Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you Tia...I think I will watch this show for the 200 odd people who work to get food on the table daily...I will even try to adjust to the new guy and give him an honest chance to prove himself...

Hopefully the silver lining is that Barun comes back after his break and takes back his position in IPK...Where he belongs 
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with your post tia... on a practical note you're absolutely right. I would not mind the show ending coz it has already lost its charm. not because im a barun fan or the show will crash without him. 

regarding the track, its a fab idea. the cv's need to really give a thought to this instead of digging the well when they feel thirsty! a lil bit of pre thinking and strategizing will make a difference
noclapsplease thumbnail
I agree We should also be thoughtful for Sanaya and other actors who are still in the show .. I won't be able to accept any other person as Arnav but will continue with the show for the other actors  
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mahi122

Raj Baddhan?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

...something else is happening...accept that fact...

I will accept the fact when there is concrete evidence. But just because no one wants to believe that Barun may just want to explore different opportunities (and there's nothing wrong with that), you can't imagine all sorts of "vibes" and reach conclusion.
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
<font size="4">Are we twin sisters where bodies are seperate brain thinks alike? You just put it beautifully ...those are my thoughts tooo. Agree with no disagree. Hope forum people unite and act ...pissed off seeing the impulsiveness...while i understand where they are coming from but they are forgetting the harsh reality of life. I will be there to watch till the end of the show for the respect towards the actor left and the actors remained.</font>Edited by sairam03 - 11 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I def would go with this track if it works out, there is nothing wrong with it
awesome track concept Tia 👍🏼
Arshi_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont agree with u tia
For me ipk is about the sizzling chemistry which sarun brings us
N i personally cannot watch any1 else except barun in d form of ASR
M not against ipk its just dat d rabba ve moments and the arshi moments r incomplete without sanaya or barun
Dey add spark to it!!
So i personally feel dat ipk shud end with barun leaving d show at one point u r right dat wat will others do but dis is mumbai my dear dey will surely get to work sumwhr else or maybe in d season2 of ipk u never knw :)Edited by Arshi_luv - 11 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tia,

Agree with your post.

I have been saying this forever if barun wants to go PLEASE LET HIM LEAVE ALREADY.

I for one am not going to sit around waiting for him while he goes and makes a career (or not).

My thoughts on how it should go:

Kill off ASR.
Take a 5 year leap.
Khushi possibly has a Jr. Khushi.
Khushi should be different more matured (Isn't everyone complaining about how khushi is so OTT).
Bring in the new guy.
Woos Khushi and marries her.

NO Sarun - NO IPK. 

What the heck does it even mean? I can't believe at the selfishness of some people here. 

Just because they don't want their fantasies broken about a fictional pair they are asking to close shop and possibly render some people jobless and homeless and maybe even without food. 

These are real people with real problems. Come out of your (the pannkhas) fantasy world and spare some thought for these poor fellas.

Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tia.o

I am sorry if I hurt  anyone's sentiment that was not my intention...😳

Don't worry. I enjoy a good debate. No offence intended.
It was nice reading through the thread about new perspectives and thoughts...😊 Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Tia,

Agree with your post.

I have been saying this forever if barun wants to go PLEASE LET HIM LEAVE ALREADY.

I for one am not going to sit around waiting for him while he goes and makes a career (or not).

My thoughts on how it should go:

Kill off ASR.
Take a 5 year leap.
Khushi possibly has a Jr. Khushi.
Khushi should be different more matured (Isn't everyone complaining about how khushi is so OTT).
Bring in the new guy.
Woos Khushi and marries her.

NO Sarun - NO IPK. 

What the heck does it even mean? I can't believe at the selfishness of some people here. 

Just because they don't want their fantasies broken about a fictional pair they are asking to close shop and possibly render some people jobless and homeless and maybe even without food. 

These are real people with real problems. Come out of your (the pannkhas) fantasy world and spare some thought for these poor fellas.

I understand where you are coming from.
But the fact here is for most of the people IPKKND = ARHI=SARUN.
I for one, would not accept a leap, a junior Khushi and her beau, coz I had signed up to see ARHI romance, not their children.
True, if the serial ends here people will lose their job, I do not think anyone of us wants that. I do not.
But at the same timje, when I go to watch a movie or a show, I do not think about the people behind the camera, the rechnicians, jr. artist, if that was the case I would go and watch  every movie, right.
I am a phanwoman, illogical probably at this moment, but if I had to watch  a story with leaps, I will go watch a Kekta show.