Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 14)

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
One thing I need 2 say ok if Barun Sobti leaves, y kill da epic character of ASR. Dat new guy can play ASR na???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Weel said Tia. You convinced me to change my mind. It's going to be hard, for me Barun is ASR. the poor new guy has a tough job ahead

Tia.0

GhalibIsDead Senior Member
GhalibIsDead
GhalibIsDead

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Agree. No point losing our head over something that is meant to be fun. We need to respect everyone's decision, whatever be the reasons. And like you said, all of us have a choice to make, whether we stay with the show or not. I will give it a shot and if it sucks, the remote is my best friend. I wish Barun Sobti good luck and if he says he no longer wants to be part of the show, I respect that. As a fan, I don't want to bully anyone. That is all.

Tia.0

angel_ipkknd Senior Member
angel_ipkknd
angel_ipkknd

Completely agree with u... It's really unfair to make others jobless just because of one person. Apart from actors there are many other people from whom this serial is there bread-butter. Think about them also and actors who are working hard for there living.

Edited by angel_ipkknd - 10 November 2012 at 8:42pm

Tia.0

preciousgirl125 Senior Member
preciousgirl125
preciousgirl125

I agree its not fair to the rest of the cast and crew !! But but rest of all i completely disagree !! So you are ready to watch some other actor play ASR or see khushi with some other guy ?? Sorry but a large portion of us can't even bear to think of that !! Its always arnav khushi and barun sanaya define them !! NOONE ELSE CAN REPLACE THEM !! This is not kasauti this is IPKKND...and please differentiate between barun and arnav..its not about watching barun with shehnaz or sanaya..its about watching khushi with someother guy in ipkknd..there is a difference..khushi is always meant only and only for arnav and i repeat NO ONE ELSE CAN REPLACE BARUN AND SANAYA AS ARNAV AND KHUSHI !! Barun gave life and charm to ASR and ASR can't exist without barun...and without arnav there can be no ipkknd !! So why ruin the magic ?? Better end it with a happy note coz shows like IPKKND happen only once in a lifetime and i can't sit and watch the magic I've adored beyond anything being ruined !!

Tia.0

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
sorry tia ,i disagree
from the beginning  we were told that its a star crossed love story of arnav and khushi ,we got attracted to the tagline " nafrat paas aane naa dhe ,mohabhat door janne naa dhe"
till now people are watching only for barun and sanaya,people have accepted them ,the magic they created ,its evergreen
arnav's death and new man entry for khushi,is this the theme ,where will it suit the story theme,arhi should be together always... ,what sort of track is this?
i don't want the show to be spoiled by replacements ,its not only with barun ,there is something fishy which is happening behind which people are not aware of,then how come everyone wants to quit the show, it really has made a bad a bad impact on the show,ph and the channel and most importantly millions of fans heart are broken,this is really upsetting,this is what we get from the show in return

trp's will be out by next month ,do u think it will be accepted by the people ,definitely it will go down then sp will take the decision to end it for good,i don't want anything like that sort to happen for our beloved show
sry to say " i want the show to end rather than replacements,it will destroy the magic completely

Tia.0

cutedentist Groupbie
cutedentist
cutedentist

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u,this is what exactly i think,if he wants to leave the show then let him,we will watch the show for remaining cast and yes we will always remember him for playing asr charactor so beautifully.

Tia.0

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with everything you have stated...I love this show, not jus Barun and Sanaya...and so i will be sticking to it.

About the track...how about Arshi having a daughter ...you know they could show it after the honeymoon...that after a few months of having their daughter, they die in a car accident. So Anjali takes care of both their little girl, Khushi played by Sanz and Arav, who will grow up and be Khushi's protective elder bro.

Then we can get the new lead opposite Khushi, he could be Aarav's business rival or something like tht...what say???

P.S. I want the new story to have atleast the actual offspring of Arshi ( also would love to have some scenes of ASR and Khushi with their little daughter before they show them as being killed off)...that I think would also make the audiences connect with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Tia.0...Tanu...

Go to top