Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 17)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!


Maham Agree with u...
 

Sorry tia...dont agree...I watch IPK for Arhi Sanaya n Barun...n what have they shown us??? do u have any expectations from them NOW???? n what about payal n Akash...why did they quit??? n why is barun made the scapegoat????


How will i see old epis???? IPK will be dead for me...how will i write OS n ss n daily updates...IPK will be dead for me...They hold the pen...they can do wonders...IF THEY WANT Too...They r not interested ...their interest has shifted elsewhere...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together!


Maham Agree with u...
 

Sorry tia...dont agree...I watch IPK for Arhi Sanaya n Barun...n what have they shown us??? do u have any expectations from them NOW???? n what about payal n Akash...why did they quit??? n why is barun made the scapegoat????


How will i see old epis???? IPK will be dead for me...how will i write OS n ss n daily updates...IPK will be dead for me...They hold the pen...they can do wonders...IF THEY WANT Too...They r not interested ...their interest has shifted elsewhere...

That's okay. If PH destroys their own story, that's their prerogative. But as a fan of the show, I can't be responsible for punishing all the casts and crews I love because one person chose to leave for greener pastures. That's not fair. It's all I'm saying.

However, I respect your decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 20989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
till now i was ignoring all the toofan in the Main Forum but after reading ur post i can feel the show IPK is no more what it used to be !
but anyways i dont watch the show since 2 months or so now im least bothered about it lol
but i will stick to it till Sanaya does lets see if she in the first place or not we never know she might be quitting after Barun quits LOL


PS - i have resed in many of ur posts gimme atleast 2 weeks time to unres pretty please they were a lil long & i love all ur posts Wink & do unres in my OS too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

till now i was ignoring all the toofan in the Main Forum but after reading ur post i can feel the show IPK is no more what it used to be !
but anyways i dont watch the show since 2 months or so now im least bothered about it lol
but i will stick to it till Sanaya does lets see if she in the first place or not we never know she might be quitting after Barun quits LOL


PS - i have resed in many of ur posts gimme atleast 2 weeks time to unres pretty please they were a lil long & i love all ur posts Wink & do unres in my OS too LOL


Can you send me the link again for your os, my dear? My internet was down for last two days. So kinda lost track of everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 20989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Can you send me the link again for your os, my dear? My internet was down for last two days. So kinda lost track of everything.

it in the signature LOL http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270307
ur res is on the first page Big smile



Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

LittlePrincess8 Senior Member
LittlePrincess8
LittlePrincess8

Joined: 12 July 2012
Posts: 857

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
oh tia..totally agreed with u...time never stops for any one , not even in fantasy...so i am ready to give a chance to IPK but only one condition plz dont show khushi with any other guy...i luved ur track idea...i can prefer them to be dead than with any other person...ur idea really click and good in the current situation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Tia.0

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 5631

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Brilliant and well written post Tia! 

As usual! 

I completley agree with you! I'll watch it, give them a chance! 

Thank you! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Tia.0

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Joined: 21 March 2012
Posts: 2709

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Tia ... Nice post dear
Totally agree ... I'm not against Barun ...it's his life let him make his own decisions ... I might even watch his other movies/ shows in future just because he's a very good actor ...
But just for him why should others loose their jobs ... I love the new track version you proposed ...

BUT I'm totally against replacing someone else as Arnav ... not because I want to see only Barun with sanaya but because for me this is epic love story and only Barun can be Arnav and sanaya can be khushi ... Because I don't want to see khushi with any other Arnav ...it would be like murder of a perfect love story ...

But sanaya playing their daughter or your idea of new track ... would be perfect ... They don't have to replace Arnav and show can still go on and we get a whole new love story ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Tia.0

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ASR New Look Omg Pix Added more pixx added on pg 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 109   Views: 34685

MaNanHoLiC 109 34685 21 August 2013 at 1:08pm by MaNanHoLiC
Os Eik sapan vm added (os added on pg 2)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 53   Views: 10503

naddiya26 53 10503 29 November 2011 at 3:24pm by shilparoxx
Lets talk abt Love baby, Lets talk about U n Me

Author: -RD-   Replies: 6   Views: 2657

-RD- 6 2657 02 October 2011 at 11:01am by mishti_17
Today's Episode Live - 8/10/2011 (WORKING TODAY)

2 3

Author: shybabe   Replies: 20   Views: 3488

shybabe 20 3488 10 August 2011 at 8:43am by shobrakapooor
Today's Episode live - 8/9/2011(NOT WORKING TODAY)

2

Author: shybabe   Replies: 10   Views: 2075

shybabe 10 2075 09 August 2011 at 11:07am by Mandy20

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index