Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SaraPhoenix

Tia you do have a strong point. But I'm so sad, depressed, heart broken...I think I need a "longish break" from all this. For the time being I just want to be absorbed in all the amazing FanFictions written by my beloved brilliant writers πŸ˜ƒ.

Fair enough. In fact that's what I did since Sheetal track until now.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

The technicians (spotboys, lightmen, assistants) who work on the set are paid by the day. They are contracted and as such receives pennies for their efforts and unhygienic working conditions (they are given disgusting toilets to use), no insurance whatsoever, long working hours.

So if people think these guys will work for another of 4 lions show, they are wrong.

Spare a thought for such people and don't ask for the show to end.

Let the show get closed or continues based on its own merit, not because we've all decided to throw our toys out of the pram.

Well said. πŸ‘
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blrgal

Tia - it is Arshi that created magic and therefore if Barun quits, i would rather this serial ends, if Sanaya had quit i would say the same thing!!!

IPKKND - as it is has been struggling with some lousy tracks but what kept it gng was the lead pair and if that changes, not much is left !!

There are shows that have had successful replacements but a show which is so dependant on the 2 leads to run since the creatives have made most others into wallflowers, it makes sense to end this beautifully.

Bring back another season - with a different story rrather than some shoddy plot to kill ASR and get another guy for Khushi !!!

Like I said, I am not forcing my opinion on anyone. I'm just trying to be fair to the rest of the cast and crews. Thanks for the comment.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just woke up.. again no long spiel.. 'coz I have to go soon.. organizing Diwali celebrations in our college today.. guess who is dancing.. will send you photos.. miss you!

Ok, 4 lions once said they didn't want to take a leap right.. do you think they would do that?? 
That seems sensible though.. Anjali doesn't have to wear grey hair like someone suggested.. she can look forever young..  <rolling my eyes>  If she can have a flat tummy for 7 months, she can look young even at 50.. or 60 or whatever age she will be then..

In Kyunki Tulsi looked young even when she must have been 80 or 90.. πŸ˜† The grandmother was 120 or more when the show ended I think.. I remember calculating their ages.. 

Anything will work.. as long as they continue the show and don't end it.

Yes, even I will watch as long as the track is good. 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't understand why so many of them want the show to end becoz he wants to quit as he is bored and brain dead!! Sanaya looks energetic and ready to go and why not a new lead( not as ASR)?
If ppl don't want to see Khushi with another man then they can switch to other shows and think Arnav Khushi married and lived happily. I am one of those minority audience who loves the show and wants it to continue with sanaya. Too many ppl pressurizing SP, looks like the show will end soonπŸ˜•
Raj Baddhan?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

...something else is happening...accept that fact...

MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
I CNt agree abt this post everything
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
I like ur post bt its sad to see how Deepali, Akshay and npw Barund want to leave maybe Daljeet also quit...this is not happening..but i like ur further track, with a bit changes it would be like our lovely IPK...

I'm just waiting to see wht will happen now...there r so many rumors and nobody undersatnds which one is true...
SarunArshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u'r  idea was good but "Aarav grows up to be just like Arnav (in looks and in everything) "  those lines r bad...i accept only arshi own son...
tsnymd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you but my only biff is that they should let us viewers know the truth.
 If Barun wants to leave good luck with whatever he wants to pursue. 
If he indeed needs a break give it to him as he surely deserves it. 
If show is ending so be it. but please your viewers need to know the truth. I think we deserve that much respect. 
Damn it we demand to know what is happening that's all.