Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 12)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Tia I love the new story line.Man there needs to be something gripping.If the new guy can make AArav like Arnav it would be awesome.That way Arnav will remain in everyone's heart...and the show will go on...good for many working hard.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Great post Tia :)

I dont mind if Barun leaves really. IF he wants a vacation/Break he deserves to have it. But if the show does run i want it to be treated properly. No more stepmotherly cindrellaish treatment for our show. And there are high chances of that bcuz the maker of this shiw has started other projects. I just want them to pay attention to IPK too.

But NOONE instead of Barun should play ASR in my opinion.

And yes i love the story you have said! <3 that way they wont be replcing Arnav would they? When we think ASR we will always have Barun in our mind!

P.s i love the kid who plays AArav. Would love to see more of him in the show.

Tia.0

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I think its probably about time that the show ends... not because Barun is on a break but because the story seems to be over... and the PH too seems to think so. And I agree with them because the title of the show is 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?' and the pyaar seems to have got its name. Even the tagline: 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de' is over... if the CVs bring another MU to cause another cycle of nafrat-mohabbat, it would just be repetitive and plus, after seeing all the true love it wouldn't be nice if another nafrat happens...
So I think its better the show is ended in a nice note instead of dragging it by bringing another character, etc...

And regarding how fair it'll be to others in the show... i don't know. But all shows have to end some time or the other. A show can't be kept going on forever just because there are others working in the show...

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

ooohh.. I liked your idea for new track. But who is going to play muskaan? SI? Isn't that going to creep Aarav out?LOL

Why not Sanaya? They can make Muskaan a little different than Khushi as in she is educated wears Kurti and jeans and Aarav can think why she reminds me of someone? Aarav is like ASR and likes Khushi anyway... Besides, she is not his mother. So he shouldn't feel creepy romancing her... Wink

Nishitarao

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Tia I love the new story line.Man there needs to be something gripping.If the new guy can make AArav like Arnav it would be awesome.That way Arnav will remain in everyone's heart...and the show will go on...good for many working hard.

Or if Barun chooses to come back after 2 months, they can drag Aarav's childhood and Muskaan's intro until Barun comes back and he can play a grow up Aarav Singh Raizada aka ASR...

music1

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tia for post.  You are a brave young woman.  For me, it comes down to what Barun wants, if he wants a break then we will wait for him but if rumors are true and he has quit then that is exactly what he should do.  Asking SP, Gul, 4Lions to 'make' him stay is asinine.  Who would want Barun to continue if he doesn't want to.  Who ever is doing PR work at SP or 4Lions should be fired on the spot.  This situation could not have been handled any worst.

For me, I must stay with IPK, where else can I, a texan used my new hindi language/words and hindu knowledge?????  You promised to help teach me more hindi...

Edited by Punkin22 - 10 November 2012 at 7:56pm

Tia.0

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
You have spoken exactly my sentiments...Barun has his own life apart form the show..I feel no harm in saying that the forum members are behaving very childishly and immaturely. Not to hurt any of you guys, but think what if this happens to your family. What if you are working, and you are bored, it is taking toll on your health, you want to now look for a new job, where even though you are working, but you can still now spend time relaxing and enjoying your own life. Does the corporation or the company from where you have quit from or have left stops working?? Do your friends go on a strike to prevent you from quitting?? This is the heights of stupidity and immaturity of this forum. The show runs because of hard work of a team. There are families of those people who are getting their income from this show. What happens to them?? Have you thought about that?? No, na?? You dont' know what is happening in someone's personal life, and you have no right to put your decisions on them. There are people who work behind the scenes, whose daily survival depends on this show. They may not have any other jobs except this one. It is inhumane of you guys, to think about your own benefit, and about your own entertainment. Yes, Barun will be missed, but grow up people!! You think Barun is stupid? And he can't decide for himself? But us members who hold not much of a importance in his life except for appreciating his acting, has a right to make his decisions?? Barun is not a child guys! He is a happily married man, who has priorities just like any other family guy. He is just one of us, who has a wife, who has a life, and who can think very clearly on what is good and bad for his career!!

