Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 19)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Maham Agree with u...

Sorry tia...dont agree...I watch IPK for Arhi Sanaya n Barun...n what have they shown us??? do u have any expectations from them NOW???? n what about payal n Akash...why did they quit??? n why is barun made the scapegoat????

How will i see old epis???? IPK will be dead for me...how will i write OS n ss n daily updates...IPK will be dead for me...They hold the pen...they can do wonders...IF THEY WANT Too...They r not interested ...their interest has shifted elsewhere...

That's okay. If PH destroys their own story, that's their prerogative. But as a fan of the show, I can't be responsible for punishing all the casts and crews I love because one person chose to leave for greener pastures. That's not fair. It's all I'm saying.

However, I respect your decision.

For all you know he has completed his contract and terms of agreement with the PH. Is it right to call it leaving for greener pastures and jumping ship without knowing the complete truth? Do you know something we don't?

No. I don't know his contract terms. But if he plans to quit IPK considering neither channel nor the production house have any intention of shutting down the show, yes, it is moving on for Greener pastures which is Bollywood. 

He had signed a one year contract with Star Plus after his movie deal which is why he is hosting the London Show plus the comedy stint he is doing there. Sanaya has also signed that contract.

If he intended to take a break, then why did the Star Plus announced to everyone who called that Barun intends to leave when he actually meant to take a break. What will they gain by lying to the fans when their London tour is pending?

But I don't blame him for it. Bollywood has more money, fame and opportunities than Tellywood. So is it greener pastures, yes. Did he jump ship (ship being IPK)? If he intends to quit, yes. Is there anything wrong with it? No. It's his career choice. IPK is not his real life, it's a job where he got more recognition. But at the end of the day, it is a job. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Excellent post - exactly echoed all my thoughts about supporting Sanaya Irani and rest of the cast giving them and gia fair chance as their livelihood is more important than loyalty to an actor who is bored and restless and wants to do other things in his life at the present.

I agree about the future track - where either with a leap they show Sanaya as Khushi-ASR's daughter and perhaps growing up away from RM and Aarav grown up into another actor and a NEW love story for all us fans.

Of course Aarav father comes to RM and says that he has only now come to know that his girlfriend  or his sister had a child and never told him and told him when she died  - he goes to the ashram and comes to RM and falls in love with Anjali and marries her and this track continues.

I love the magic so much that I will take IPKKND with and for Sanaya and the rest of the cast if Barun want a break or is quitting!!! This is the most FAIR thing to do rather than closing the show if one actor quit because he is brain dead and exhausted and has moved on!

Like I said, all story tracks that can cover this absence/quit is fine. However, killing a show because one person's decision is unfair. Thanks.

jaya100

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
some sense talkin atlast! man like u said in all this its the cast n crew who wil get effected! take gopi bahu for instance eve1 said gia was the oly gopi but aint the show goin on now wid new gopi( i dnt knw her name) like wise time shall heel! its his decision we shud b happy for him but doesnt mean quit the show poor lady named Sanaya has taken the show on her shoulders durin the kidnap track yet never gets the awards she deserves she shows variety thru her actin u gt agree guys u cant deny she shows flavours n colours! atleast for her n the rest n if u reli luv IPK u wil watch til it reli sucks!!

Cheers tia :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.jaya100Tia.0

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think it would be really difficult to see Sanaya/Khushi with another guy other than barun as ASR!
Its really difficult! 
But there is no harm in giving a chance!
But we will try our maximum to bring Barun back.Even then if he is opting to quit then we can give them a chance and let them prove themselves for a last time!

PS: I want the show to continue mainly for one reason.So that we can all come to IF everyday for something and do some bashing! LOL That is Fun.Period.

Tia.0

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
BINGO!!

I m of the same opinion... at least give them a chance, who knows maybe the new entry can do justice to whatever role he's offered...
Even then if the actors and the story fails to impress us then we still have the option to call its quits... rite??
So why give up without even giving the newbie a chance to prove himself...
So m all for it Big smile M gonna see it as a new story, a new begining without keeping in mind that its our old IPK...

Nd the track u suggested, just loved it... It would be awesome if the story goes this way...
We would have a brand new ASR but not Arnav Singh Raizada...
Nd the character of Muskaan also seems interesting...
Cant we suggest this to them??

Edited by edbelljack - 11 November 2012 at 12:02am

Tia.0

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Arraaav cannot grow into Asr becoz araav is not his son. He has been tutored to behave like ASR.
At most what we could be shown is khushi gives birth to arnav's daughter and dies. The daughter can be played by sanaya. And a new love story can be penned for her.
becoz barun has left and sanaya is still there, this is possible.
But personally i think that will be like dragging.

The love strory of arnav khushi has culminated into marriage after crossing all hurdles.
So the shoe can be ended showing some happy moments between the two and with the family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyGayuArnavTia.0vandana.sagar

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edbelljack

BINGO!!

I m of the same opinion... at least give them a chance, who knows maybe the new entry can do justice to whatever role he's offered...
Even then if the actors and the story fails to impress us then we still have the option to call its quits... rite??
So why give up without even giving the newbie a chance to prove himself...
So m all for it Big smile M gonna see it as a new story, a new begining without keeping in mind that its our old IPK...

Nd the track u suggested, just loved it... It would be awesome if the story goes this way...
We would have a brand new ASR but not Arnav Singh Raizada...
Nd the character of Muskaan also seems interesting...
Cant we suggest this to them??

I sent my suggestion to Star Plus FB page and 4Lions. If you want to tweet/share this track, go ahead.

HakunaMatata.

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulu_123

Arraaav cannot grow into Asr becoz araav is not his son. He has been tutored to behave like ASR.
At most what we could be shown is khushi gives birth to arnav's daughter and dies. The daughter can be played by sanaya. And a new love story can be penned for her.
becoz barun has left and sanaya is still there, this is possible.
But personally i think that will be like dragging.

The love strory of arnav khushi has culminated into marriage after crossing all hurdles.
So the shoe can be ended showing some happy moments between the two and with the family.

Aarav can't grow to look like ASR, but often we imitate someone we admire. So he can be like ASR only different looking. If he turns out to be Dhruv's son who is ASR's cousin, then indeed he can even look like ASR (That is if Barun choses to come back). 

As of last information, Barun intended to take one month vacation. However, that's yet to be verified.

Edited by tia.o - 11 November 2012 at 12:32am

Go to top