Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 3)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

But IPK is not based on individual performance dear!
IPK is all about Sarun chemistry! I can't accept IPK without Barun or Sanaya!
Cry
\\

there is no ipkknd without barun or sanaya !

its abt sarun/arshi

sarun made arshi alive!

its not abt xyz with barun

or xyz with sanaya 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockksssoni28ipkknd_hazelTia.0

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

you are right about the cast part - and barun too ! i agree :))

but about seeing another ASR? I'm sorry, i can never take that, ever.

this is a beautiful story about two star crossed lovers and beautifully portrayed by Barun n Sanaya. For me they are ArShi and no one can replace them... <3

i dont mind if they add tracks to drag till barun comes and then continue...
but if a new guy? thats a definite no from me.

-- just my POV --
Did cvs already tell you about the future track...please have patience..

who said i dont have patience...m waiting only... will always stick to this show as long as it casts Sanaya and Barun...

i just meant 'if' another guy is introduced, this show is dead for me...

i have just replied to the tm's last part of the post - no offence meant please.

sorry if i sound rude...but noone forcing to barun to leave the show...its his choice..but we cant give punishment to other talented people. BTW .I respect your POV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218jalkukdi1ipkknd_hazeldushturainMiss CherieTia.0

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Those who want to quit because they only want to see Barun with Sanaya, I have no issues with them. It's their own personal choice. There has been plenty of time, I wanted to quit the show because I didn't like the track and/or the characterization. It's as valid reason to quit as quitting because you want to see Sanaya with Barun.

Just don't force Star Plus to shut down the show because of one actor. There might be other people who are willing to give the new actor (whoever he is) a chance. That's all I'm saying. People's livelihood is at the stake here.

if only 4 rats understood this . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Tia.0

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
sorry dear, must disagree on this one. the fact is there is no business like show business, so can't compare with us everyday ppl. I don't want ppl to lose their jobs either, so i think they should take a leap, and as suggested by others sanaya can play Arshi's daughter. Barun is irreplaceable and so is Sanaya for that matter. if she was doing a movie and left I also think the show should end. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28Tia.0

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52mahamluvsbsTia.0

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
You have put some wonderful points Tia. I want to give the show a fair chance too, I wish what you said could be true but the problem is, I dont trust the CVs enough to give us something worth watching. The show lost its charm long time back and it was kept afloat only because of Barun and Sanaya. 
They are like the two wheels of the show, I doubt that Sanaya alone will be able to take it forward especially if the script is not good enough. Last time it was different, fans knew that Barun would return so they held on. But this time we don't know when and if he will return. 
Ronit was the best Mihir according to me too but until he settled into the role, Smriti was able to keep the show running because the script was good. (Ekta actually took it as a challenge).. Plus the show's popularity was mostly because of Tulsi's character. Thats why when Smriti quit and Gautami took over, the show did not work and Ekta was forced to bring Smriti back.
As for the new guy, no matter how good he is, if  the script is not good enough, it will not click with the audience..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218BarunDiwaniMiss CherieTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Season 2 is possible if Barun is planning to come back. But as per Star Plus today, he isn't. Then do you want to let go of Mamiji's Hello Hi Bye Bye, NK's funny Hindi, Khushi's Jalebies and Naniji's modern day outlook with aged wisdom, because Barun decided Bollywood is the place to be? That's not fair.

I commented on Star Plus FB page, 

"In my opinion, if you can come up with a decent storyline, by all means, do continue IPK. But if there is no story, end it for the duration of Barun's leave while showing repeat telecast of old popular IPK episodes, then come back with fresh storyline (with the same casts & characters of course) for season 2. There are plenty of well-written fan fiction in India forum and elsewhere which can be used for season 2."

But if Barun has decided to quit TV industry forever, we can't hold back the rest of the people's career because of that. That's unfair.

Edited by tia.o - 10 November 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218PlovesArshipanckBarunDiwaniMiss CherieMariam_Sultan

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I want to say sth

Edit:

Tia darling, yes I agree with you and this is a much needed post ..the forums gone haywire. 

First of all, we know Barun clarified he is going on a two month break...why all this chaos saying nooo he is actually quitting making us fool try to save the ph bla bla...I mean what da hell? Barun is a human being, it is his right to take a break...we ourselves been talking how he didn't look well last few month.most importantly we should respect his decision, we should support him. Just because we love to see him doesn't mean we will push him to his death by physical exhaustion. He is not a robot and definitely not a puppet we can control by pulling his strings. 

Now about stopping and closing down the serial, here I agree with you Tia...to the extent that it wont be fair to everyone...but giving it a chance ???hmmm I think it depends may be yes or maybe not ...I understand the show must go on...but there's a but...4 lions has disappointed us sooo many times, the show been gone down hill but we still stick the show ( I know I did) only for Barun, now Barun is going for a break so let's see how the PH deals with the scenerio...

Till now we don't know how the story will go on, 

1. arnav will die ??? Good on them I won't watch it ever.
2. A new hero mr. Universe  is introduced for khushi who loves her to death and worship her like goddess...sorry I can't watch rabba vey between khushi and some random person...no can do
3. Arnav goes some where and new characters are introduced but we know arnav will be back after two months ---yes it might be given a chance
4. The role of arnav sing raizada will be played by some one else...provided Barun will be back after two months and take back his role ...hell yes I will super give it a chance...
5. Thousand other possible scenarios 

What I'm trying to say...Barun is leaving temporarily no matter what we say or do and it won't be ethical to force him to stay. At the Same time it won't be ethical to shut down the show for that reason...whether we will watch it or not depends on the story line...if we don't watch it, some other people will watch it the show must go on ...we should stop being selfish...it's time we brace ourselves some hard facts that it is after all a fictional show and we can't hv it just the way we like it forever.

Edited by dushturain - 10 November 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Go to top