Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 22)

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The technicians (spotboys, lightmen, assistants) who work on the set are paid by the day. They are contracted and as such receives pennies for their efforts and unhygienic working conditions (they are given disgusting toilets to use), no insurance whatsoever, long working hours.

So if people think these guys will work for another of 4 lions show, they are wrong.

Spare a thought for such people and don't ask for the show to end.

Let the show get closed or continues based on its own merit, not because we've all decided to throw our toys out of the pram.
agreed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_SwingTia.0

-Soleil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Soleil-
-Soleil-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I completely agree with youu! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
As you said Tia, my POV is different than yours in this. I am die hard Barun/Sanaya fan and anything else is intolerable I am waiting to cancel Star Plus and having others around me do the same thing. Some of my friend will cancell at least for a while. I would've agreed with you but fact of the matter is dirty politics and getting away with that. I will be more than happy if my decision make portion of a jillion percent dent to their interest.May Allah punish those greedy and inconsiderate people who cause such pain to all of us.Ameen

Tia.0

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by ashmir24

the new track you mentioned is quite a good one.love to see something like that.yah..Ermm.Anjali have to grey her hair but never mnd its very cute oneEmbarrassed
let go back to the issue.
barun said he took a break and not quittig.
MY question.
IF he is going for a movie break ,why he dont open up wih that to the public,that he is leaving the show for movies,
insted he said he is going to take  a break to spend time with the family.[As a very dedicated actor I cant accept he is teaking the break just to spend time with the family without showing justice to the charater he plays.]
And some said he felt hurt because of the new script which kills  Arhi relationship and love so he is quitting.
 there is no chance they make the script divereted to sheethal bonding with Asr and kushi going with another person ,because its already shown in friday epi she is negative so no chance of Arnav going with sheethal, - Honestly, I don't know what has happened behind the scenes. All I know is what was said to the audience. I'm sure Barun has his own reason for saying he needs a break (seeing his tired face, I have no doubt he needs some rest before he crashes). However, what the channel said is that he is planning to leave. But the point of this post is not what has been said, the point of this post is that, in my opinion, forcing Star Plus to close the show because of one person, is unfair to the rest of the cast. If they screw up the story line or track or something in their control, we can bash them and I do in bashers thread. But we can't bash them if Barun has made up his mind to leave. What are they going to do? Kidnap him and tie him to a chair?

Now it doesnt make sence in saying gul tried to change the script in such away.

And also doesnt make sence in saying she try to kill the show inch by inch to get the show walk away from our hearts. sp people are donkeys or what to let her do anything ????!!!!!!!And why cant she stop the show beutifuly ,why should she take such a stupid idea to stop it.its staight for her as its her baby then why you people thing she do it???!!![not you my dear]] 
But it make a lot of sence when it says she try to replace ASR or she try to bring some one opp kushi because Barun quit he show and we dont want to see Another man in place of ASR so she try to brig another pair for kushi to continue wiht the show. - If Barun leaves for whatever reason, Sanaya should still get the chance to stay with the soap she loves so much. So whether they show Khushi with another guy or new ASR or season 2 or Arnav and Khushi's daughter or Khushi reborn, I will watch the show for Sanaya because of all people who could have thrown a tantrum and left, she was the only one who never did. Hence, I respect her professionalism and commitment, not to mention her incredible acting. Barun staying or leaving is not going to change that. 

let us keep all the issue a side.
Suppose barun is quitig the show, let that be some reason.
Its difficul for us to accept anther person as Asr in the show.
we dont like to see Asr go some where or he dies and another person opp with kushi.
we dont want to see a crack on Arshi,s love which we carried out all through these months.
this show is not like any other show its magical - Agreed. Hence my suggestion for the track. If you have any track in mind, share it with Star Plus and 4Lions. 

yes 99% of us cant accept it, not evry one.

now we put options for them how we can satisfy with the desissions.
 they should  ask barun to come back and let they continue the magic.if they had done something to mak e him take the decission to quit.
If  barun is quitting that he is no way able to stay back.why cant they give an end to the show which will make it stay in our hearts for ever where we can cradle it always.
Yes it is the bread butter and a good plot for many such people .
dont break their hearts ,but let IPK ends and let them start with the brand new show with all the cast and members exept barun ,where there is no ASR ,kushi etc etc but a show with a magic like IPK but different. - It's a good idea. However, they need a new story and has to come up with one where they can accommodate all the actors in equally dynamic roles and build the same fan-following. It's not easy in such a short notice.

