Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 10)

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

I for one intend to watch this show as long as Sanaya is a part of it. I agree with the people who say that Khushi can only be with Arnav because their love has been portrayed as the kind that comes by once in a lifetime (eg. the telepathy and being able to feel each others presence). The problem with another actor playing ASR is that Barun infused life into the character and it would be hard to relate to the new ASR in the same way that I would find it hard to watch someone other than Sanaya playing Khushi. Somewhere along the line the characters and actors became synonymous.

Naadhira_khan in her thread 'stop asking to end the show' has put forth the idea of having Sanaya play the daughter of Kushi-Arnav. If Barun is really quitting as opposed to taking a break then I kind of like the idea of a daughter, maybe raised by Anjali(a replacement for her Rajkumari)

This will be a progression of the Khushi-Arnav story without tainting the image of that epic love story. I would love to see Sanaya as Khushi's look alike daughter but with the characteristics of pre Khushi ASR. I would love to see Sanaya in the role of a tough business women. I can understand people not being able to watch Khushi-Arnav with anyone else but Sanaya and Barun will always be paired with others, so why not in this scenario.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmemusic1Sultan_Of_SwingTia.0..ObliViate..

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

I want to say sth

Edit:

Tia darling, yes I agree with you and this is a much needed post ..the forums gone haywire. 

First of all, we know Barun clarified he is going on a two month break...why all this chaos saying nooo he is actually quitting making us fool try to save the ph bla bla...I mean what da hell? Barun is a human being, it is his right to take a break...we ourselves been talking how he didn't look well last few month.most importantly we should respect his decision, we should support him. Just because we love to see him doesn't mean we will push him to his death by physical exhaustion. He is not a robot and definitely not a puppet we can control by pulling his strings. 

Now about stopping and closing down the serial, here I agree with you Tia...to the extent that it wont be fair to everyone...but giving it a chance ???hmmm I think it depends may be yes or maybe not ...I understand the show must go on...but there's a but...4 lions has disappointed us sooo many times, the show been gone down hill but we still stick the show ( I know I did) only for Barun, now Barun is going for a break so let's see how the PH deals with the scenerio...

Till now we don't know how the story will go on, 

1. arnav will die ??? Good on them I won't watch it ever.
2. A new hero mr. Universe  is introduced for khushi who loves her to death and worship her like goddess...sorry I can't watch rabba vey between khushi and some random person...no can do
3. Arnav goes some where and new characters are introduced but we know arnav will be back after two months ---yes it might be given a chance
4. The role of arnav sing raizada will be played by some one else...provided Barun will be back after two months and take back his role ...hell yes I will super give it a chance...
5. Thousand other possible scenarios 

What I'm trying to say...Barun is leaving temporarily no matter what we say or do and it won't be ethical to force him to stay. At the Same time it won't be ethical to shut down the show for that reason...whether we will watch it or not depends on the story line...if we don't watch it, some other people will watch it the show must go on ...we should stop being selfish...it's time we brace ourselves some hard facts that it is after all a fictional show and we can't hv it just the way we like it forever.

I appreciate your personal opinion. I believe we should totally give some suggestion to the PH like new tracks, how it can be presented etc. There are many talented people here who can write excellent tracks. However, shutting down a show should be their own decision, not ours.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturain

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Well fairness have different definitions to different people.
Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever.
I can not blame either of them.
Majority should win in this case.

For me I will quit the show if any of them leave the show.
I watch this show just to see SaRun in the same frame.
Otherwise I do not have anything for the show.
And I will never watch Main Aur Mr Right.

I would disagree on the second point. 

Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show. - Agreed.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever. - But the fairness in this would be to quit watching the show yourself. Why ask them to shut it down? When I didn't like the show, I quit watching. But there were others who liked the current track. Why take away their choice, when they don't want to? That is not fair.

But you are being fair. You decided you'd not watch IPK without Sarun and you are quitting which is perfectly fine.

People have right to demand what they wish for.
But now it depends on SP and 4 LIONS whether they find the demand logical or not.

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

I for one intend to watch this show as long as Sanaya is a part of it. I agree with the people who say that Khushi can only be with Arnav because their love has been portrayed as the kind that comes by once in a lifetime (eg. the telepathy and being able to feel each others presence). The problem with another actor playing ASR is that Barun infused life into the character and it would be hard to relate to the new ASR in the same way that I would find it hard to watch someone other than Sanaya playing Khushi. Somewhere along the line the characters and actors became synonymous.

Naadhira_khan in her thread 'stop asking to end the show' has put forth the idea of having Sanaya play the daughter of Kushi-Arnav. If Barun is really quitting as opposed to taking a break then I kind of like the idea of a daughter, maybe raised by Anjali(a replacement for her Rajkumari)

This will be a progression of the Khushi-Arnav story without tainting the image of that epic love story. I would love to see Sanaya as Khushi's look alike daughter but with the characteristics of pre Khushi ASR. I would love to see Sanaya in the role of a tough business women. I can understand people not being able to watch Khushi-Arnav with anyone else but Sanaya and Barun will always be paired with others, so why not in this scenario.

Exactly. See? What a lovely track. Also, here's my suggestion, if Arnav and Khushi are killed. Aarav grows up to be just like Arnav (in looks and in everything) and somewhere Khushi is born again, we can have a brand new romantic IPK again. Now that's a valid suggestion. 

jaya100

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia.o

Well fairness have different definitions to different people.
Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever.
I can not blame either of them.
Majority should win in this case.

For me I will quit the show if any of them leave the show.
I watch this show just to see SaRun in the same frame.
Otherwise I do not have anything for the show.
And I will never watch Main Aur Mr Right.

I would disagree on the second point. 

Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show. - Agreed.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever. - But the fairness in this would be to quit watching the show yourself. Why ask them to shut it down? When I didn't like the show, I quit watching. But there were others who liked the current track. Why take away their choice, when they don't want to? That is not fair.

But you are being fair. You decided you'd not watch IPK without Sarun and you are quitting which is perfectly fine.

People have right to demand what they wish for.
But now it depends on SP and 4 LIONS whether they find the demand logical or not.

Fair enough. Let's see. 
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
tia,

for many of us its actually about "fairness". we believe that the whole thing has been carried out by PH/SP without an ounce for "fairness".  most importantly they have been extremely unfair to "us" viewers by lying to us and manipulating us. Honestly if they had come out in the open 2 months back declaring that Barun is leaving for whatever reasons and the show will continue. I might have cribbed for few days and then just stop watching the show. But they didnt do that...they manipulated the whole situation.  and still trying to manipulate us...so they have been unfair to me...

i dont want the show to end...i want them to end this story on a positive note when Barun is there...and let them start another story with Kushi being a different character..thats all i want. Arnav and Kushi are soulmates..and a third person will never fill the void...

Edited by vinu.sr - 15 June 2013 at 3:56am

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
New track idea on main post. Let me know what you think?

McNinja

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you

Most fan here are really immature

Tia.0

Go to top