Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 20)

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
 Nice PostClap

Let me quote Hussian (of Kumkum fame )here " In TV you will fall in love with the character or the person and get used to them as you watch them everyday" .Its a fact for any new character or its replacement . I dont fall for good looking face as i have seen too many looking faces on TV from my school days but screen presence and acting the characters or justice to any scripts handed to them  matters the most for me .

I would definitely give show a chance  for the show least bothered how they are going to insert the new track (logically or illogically ) , all it matters is execution. Shows are meant for entertainment in first place.

Why  does execution matters ?I remember watching 2 rape scenes on tv from 2 shows of EK, one in KSBKBT- for nandhini and one in KZK - for Mukti .It was esthetically shot  so all it comes is to the execution always  as long as its not cringe worthy and make you to sit in front is all fine with me. Even the worst thing can be presented in a pleasant or acceptable way(irrespective of logic), everything comes to acting and execution.(plz let me know if i need to edit anything here as this was just an example, not sure whether its against IF rules or not )

Last night, I just watched Virafs work (if he is the one really coming ) as i have not seen his work .So some random uploaded scenes i watched of his work in show "KISMAT", he is damn versatile and shown different layers in portrayal of his character from his youth to his old age so brilliantly the transition of his character was shown and enacted. He definitely deserves chance for which ever character he would play in IPK.

BS definitely needs break if i go by his screen presence over last 3 months  before he completely collapses and I  wish him for his well deserved break .He has to recover and get back to shape pronto.

All the rumors, politics and offscreen stuff just needs to put an end coz its plain rubbish .

So Yes,I  give chance for IPK  first and  will reserve my judgement till then.

PS.Plz let me know if any thing needs to be edited ,dont want unnecessary things happening in your thread due to my post, thank you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsArhiIPKKNDjaya100Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Nice PostClap

Let me quote Hussian (of Kumkum fame )here " In TV you will fall in love with the character or the person and get used to them as you watch them everyday" .Its a fact for any new character or its replacement . I dont fall for good looking face as i have seen too many looking faces on TV from my school days but screen presence and acting the characters or justice to any scripts handed to them  matters the most for me .

I would definitely give show a chance  for the show least bothered how they are going to insert the new track (logically or illogically ) , all it matters is execution. Shows are meant for entertainment in first place.

Why  does execution matters ?I remember watching 2 rape scenes on tv from 2 shows of EK, one in KSBKBT- for nandhini and one in KZK - for Mukti .It was esthetically shot  so all it comes is to the execution always  as long as its not cringe worthy and make you to sit in front is all fine with me. Even the worst thing can be presented in a pleasant or acceptable way(irrespective of logic), everything comes to acting and execution.(plz let me know if i need to edit anything here as this was just an example, not sure whether its against IF rules or not )

Last night, I just watched Virafs work (if he is the one really coming ) as i have not seen his work .So some random uploaded scenes i watched of his work in show "KISMAT", he is damn versatile and shown different layers in portrayal of his character from his youth to his old age so brilliantly the transition of his character was shown and enacted. He definitely deserves chance for which ever character he would play in IPK.

BS definitely needs break if i go by his screen presence over last 3 months  before he completely collapses and I  wish him for his well deserved break .He has to recover and get back to shape pronto.

All the rumors, politics and offscreen stuff just needs to put an end coz its plain rubbish .

So Yes,I  give chance for IPK  first and  will reserve my judgement till then.

PS.Plz let me know if any thing needs to be edited ,dont want unnecessary things happening in your thread due to my post, thank you.

You shared your honest opinion. Honesty doesn't require editing. Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshi

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
the new track you mentioned is quite a good one.love to see something like that.yah..Ermm.Anjali have to grey her hair but never mnd its very cute oneEmbarrassed
let go back to the issue.
barun said he took a break and not quittig.
MY question.
IF he is going for a movie break ,why he dont open up wih that to the public,that he is leaving the show for movies,
insted he said he is going to take  a break to spend time with the family.[As a very dedicated actor I cant accept he is teaking the break just to spend time with the family without showing justice to the charater he plays.]
And some said he felt hurt because of the new script which kills  Arhi relationship and love so he is quitting.
 there is no chance they make the script divereted to sheethal bonding with Asr and kushi going with another person ,because its already shown in friday epi she is negative so no chance of Arnav going with sheethal,

Now it doesnt make sence in saying gul tried to change the script in such away.

