Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 15)

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 12.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
tia sorry buddy
my turn to disagree

thse are real life instances

so life goes on

this is a fantas
one more beautiful than any other

if the show continues with sanaya as khushi's daughter
and the new man as her guy
fine

but arnav and khushi are like romeo and juliet
to be enshrined in history
and never to be spoilt for posterity

Edited by rima - 10 November 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumonipkknd_hazelcharlotte74Manisha.medha16S.Stephylolly143Eggon_SnowTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Weel said Tia. You convinced me to change my mind. It's going to be hard, for me Barun is ASR. the poor new guy has a tough job ahead

Let him prove himself and be a tough critic. No one said that we have to cut him slack...
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Absolutely agree with everything you have stated...I love this show, not jus Barun and Sanaya...and so i will be sticking to it.

About the track...how about Arshi having a daughter ...you know they could show it after the honeymoon...that after a few months of having their daughter, they die in a car accident. So Anjali takes care of both their little girl, Khushi played by Sanz and Arav, who will grow up and be Khushi's protective elder bro.

Then we can get the new lead opposite Khushi, he could be Aarav's business rival or something like tht...what say???

P.S. I want the new story to have atleast the actual offspring of Arshi ( also would love to have some scenes of ASR and Khushi with their little daughter before they show them as being killed off)...that I think would also make the audiences connect with it.

That will work as well. See? That's what I meant. I never said that we have to have some new guy as ASR. All I said is that change the storyline. Make a new one. Keep the suggestions coming. But don't close the show because of one person leaving.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Eggon_Snow

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

tia sorry buddy
my turn to disagree

so life goes on

this is a fantas

fine

BINGO!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd_hazelTia.0rima

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

tia sorry buddy
my turn to disagree

so life goes on

this is a fantas

fine

Agreed. I never said that spoil Arnav and Khushi's love story. Let it be there. But come up with a story track that can create a new jodi with Sanaya as either Khushi's daughter or Khushi re-born and create a new love story with our beloved characters... It's a win win situation... 

Fans who adored Arnav and Khushi can remember them as star-crossed lovers who died together. And fans who would like to continue to watch the show, will get to watch their beloved character in brand new avatar...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd_hazelManisha.jaya100Eggon_Snowrima

Manisha. IF-Dazzler
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Tia I agree with every word...

But i just dont want to see a new man for Khushi...
I am ok to accept another actor as ASR. It will be difficult but I am willing to give it a shot.
If the actor can do justice and the Story line is promising I am all for it...

But please please don't kill ASR to make way for a new man.
That will be the death of IPK...

And if he is serious to come back after the break...I am ok to show a leap where the new characters played by Barun and Sanaya meet in new circumstances and we witness a love hate relationship again. That will help in bringing in some freshness as well..

Tia.0Eggon_Snow

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Edited.

I understand that you are trying to be positive here. Nevertheless I will just explain my POV.

You mention fairness and I would like to point out that the analogies you have mentioned are not fair themselves. School and work? Seriously?

Let me tell you that students do suffer sometimes when exams are postponed because a paper leaked or someone decided to change the syllabus that year leaving them at a disadvantage.

Sometimes employees are out of work because their boss screwed up royally (heard the great Vijay Mallya and King Fisher?)

And talking about mayor deciding to quit'.. our existing politicians are so bad we wish they would quit and put us out of our miseries actually.

So Tia what do all the above do? They buck up and carry on. That is life.

I don't think the cast and crew of IPKKND is going to suffer in case the show comes to a stop. Shows go off air now and then due to low trps. Do the viewers, PH and channel worry about them in such a scenario? I don't think so. They buck up and begin looking out for new opportunities.

You said that is practical life and not fantasy. But fantasy was created Tia. It was created to sell the show. Now the fantasy is being broken. So the opposite is likely to happen isn't  it?

Coming to KSBKBT ' it was Tulsi who made that show immortal and not Mihir. It would be nice to know what would have happened if she had left the show. Would people still rave about it? Moreover that show was about the trials and tribulations of a woman in a joint family and NOT a love story.

The right examples to quote here would be MJHT, Geet, PKYEK, BHPH, KMH --- here the lovebirds remained together in the end. That is why people remember them even now.

Having said that, if Barun had left when he went for the 40 day stint, a replacement could have been considered to play ASR because the story was half way through. However hard it might have been, everyone would have to grudgingly accept the new actor to see the story to completion. But, now that the story is complete in a sense, there is no need to shove it down anyone's throats.

While I do like your new track, I have no interest in watching it as a continuation of this story. However much I love Sanaya, I'd rather watch her in a new show with a new lead than watch her in this show.  And the reason for that is ----  we are forgetting  that the creatives have been churning out very pathetic tracks since the hate marriage. While it chugged along managed to reach it a logical conclusion I think everyone agrees that the story could have come along in a much better way. The only saving factor during all this was clearly the chemistry of Arshi that kept us glued to our seats.

We signed up for a love story and a love story either ends with a fairy tale wedding or with the lovers dying together. For anything else we have other shows like PV or BV.

Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion. I'm trying to be fair to the other cast and crew who didn't jump ship regardless of the temptation and pulled the show on their back when Barun went to make a movie. Their loyalty should not be paid by ignoring their efforts and good work.

charlotte74Manisha.

Go to top