Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 25)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Tia,

Agree with your post.

I have been saying this forever if barun wants to go PLEASE LET HIM LEAVE ALREADY.

I for one am not going to sit around waiting for him while he goes and makes a career (or not).

My thoughts on how it should go:

Kill off ASR.
Take a 5 year leap.
Khushi possibly has a Jr. Khushi.
Khushi should be different more matured (Isn't everyone complaining about how khushi is so OTT).
Bring in the new guy.
Woos Khushi and marries her.

NO Sarun - NO IPK. 

What the heck does it even mean? I can't believe at the selfishness of some people here. 

Just because they don't want their fantasies broken about a fictional pair they are asking to close shop and possibly render some people jobless and homeless and maybe even without food. 

These are real people with real problems. Come out of your (the pannkhas) fantasy world and spare some thought for these poor fellas.

Edited by Siri22 - 11 November 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by sunshine99

- May be the new Male lead will be able to manage the void, may be not... But we won't know until we let him try. If we fail him before giving him a chance. That won't be fair now, is it?

I appreciate your optimism  but there is a  high chance that the new guy will shift into shantivan.. for the simple fact that the show has 1 permanent set called RM the rooms of which change to farmhouse,nursing home, restaurant for 1 or 2 episodes... and 1 temporary set called Gupta House...the makes don't invest money on the series... it is profitable that way... the return on investment is better ...earlier we ranted but never bothered much because of the story that unfolded in front of us and Arshi chemistry. I think we have not heard of any other entry besides the lone male lead opposite Khushi precisely for this reason...

Whenever an Indian show goes through a makeover it is publicized in a positive manner and you see a leap or an addition of a new location , bunch of characters so that the audience gets a fresh feel and not be reminded of the old story line... Until now I have not seen any concrete plans by the makers and the channel to let the viewers know  how they are planning to take things ahead so that the transition is smooth...Generally channels and PH don't let loose a viral grapevine to deal with the situation rather they give a common statement for everyone to adhere and act upon . Instead the IPK team is hell bent on portraying an image that they have been caught unaware of the situation and are confused as to what they will do..I do not know what stew the broadcasters,makers and actors are cooking but the stench from it is revolting enough to throw off viewers...
My sympathies to the brave new actor who makes an entry to salvage the gaping hole left by behind the scene crew and able supporting cast ...to romance Khushi on the poolside, stairs, kitchen,living room ,office of AR group including the car which he would drive with Khushi as the co-passenger...It is always easy to repeat a tried and tested formula.LOL

- Honestly for me, IPK is Arnav and Khushi as well and I hate to see Arnav Singh Raizada not being associated with Khushi Kumaari Gupta Singh Raizada. But if a new lead can play the character equally well, who knows, I might even like it. So I'm keeping an open mind to let the new lead try, however, I'm a tough critic to please.

I hope your hopes are rewarded.. on watching a good performance by the new actor coming in.. either as the new ASR or a new character...
I have learnt my lesson well with the dream weavers of IPK and so  no further investment of hopes to see them dashed to the ground again... as it was with the entry of Masala Mama, Bubbly,Dadi and now Sheetal...Embarrassed  The tracks fizzled though they started with promise...

I am sorry if I hurt  anyone's sentiment that was not my intention...Embarrassed

Don't worry. I enjoy a good debate. No offence intended.
[/QUOTE] It was nice reading through the thread about new perspectives and thoughts...Smile

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 November 2012 at 6:08pm

Tia.0

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Tia,

Agree with your post.

I have been saying this forever if barun wants to go PLEASE LET HIM LEAVE ALREADY.

I for one am not going to sit around waiting for him while he goes and makes a career (or not).

My thoughts on how it should go:

Kill off ASR.
Take a 5 year leap.
Khushi possibly has a Jr. Khushi.
Khushi should be different more matured (Isn't everyone complaining about how khushi is so OTT).
Bring in the new guy.
Woos Khushi and marries her.

NO Sarun - NO IPK. 

What the heck does it even mean? I can't believe at the selfishness of some people here. 

Just because they don't want their fantasies broken about a fictional pair they are asking to close shop and possibly render some people jobless and homeless and maybe even without food. 

These are real people with real problems. Come out of your (the pannkhas) fantasy world and spare some thought for these poor fellas.

I understand where you are coming from.
But the fact here is for most of the people IPKKND = ARHI=SARUN.
I for one, would not accept a leap, a junior Khushi and her beau, coz I had signed up to see ARHI romance, not their children.
True, if the serial ends here people will lose their job, I do not think anyone of us wants that. I do not.
But at the same timje, when I go to watch a movie or a show, I do not think about the people behind the camera, the rechnicians, jr. artist, if that was the case I would go and watch  every movie, right.
I am a phanwoman, illogical probably at this moment, but if I had to watch  a story with leaps, I will go watch a Kekta show.

Tia.0

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Well said. I agree. And that track might just save IPK from imminent death.

Tia.0

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
killing them and giving resurrection with other cast is better...

it is not barun..it is actually that our eyes and mind has made barun sobti and asr inseparable...

and please don't compare mihir and arnav...

no ekta kapoor and her infamous plastic surgeries...but hope they will not drag the story for namesake if barun is present or absent...

well i need a good story and plot...that is the main thing...baki jo hoga dikha jaiga...and i agree with you tia until and unless they screw up ipkknd !

Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 12 November 2012 at 5:15am

Tia.0

shree_27 Newbie
shree_27
shree_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

I agree with you.. we should respect the decision whoever ahs taken and give the serial a chabce for the other wonderful and soulful character called Khushi... Khushi makes me smile, cry and love small moemnts of life.. I cannot do without her... She can change many ASRs into Arnav if we stick by her.. she is the ultimate HERO of IPKKND

Tia.0

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I'll watch If the new lead is good n track is nice.If barun wants 2 quit its his decision but we should'nt punish others by asking 2 shut the show.If lead or track is not promising i'll quit.

Tia.0

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@sun-_shine - -This is purely meant as discussion. So please don't take offence.

If you're not getting from a show what you want you always have the option of not watching. Remote or rather mouse is in your hands.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Tia.0

Go to top