Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 18)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Originally posted by tia.o

Can you send me the link again for your os, my dear? My internet was down for last two days. So kinda lost track of everything.

it in the signature LOL http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270307
ur res is on the first page Big smile

Updated... Wink

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270307&PID=68631949&#68631949

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I partly disagree with u tia. I agree that I don't want the show to end coz as u said why kick someone's belly for other's dreams but at the same time I cannot see a new arnav or a new man in khushi's life. If the show continues, I would rather want a completely different love story with new characters where sanaya can play a new character and not khushi coz ArHi is an epic love story and I want them to be together till the end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

I partly disagree with u tia. I agree that I don't want the show to end coz as u said why kick someone's belly for other's dreams but at the same time I cannot see a new arnav or a new man in khushi's life. If the show continues, I would rather want a completely different love story with new characters where sanaya can play a new character and not khushi coz ArHi is an epic love story and I want them to be together till the end

Fair enough. Did you read the track I suggested?

..sur..

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!

Maham Agree with u...

Sorry tia...dont agree...I watch IPK for Arhi Sanaya n Barun...n what have they shown us??? do u have any expectations from them NOW???? n what about payal n Akash...why did they quit??? n why is barun made the scapegoat????

How will i see old epis???? IPK will be dead for me...how will i write OS n ss n daily updates...IPK will be dead for me...They hold the pen...they can do wonders...IF THEY WANT Too...They r not interested ...their interest has shifted elsewhere...

That's okay. If PH destroys their own story, that's their prerogative. But as a fan of the show, I can't be responsible for punishing all the casts and crews I love because one person chose to leave for greener pastures. That's not fair. It's all I'm saying.

However, I respect your decision.

For all you know he has completed his contract and terms of agreement with the PH. Is it right to call it leaving for greener pastures and jumping ship without knowing the complete truth? Do you know something we don't?

Tia.0

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chillygirl

Fair enough. Did you read the track I suggested?
yaah I just read it. Ill be happy with anything as long as it doesn't butcher ArHi love story. That's the only request I have from the authorities.

jaya100Tia.0

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I read some of the comments here about in other shows how characters were replaced and the show was still ok...
Sorry but I disagree on that part I've seen so many ekta shows where characters were replaced but IPK is not one of those shows ... IPK is unique and made history not just because of story but Barun as ASR and sanaya as khushi and their chemistry together is the major reason behind it's success ... This show had other characters but they were never used to the fullest. The whole responsibility lied on Barun and sanaya's character and that was one of the mistakes by PH too I guess.

In these other shows story is woven around lot of other characters in the show , so the transition of someone being replaced is much easier and most important the population watching those shows and the one watching IPK is poles apart ...they will never accept that.

If they replace ASR they'll loose audience , show will be axed by SP and people will loose jobs anyways if not now in a month or so ...
But a new track like the one you suggested is the only thing that can work as far as my POV goes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100S.StephyTia.0

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent post - exactly echoed all my thoughts about supporting Sanaya Irani and rest of the cast giving them and gia fair chance as their livelihood is more important than loyalty to an actor who is bored and restless and wants to do other things in his life at the present.

I agree about the future track - where either with a leap they show Sanaya as Khushi-ASR's daughter and perhaps growing up away from RM and Aarav grown up into another actor and a NEW love story for all us fans.

Of course Aarav father comes to RM and says that he has only now come to know that his girlfriend  or his sister had a child and never told him and told him when she died  - he goes to the ashram and comes to RM and falls in love with Anjali and marries her and this track continues.

I love the magic so much that I will take IPKKND with and for Sanaya and the rest of the cast if Barun want a break or is quitting!!! This is the most FAIR thing to do rather than closing the show if one actor quit because he is brain dead and exhausted and has moved on!

jaya100Tia.0

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I am going to go with the policy of wait and watch.

I don't have any idea as to what SP and PH have planned, if Barun is quitting or taking a break. All we know are rumors.

So I think the best option is wait and watch (the show ofcourse) LOL.

Go to top