Dont you think we will accept it without Barun,ofcourse yes we will aceept it with a a new actor witha good script and different show.
All the others same ,or I can say they can start with some thing similar where all the character name is changed and let the Arnav kushi 's chapter closed my beutiful memories.
I dont want to see KUshi with another person but only Asr and Barun as Asr.
But i dont mind sanaya pairing another actor not as kushi but as some other character. - Fair enough. You are totally entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

Now so many things I still cant uderstand .
why they send Barun to uk trip for promotions till!!!!!!!.
they say they are going to give us more love sequence whuch is going to make Arnav kushi even more closer.
they said the show is going to end in jan .then why a new actor opp kushi till jan.[doesnt make sence ] - Most of them are rumours anyway. But even though I have no idea what they are planning, there is a reason for it. If you take any daily soap where one of the lead is about to leave/die/ease out, they show plenty of romantic scene before that happens. Because when the lead is gone, the co-lead needs memories to remember and cry. How will you cry when all your best memories are before you were married? Simple explanation.
when a call is made to sp office ,some get the good news Barun didnt finalise the desision,but to some people they say the show cont without Barun.
the members of forum who claim themselves as the part fo the show behind the camera,come out with diiferent talks .one supporting gul but another one  against her.?????whom to believe?????
Why ??? ALL THIS ...so confused. - My suggestion is don't believe anyone but the official sources. Barun said he needs leave, I believe that. However, until I hear or read Star Plus's official statement on this, I'm gonna keep my mind open. After I hear everything from the official sources, then I'd like to see what they have come up with as a solution. If that's acceptable, it's good enough. If they screw it up, then it doesn't took that long to quit a show.

Tia I love to dicuss with you everthing becase your points which you give back on my replies make me clear evry doubts accure in me and make my mind stands with the proper place where it should stand. love to hear whats you opinion on my thoughts. - Provided above.
                                                  Critisism always accepted with my wholeheart. thanks and luv u jeenaBig smile - No criticism required. You shared your opinion and you are fully entitled to it. Thanks

thanks dear ,good carificationBig smile

Tia.0

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Yeah! agree...
I'll watch...
but not for that new guy... but for the sake of Sanaya and all others...

That reborn track seems interesting!

Have u posted thif in F32??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeswarnaTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Agree with u Tia...if one manager quits to shut down is not fair... but here not one but a chunk of people have left... I am talking of GH,Akshay,Arshad Khan,Deepali the core team of the cinematographers, editors and other technical crew has also moved on to  other projects...and in this mass exodus I hear a lone name of a male lead who will come in.. will he be able to manage the void that has been created by the original team? I like Barun's portrayal of ASR and am sad that he is leaving but I am heartbroken at the dismantling of the original team that gave IPK magic..if they were there in full force I know they would have gone ahead to create more magic.. It  pains me to see a show like IPK that was a niche in Indian telly entertainment walking the path of being one of the many family opera that floods all channels like an indistinguishable assembly line product

- May be the new Male lead will be able to manage the void, may be not... But we won't know until we let him try. If we fail him before giving him a chance. That won't be fair now, is it?

You read me wrong it is not my selfish desire to see an end to IPK be cause BS will be no more in it... But to see the essence of IPK  being dismantled to create a new one... I would not mind if they carried on with a change in the title because it would be a new vision with new people and new sensibilities...
Gone with the wind had Scarlet o hara.. and Scarlet to had Scarlet o'hara... I enjoyed reading scarlet  simply because it did not come with the title  gone with the wind...

- Honestly for me, IPK is Arnav and Khushi as well and I hate to see Arnav Singh Raizada not being associated with Khushi Kumaari Gupta Singh Raizada. But if a new lead can play the character equally well, who knows, I might even like it. So I'm keeping an open mind to let the new lead try, however, I'm a tough critic to please.

I am sorry if I hurt  anyone's sentiment that was not my intention...Embarrassed [/QUOTE]

Don't worry. I enjoy a good debate. No offence intended.
asearl_mehbeer Senior Member
asearl_mehbeer
asearl_mehbeer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
If they do this, I'll surely watch the show because for me arshi are sarun...but if sanaya plays the role of arshi's daughter and the track nyc, I'll defo watch d show

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPhoenix

Tia you do have a strong point. But I'm so sad, depressed, heart broken...I think I need a "longish break" from all this. For the time being I just want to be absorbed in all the amazing FanFictions written by my beloved brilliant writers Big smile.

Fair enough. In fact that's what I did since Sheetal track until now.

Go to top