Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 26)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

@sun-_shine - -This is purely meant as discussion. So please don't take offence.

If you're not getting from a show what you want you always have the option of not watching. Remote or rather mouse is in your hands.Smile
In the spirit of discussion I have already started to make worthy use of the remote and mouse with regard to IPK... thanks again for reminding about the all powerful devices that we all take recourse to at some point of time...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Siri22Tia.0

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
yup tia u r rite...

the magic arshi gav by sarun... wil retain by new guy...

anyways i wil watch the show..to knw how its going...and for sanaya n karan...

u r concept was gud f ipk season2.. since...asr -kkgsr have adopted 

AArav singh raizadaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

dkapi1 Senior Member
dkapi1
dkapi1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry Tia but to me the show is incomplete without Barun Sobti... and to be truthful I only started watching this show for Barun as Arnav and its not just me but millions of others who watch this show just for Barun and Sanaya and I'd say it's fair as people are complainig and saying to end this show WITH SARUN on a happy note than someone replacing Arnav... I WANT THIS SHOW WITH BARUN AND SANAYA ... IF BARUN WANTS TO  LEAVE THEN LET THE SHOW COME TO AN END COZ THIS SHOW IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE MAIN LEADS!!! Once agian I am really sorry to Hurt others feelings but this is the reality guys and i know for sure there are 1000s out there who just feel the same as me !! I mean IPKKND was no.1 but since the news about barun leaving, the show has dropped to 2nd and I CAN GARUNTEE WHEN BARUN LEAVES THE SHOW WILL BE NOTHING... COZ I'LL BE ONE OF THOSE AS WELL WHO WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!!! ITS NOT JUST FOR BARUN EVEN IF IT WAS SANAYA OR KARAN I WOULD HAVE STOPPED WATCHING!! i am sorry again if i was a bit rude but this is what i think and feel. 

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkapi1

I'm sorry Tia but to me the show is incomplete without Barun Sobti... and to be truthful I only started watching this show for Barun as Arnav and its not just me but millions of others who watch this show just for Barun and Sanaya and I'd say it's fair as people are complainig and saying to end this show WITH SARUN on a happy note than someone replacing Arnav... I WANT THIS SHOW WITH BARUN AND SANAYA ... IF BARUN WANTS TO LEAVE THEN LET THE SHOW COME TO AN END COZ THIS SHOW IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE MAIN LEADS!!! Once agian I am really sorry to Hurt others feelings but this is the reality guys and i know for sure there are 1000s out there who just feel the same as me !! I mean IPKKND was no.1 but since the news about barun leaving, the show has dropped to 2nd and I CAN GARUNTEE WHEN BARUN LEAVES THE SHOW WILL BE NOTHING... COZ I'LL BE ONE OF THOSE AS WELL WHO WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!!! ITS NOT JUST FOR BARUN EVEN IF IT WAS SANAYA OR KARAN I WOULD HAVE STOPPED WATCHING!! i am sorry again if i was a bit rude but this is what i think and feel.

For you the show is over when Barun leaves? Fair enough. I respect your decision. But for me, the show is not over when Barun leaves. So can I expect you to respect my decision?

You and million others don't want to watch the show when Barun leaves? You have a simple solution for that. Change channels and watch something else or switch off the tv. Exercise your will power and stay away from IPK. But I know there are people who are willing to give the show a chance even without Barun for Sanaya and rest of the cast. Why should their decision not be given importance? If the show ends, they can't watch it even if they want to. So why their choice should be taken away because you don't trust your willpower to switch off the tv or change channel with or without Barun and need the show to end instead?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1shereenjaindkapi1sun2011-HappyBird-

dkapi1 Senior Member
dkapi1
dkapi1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

I'm sorry Tia but to me the show is incomplete without Barun Sobti... and to be truthful I only started watching this show for Barun as Arnav and its not just me but millions of others who watch this show just for Barun and Sanaya and I'd say it's fair as people are complainig and saying to end this show WITH SARUN on a happy note than someone replacing Arnav... I WANT THIS SHOW WITH BARUN AND SANAYA ... IF BARUN WANTS TO LEAVE THEN LET THE SHOW COME TO AN END COZ THIS SHOW IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE MAIN LEADS!!! Once agian I am really sorry to Hurt others feelings but this is the reality guys and i know for sure there are 1000s out there who just feel the same as me !! I mean IPKKND was no.1 but since the news about barun leaving, the show has dropped to 2nd and I CAN GARUNTEE WHEN BARUN LEAVES THE SHOW WILL BE NOTHING... COZ I'LL BE ONE OF THOSE AS WELL WHO WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!!! ITS NOT JUST FOR BARUN EVEN IF IT WAS SANAYA OR KARAN I WOULD HAVE STOPPED WATCHING!! i am sorry again if i was a bit rude but this is what i think and feel.

For you the show is over when Barun leaves? Fair enough. I respect your decision. But for me, the show is not over when Barun leaves. So can I expect you to respect my decision?

You and million others don't want to watch the show when Barun leaves? You have a simple solution for that. Change channels and watch something else or switch off the tv. Exercise your will power and stay away from IPK. But I know there are people who are willing to give the show a chance even without Barun for Sanaya and rest of the cast. Why should their decision not be given importance? If the show ends, they can't watch it even if they want to. So why their choice should be taken away because you don't trust your willpower to switch off the tv or change channel with or without Barun and need the show to end instead?

I guess ur right Tia... I am sorry if i was a bit rude ... actually i'll just not watch the show instead of winging and asking it for an end... Once again I am Sorry... I din mean to hurt you at any point of time ... it's just that I LOVE BARUN AND SANAYA SOO MUCH THAT I CAN'T IMAGINE THE SHOW WITHOUT THEM ... but I'll take ur advice and just not watch the show and CRITICIZE it ... Sorry again... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia.o

I guess ur right Tia... I am sorry if i was a bit rude ... actually i'll just not watch the show instead of winging and asking it for an end... Once again I am Sorry... I din mean to hurt you at any point of time ... it's just that I LOVE BARUN AND SANAYA SOO MUCH THAT I CAN'T IMAGINE THE SHOW WITHOUT THEM ... but I'll take ur advice and just not watch the show and CRITICIZE it ... Sorry again...

Don't worry about it. I didn't mind you sharing your opinion with me. Thanks for listening my point of view with an open mind...

dkapi1

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
What a lovely post it was.Alas!
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Old post but awesome post