And also doesnt make sence in saying she try to kill the show inch by inch to get the show walk away from our hearts. sp people are donkeys or what to let her do anything ????!!!!!!!And why cant she stop the show beutifuly ,why should she take such a stupid idea to stop it.its staight for her as its her baby then why you people thing she do it???!!![not you my dear]]
But it make a lot of sence when it says she try to replace ASR or she try to bring some one opp kushi because Barun quit he show and we dont want to see Another man in place of ASR so she try to brig another pair for kushi to continue wiht the show.

let us keep all the issue a side.
Suppose barun is quitig the show, let that be some reason.
Its difficul for us to accept anther person as Asr in the show.
we dont like to see Asr go some where or he dies and another person opp with kushi.
we dont want to see a crack on Arshi,s love which we carried out all through these months.
this show is not like any other show its magical

yes 99% of us cant accept it, not evry one.

now we put options for them how we can satisfy with the desissions.
 they should  ask barun to come back and let they continue the magic.if they had done something to mak e him take the decission to quit.
If  barun is quitting that he is no way able to stay back.why cant they give an end to the show which will make it stay in our hearts for ever where we can cradle it always.
Yes it is the bread butter and a good plot for many such people .
dont break their hearts ,but let IPK ends and let them start with the brand new show with all the cast and members exept barun ,where there is no ASR ,kushi etc etc but a show with a magic like IPK but different.
Dont you think we will accept it without Barun,ofcourse yes we will aceept it with a a new actor witha good script and different show.
All the others same ,or I can say they can start with some thing similar where all the character name is changed and let the Arnav kushi 's chapter closed my beutiful memories.
I dont want to see KUshi with another person but only Asr and Barun as Asr.
But i dont mind sanaya pairing another actor not as kushi but as some other character.
Now so many things I still cant uderstand .
why they send Barun to uk trip for promotions till!!!!!!!.
they say they are going to give us more love sequence whuch is going to make Arnav kushi even more closer.
they said the show is going to end in jan .then why a new actor opp kushi till jan.[doesnt make sence ]
when a call is made to sp office ,some get the good news Barun didnt finalise the desision,but to some people they say the show cont without Barun.
the members of forum who claim themselves as the part fo the show behind the camera,come out with diiferent talks .one supporting gul but another one  against her.?????whom to believe?????
Why ??? ALL THIS ...so confused.
Tia I love to dicuss with you everthing becase your points which you give back on my replies make me clear evry doubts accure in me and make my mind stands with the proper place where it should stand. love to hear whats you opinion on my thoughts.
                                                  Critisism always accepted with my wholeheart. thanks and luv u jeenaBig smile

Tia.0

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
You are talking about ppl moruning over sobti's leaving...Nobody wants to watch the PH messing up Arnav and KHushi...Thats the plain truth and nobody is wising ill for the rest of the crew...

Many spoilers say they are ending IPK in JAn...If that is the case, what favor are they doing to the cast and crew???

Let the above point be a rumor and IPK is going to run...

Bringing a male lead for Khushi is absolutely unacceptable and i wont watch IPK if they do that...But if they bring in a new male lead for Anjali, show Khushi to be a successful businesswoman, show her son, , show a brother - sister bond between Aarav and the daughter, and move to another IPK season 2, i am all for it...

But if they bring in another ASR and show us Khushi romancing that guy, its absolutely horrible..That is what the uproar is all about...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S111ddsoapsTia.0

ArhiIPKKND IF-Dazzler
ArhiIPKKND
ArhiIPKKND

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Well said tia...

Tia.0

Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i dunno abt barun thing
i m still confused weather he is quitting or just taking a break
but i just love your story track
wish CV's would come up with somewhat like this track...
it would b awesome...!!!

Tia.0

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I agree with you tia. One person leaving should not effect the entire cast and crew that had been working hard. It will be hard to see somebody else portray ASR. But that will not make me stop watching the show as long as it is entertaining me. It will be heart wrecking for sure without ASR, Arnav and ARSHI. I will give it a try mainly for Sanaya who worked hard for the show and the crew. She managed the entire 45 days of Barun's absence wonderfully. It's not easy to pull that off and I never saw anyone else on TV do that but she did it excellently. 

If the PH or SP or BS were a bit more open about BS taking break/leaving show detail rather then confusing us saying"longish break", that would have saved them the uproar of the fans and we would be a bit more at peace even though with same amount of disappointment and pain. This confusion and blame game had created more chaos and impatience than doing anyone any good.

With respect to the future track instead of Aarav, I want Arnav and Kushi to have a child of their own. I would love a daughter and Sanaya plays the role acting part like Kushi and more like ASR. What to do I dream a lot.Day Dreaming

Edited by Hope - 11 November 2012 at 1:25am

Tia.0

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Glad to read a post that talked about the other side of the coin.. else it was becoming monotonous..
just sharing my thoughts that reading your post struck me... Numerous shows are yanked off air by channels including SP when they feel the revenues are not coming  running the shows...at that point no one mentions about the livelihood of the crew or about changing the theme of the series to keep it running.. similarly when u  want  to keep milking a cash cow the reasons of thinking about livelihood and the hard work of the other cast who stayed comes up... I guess if the remaining cast got a better offer and were able to manage their contractual stipulations they too would walk out of the door.. they are still here because currently it is on the same lines they want their career to go on...

At the end of the day the crew,producers and  actors have managed to detach themselves from their "babies","hard work", "creations".. we should learn from them for our own sanity...

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 November 2012 at 1:27am

Tia.0

Go to top