ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

Ipkknd was beautiful bec of barun and sanaya/sarun the magical jodi ARHSI 

NOT because of 

xyz and barun
or xyz with sanaya

calling actor not up to his calibre is the joke of the century TIA  half of the people dont even knw the ugly truth and maybe will never find the real reasons too .

Barun definitely has no movie and Im not going in the discussion of y barun has been made a scapegoat  ,4RATS themselves dont want to make this show then y to make a mockery out of this awesome show ?y to drag it for 2 more months with out half of the team ?

no one wana see the reason y is the cast quitting  the writer quitting 2 cv's quitting !!!!!this is the game of dirty politics its no more about a beuatiful show 

its like asking to take out srk and half the team out of ddlj !

ipkknd is ipkknd because of barun sobti and sanaya irani along with the team !

if any one leaves the show falls

y to end the show on a note satting poor trps maybe sp kick it out 

y can't we have a decent respectful exit and a memory to cherish for life and canhave ipkknd's season 2 along iwth sarun insha-Allah.

note nooffense to any sarun lover barun fan or sanaya fan ! But i wished atleast in crisis we  could have fought this phase together,

couldnt agree more ! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
But IPK is not based on individual performance dear!
IPK is all about Sarun chemistry! I can't accept IPK without Barun or Sanaya!
😭
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@TM:- I agree with you but I disagree with the way the PH is going about Barun's exit. Fine Barun wants to quit and they have Sanaya with them. Go for a leap na? what's so wrong in it. Get Arnav - Khushi to have a baby girl and get them killed. The baby girl can grow up and Sanaya can play the role and they can have the new love story. Who is not asking them to give this way a shot for the storyline. Basically the only reason everyone is angry is the way the PH wants to take story ahead that is Khushi romancing another man. That sucks big time. 
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Those who want to quit because they only want to see Barun with Sanaya, I have no issues with them. It's their own personal choice. There has been plenty of time, I wanted to quit the show because I didn't like the track and/or the characterization. It's as valid reason to quit as quitting because you want to see Sanaya with Barun.

Just don't force Star Plus to shut down the show because of one actor. There might be other people who are willing to give the new actor (whoever he is) a chance. That's all I'm saying. People's livelihood is at the stake here.

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That's the spirit, girl!! I so agree!! People need to see from all sides not have tunnel vision regarding one!! And besides can't you guys just wait for the UK event??!! You'll see Barun and Sanaya there and you can judge for yourselves on what's really going on??!! It's only two weeks!! I'm actually will love to hear from Sanaya!! She's very vocal about things and she can explain the situation better!! Then you all will regret your words and your false fake stories!! 😃 Or else my name is not Shreya!! 😆😆

Shreya
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Flora3333

But IPK is not based on individual performance dear!
IPK is all about Sarun chemistry! I can't accept IPK without Barun or Sanaya!
😭

\\

there is no ipkknd without barun or sanaya !

its abt sarun/arshi

sarun made arshi alive!

its not abt xyz with barun

or xyz with sanaya 
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

who said i dont have patience...m waiting only... will always stick to this show as long as it casts Sanaya and Barun...

i just meant 'if' another guy is introduced, this show is dead for me...

i have just replied to the tm's last part of the post - no offence meant please.

sorry if i sound rude...but noone forcing to barun to leave the show...its his choice..but we cant give punishment to other talented people. BTW .I respect your POV
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

Those who want to quit because they only want to see Barun with Sanaya, I have no issues with them. It's their own personal choice. There has been plenty of time, I wanted to quit the show because I didn't like the track and/or the characterization. It's as valid reason to quit as quitting because you want to see Sanaya with Barun.

Just don't force Star Plus to shut down the show because of one actor. There might be other people who are willing to give the new actor (whoever he is) a chance. That's all I'm saying. People's livelihood is at the stake here.

if only 4 rats understood this . 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry dear, must disagree on this one. the fact is there is no business like show business, so can't compare with us everyday ppl. I don't want ppl to lose their jobs either, so i think they should take a leap, and as suggested by others sanaya can play Arshi's daughter. Barun is irreplaceable and so is Sanaya for that matter. if she was doing a movie and left I also think the show should end. 
O...so that is what this is about...butcher the story...make the fans weep...and then make your money...we are not money minting machine...when you sell a product...you have to treat the customers with respect and there has to be some transparency... after all the unbelievable goofups that 4lions has done...this is pure and simple wrong...in fact the way fans wishes have been treated by the PH since the holi week is the meanest and most inconsiderate behaviour I have ever seen...

and then everytime the same old...give them a chance...give this a chance...give that a chance...we said we don't want this...enough already...