Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 2)

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
You have a point Tia :) Though I think my denial mode is solely because I have grown used to watching Barun and Sanaya in that role so it will be very difficult to suddenly see a change in face.Had I not been so damn attached then it would have been easier.But the truth is that many show do change their lead actors and they are still running nicely.Sooner or later if the story is good and the actor is great then many people will warm up to it.Yes,I am a bit wary because SaRun had that chemistry to fall back on.To live up to that chemistry will be very difficult.
I for one will try to watch it for the story,not that I won't be uncomfortable sitting there but solely because those are the actors who had once put smiles on my faces too.NK or buaji or mamiji and of course Khushi :) 

Except that- did you know that detention thing happens?We do get detentions for the whole class,even if it was one group bunking.But that is because they want the single group to feel "guilty" about ruining it for the whole class :|

Now I wonder...LOL

Sensible post :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshipanckhighonshows-HappyBird-Cyberpsychoooasha...Miss CherieTia.0

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Edited by mahamluvsbs - 10 November 2012 at 6:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roshrockkssarshi_roxShyJicrazyaddictionipkknd_hazelsoni28highonshowssunflower52Tia.0PSharadaFazila~

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

you are right about the cast part - and barun too ! i agree :))

but about seeing another ASR? I'm sorry, i can never take that, ever.

this is a beautiful story about two star crossed lovers and beautifully portrayed by Barun n Sanaya. For me they are ArShi and no one can replace them... <3

i dont mind if they add tracks to drag till barun comes and then continue...
but if a new guy? thats a definite no from me.

-- just my POV --
Did cvs already tell you about the future track...please have patience..

who said i dont have patience...m waiting only... will always stick to this show as long as it casts Sanaya and Barun...

i just meant 'if' another guy is introduced, this show is dead for me...

i have just replied to the tm's last part of the post - no offence meant please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsTia.0

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together,

couldnt agree more ! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28Tia.0

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
But IPK is not based on individual performance dear!
IPK is all about Sarun chemistry! I can't accept IPK without Barun or Sanaya!
Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiroshrockkssarshi_roxsoni28highonshowsipkknd_hazelnewmoon2011Mariam_SultanTia.0

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@TM:- I agree with you but I disagree with the way the PH is going about Barun's exit. Fine Barun wants to quit and they have Sanaya with them. Go for a leap na? what's so wrong in it. Get Arnav - Khushi to have a baby girl and get them killed. The baby girl can grow up and Sanaya can play the role and they can have the new love story. Who is not asking them to give this way a shot for the storyline. Basically the only reason everyone is angry is the way the PH wants to take story ahead that is Khushi romancing another man. That sucks big time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshisoni28Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Those who want to quit because they only want to see Barun with Sanaya, I have no issues with them. It's their own personal choice. There has been plenty of time, I wanted to quit the show because I didn't like the track and/or the characterization. It's as valid reason to quit as quitting because you want to see Sanaya with Barun.

Just don't force Star Plus to shut down the show because of one actor. There might be other people who are willing to give the new actor (whoever he is) a chance. That's all I'm saying. People's livelihood is at the stake here.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218vidyaananthapanckPlovesArshiipkknd_hazelCyberpsychooohighonshowsdushturainasha...Miss CherieSultan_Of_Swingspate22

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
That's the spirit, girl!! I so agree!! People need to see from all sides not have tunnel vision regarding one!! And besides can't you guys just wait for the UK event??!! You'll see Barun and Sanaya there and you can judge for yourselves on what's really going on??!! It's only two weeks!! I'm actually will love to hear from Sanaya!! She's very vocal about things and she can explain the situation better!! Then you all will regret your words and your false fake stories!! Big smile Or else my name is not Shreya!! LOLLOL

Shreya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218BarunDiwanihighonshowsMiss CherieTia.0

Go to top