just appalled that they are still sending Secret Service to IF to defend their cause...

Excuse me? Who's secret service here?
Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Although I still think they can work out some sort of contract with Barun Sobti, I feel like the people involved in this did a shitty effort to retain the actors. 

Edited by Crazy_1001 - 10 November 2012 at 6:40pm

Tia.0

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Season 2 is possible if Barun is planning to come back. But as per Star Plus today, he isn't. Then do you want to let go of Mamiji's Hello Hi Bye Bye, NK's funny Hindi, Khushi's Jalebies and Naniji's modern day outlook with aged wisdom, because Barun decided Bollywood is the place to be? That's not fair.

I commented on Star Plus FB page, 

"In my opinion, if you can come up with a decent storyline, by all means, do continue IPK. But if there is no story, end it for the duration of Barun's leave while showing repeat telecast of old popular IPK episodes, then come back with fresh storyline (with the same casts & characters of course) for season 2. There are plenty of well-written fan fiction in India forum and elsewhere which can be used for season 2."

But if Barun has decided to quit TV industry forever, we can't hold back the rest of the people's career because of that. That's unfair.

4lions behavior has been so unfair...I am just appalled that they are still sending Secret Service to IF to defend their cause...

Excuse me? Who's secret service here?

You're the president, my dear!! WinkLOLLOLROFL

Shreya

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

All I'm saying is that judge after you have a reason. Don't jump the gun before. I was guilty of that too. When this re-marriage track started, I was one of them who thought that was the suckiest re-marriage ever.

But eventually, I moved on. So if truly you hate whatever track or actor they bring on board, then by all means join me on our bashers thread. But even us bashers, don't bash before we have a valid reason.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Miss Cheriespate22

Go to top