Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 11)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by McNinja

Bashers have gotten a ring leader in FLS and now a secret service agent in Tia..what other talents do you bashers have??? Tells me now.

And

RES

Hey...I have been around in the forum for a long time...and am not a basher at all...in fact I have not bashed any particular person...I am really upset with 4lions behavior ...and please I did not refer to anyone in particular as secret service...I was saying I am appalled at 4lions behavior which I still am...especially since their regular spoiler giver came and posted on the forum that Barun is going on a break keep watching...while star plus confirmed that Barun is leaving...and if you sill want to call me a basher...I am proud to be one...

She was talking about TiaLOL

LOL

Yes I was talking about Tia. 

And I understand why you're upset, I too hate how everyone is handling the situation. Fans are being taken for a ride and it's not right...hopefully we get some clarifications soon. 

@Tia updated on page 6. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Bashers have gotten a ring leader in FLS and now a secret service agent in Tia..what other talents do you bashers have??? Tells me now.

And

RES

Practically speaking, you are right. This show is just entertainment for us but for people behind the scenes its their paycheck. Yes one person should not decide the fate of hundreds..that's unfair. But a lot of people have an emotional attachment to Arhi, Sarun, barun, and Sanaya. It's hard to think practically when emotions are involved. 

BUT, that doesn't mean the show is over if ASR is no more or is replaced by a new face. It may take a few weeks or even months, but if the show is handled the right way then we may grow to love the new guy. We'll never know this unless it's given a shot right? Personally, I don't think I will be able to enjoy IPK without Barun as ASR. But that doesnt mean I wont give it a chance because we have other great cast members on board. 

The only concern I have it that I have already lost so much interest in the show because of crappy tracks but have kept at it because of SaRun. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it if SaRun are no more PLUS more crappy tracks are dished out to us. I don't think the PH is interested in continuing this show for whatever reason. I hope SP takes over and gives it to producers who will be dedicated to making it work. If 4Lions is left in charge of the show and they truly, without a doubt have no interest in keeping the show running long term, I much rather they end with SaRun still there. 

I also don't know what will be easier to watch...a new guy for Khushi or a new face for ASR. Either way, me, you, and other like minded people may be ready to give it a shot but it won't be so easy for most people to watch the show objectively with a new guy. 

Most of all, I want Barun to come back eventually. I wont hold it against him if he doesnt because sh*t happens that we dont plan for...but still, come back Barun. 

We'd love to see Barun just taking a leave and not a hike... But I don't know what he plans to do. Hence, I have added a possible track. Take a look.

McNinja

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by jaya100

I for one intend to watch this show as long as Sanaya is a part of it. I agree with the people who say that Khushi can only be with Arnav because their love has been portrayed as the kind that comes by once in a lifetime (eg. the telepathy and being able to feel each others presence). The problem with another actor playing ASR is that Barun infused life into the character and it would be hard to relate to the new ASR in the same way that I would find it hard to watch someone other than Sanaya playing Khushi. Somewhere along the line the characters and actors became synonymous.

Naadhira_khan in her thread 'stop asking to end the show' has put forth the idea of having Sanaya play the daughter of Kushi-Arnav. If Barun is really quitting as opposed to taking a break then I kind of like the idea of a daughter, maybe raised by Anjali(a replacement for her Rajkumari)

This will be a progression of the Khushi-Arnav story without tainting the image of that epic love story. I would love to see Sanaya as Khushi's look alike daughter but with the characteristics of pre Khushi ASR. I would love to see Sanaya in the role of a tough business women. I can understand people not being able to watch Khushi-Arnav with anyone else but Sanaya and Barun will always be paired with others, so why not in this scenario.

Exactly. See? What a lovely track. Also, here's my suggestion, if Arnav and Khushi are killed. Aarav grows up to be just like Arnav (in looks and in everything) and somewhere Khushi is born again, we can have a brand new romantic IPK again. Now that's a valid suggestion. 

I actually LOVE this idea. I mean it depends on the new guy, but if they can find a guy that can act then I'm all game.

I would love it if the new guy is mean, cold ASR like the ASR we saw during the start. Maybe make Khushi more modern and feisty, but still having her values. Perhaps show a Khushi who can challenge ASR instead of ASR who tries to challenge her all the time. Who knows, it could work.

But again, comes down to the PH and if they want this show to work. 

EDIT

Just saw what you added and Yes thats what I was thinking (minus the Anjali track cause I dont think about Anjali ever, hate her)

But yes, I'm liking itClap

Edited by McNinja - 10 November 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoTia.0

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
If SP wants to continue with the show, they are going to do so no matter what the fans request. It is not just about the 200+ empolyees working on the show but also about the revenue (esp international) the show is earning for them. A company like SP is not going to care about whether or not the sentiments of  fans of Arshi is going to hurt. It is about the risk vs benefit for them. 

When Charlie Sheen was fired from two and a half men, people thought the show will go off air, Charlie Sheen will become jobless drug addict and CBS will go bankrupt. But the show is still running with a new guy, Charlie Sheen got a new show and CBS is still making amaing shows LOL

Tia.0GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
agreed .. its so unfair to others whose living depend on IPK..
And if it cant go on without Barun it can be eventually shut down.. but not abruptly like this..

may be the new lead can work out with a better story or not...
but we should  think about the real matters to.. I feel for others involved including spot boys to sanaya...

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

If SP wants to continue with the show, they are going to do so no matter what the fans request. It is not just about the 200+ empolyees working on the show but also about the revenue (esp international) the show is earning for them. A company like SP is not going to care about whether or not the sentiments of  fans of Arshi is going to hurt. It is about the risk vs benefit for them. 

When Charlie Sheen was fired from two and a half men, people thought the show will go off air, Charlie Sheen will become jobless drug addict and CBS will go bankrupt. But the show is still running with a new guy, Charlie Sheen got a new show and CBS is still making amaing shows LOL

Exactly... What do you think about the track I wrote? Aarav's childhood/intro as adult new ASR will cover Barun's leave...

Nishitarao

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

New track idea on main post. Let me know what you think?

Just saw. 
Made a pose similar to this in response to one your replies.

It can actually work. I'm actually all game to this...can I say I'm a little excited without getting shoes thrown at me? 

Tia.0

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
ooohh.. I liked your idea for new track. But who is going to play muskaan? SI? Isn't that going to creep Aarav out?LOL

ipkknd_hazelTia.0

Go to top