All the articles have been consistent about him taking a break! Let him people!! This is insane of you to hold him back when he clearly wants a break!  Let the show go on for those who have worked equally hard as him - his costars, the technicians, the lightman, all those who have been contributing to the show till, their income, their families depends on them. How utterly disgusting is it for you all to pray , and force them for show to end?!! Without considering other casts sentiments and their hard work. Barun is not the only one show on the TV screen when you watch this show. This ASR you guys see would't have been the same person without the help form those behind working on him! And you people have made them a joke! As if Barun had this whole show going, as if Barun was the one who came up brilliantly with the idea of his character...Barun is an actor. He is meant to do his job and go on, and if he feels he does no want to continue with the show for what ever reason, that is his life!!

No one from the forum or in your life is forcing you to watch this show after Barun exits. You have a remote control, turn it off if you don't wanna watch it!! But giving threats, and making others pay for no fault of their own, that is inhumane and insensitive. Once, think of those people. Think of those who get little amount of income, after working on this show, the same hours as Barun does. You guys want to snatch their daily living on that amount, just for the sake to end the show with Barun, when clearly the channel has not made a decision or does not even want to..It is pretty shameful of us guys begging someone to end their daily survival just for the sake of our entertainment.

Barun is a nice, kind-hearted, down to earth guys who right now does not want because of his break, to end the living of those who have worked equally hard for this show...Seiously guys, get a wake up call to reality, where in today's outside world is tough, almost break one down in order to get a job!! And here, you guys have been begging for those people behind the camera to leave their jobs and sit at home without any money for their survival!! 

And, last not the least, Barun want to take a break, let him and move on with your lives and let the show move on too!! No one has to agree or disagree with me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123Tia.0

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Edited.

I understand that you are trying to be positive here. Nevertheless I will just explain my POV.

You mention fairness and I would like to point out that the analogies you have mentioned are not fair themselves. School and work? Seriously?

Let me tell you that students do suffer sometimes when exams are postponed because a paper leaked or someone decided to change the syllabus that year leaving them at a disadvantage.

Sometimes employees are out of work because their boss screwed up royally (heard the great Vijay Mallya and King Fisher?)

And talking about mayor deciding to quit….. our existing politicians are so bad we wish they would quit and put us out of our miseries actually.

So Tia what do all the above do? They buck up and carry on. That is life.

I don't think the cast and crew of IPKKND is going to suffer in case the show comes to a stop. Shows go off air now and then due to low trps. Do the viewers, PH and channel worry about them in such a scenario? I don't think so. They buck up and begin looking out for new opportunities.

You said that is practical life and not fantasy. But fantasy was created Tia. It was created to sell the show. Now the fantasy is being broken. So the opposite is likely to happen isn't  it?

Coming to KSBKBT – it was Tulsi who made that show immortal and not Mihir. It would be nice to know what would have happened if she had left the show. Would people still rave about it? Moreover that show was about the trials and tribulations of a woman in a joint family and NOT a love story.

The right examples to quote here would be MJHT, Geet, PKYEK, BHPH, KMH --- here the lovebirds remained together in the end. That is why people remember them even now.

Having said that, if Barun had left when he went for the 40 day stint, a replacement could have been considered to play ASR because the story was half way through. However hard it might have been, everyone would have to grudgingly accept the new actor to see the story to completion. But, now that the story is complete in a sense, there is no need to shove it down anyone's throats.

While I do like your new track, I have no interest in watching it as a continuation of this story. However much I love Sanaya, I'd rather watch her in a new show with a new lead than watch her in this show.  And the reason for that is ----  we are forgetting  that the creatives have been churning out very pathetic tracks since the hate marriage. While it chugged along managed to reach it a logical conclusion I think everyone agrees that the story could have come along in a much better way. The only saving factor during all this was clearly the chemistry of Arshi that kept us glued to our seats.

We signed up for a love story and a love story either ends with a fairy tale wedding or with the lovers dying together. For anything else we have other shows like PV or BV.

Edited by charlotte74 - 10 November 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0vandana.sagarrima

Go to top