Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Pankhu n her Attire (Page 2)

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Maybe when Adi accepts Pankhudi as his wife he will get her new clothes of his tasteWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynesharna2k6

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
what exactly i'm not liking she is not wearing the chooda..those red bangles ...
but little bit changes she should be given...
skydome Senior Member
skydome
skydome

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I have not like Pankhuri's dress from the beginning.  The fashion/ clothes designer should do some more research to come up with a more befitting dress for the character Pankhuri - she is just not a girl who has come from a small city to Mumbai - the designer should remember that she is an Architect a profession that gives a lot of importance to design, color and sophisticated modern taste.  Her clothes should reflect that.
Adi, Avantika, Mami, Mama, Nana and the rests clothes fit their characters, except Pankhuri - very sad.
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i think wearng a saree wud make her luk older.. dey r a young couplee so it suits dem n der "newly married couple" imagee
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I really want to see her in western outfits! Something bold but also fits the character of her sweet innocence. 
EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
nice to noe ppl agree wid me!

its soo true after marriage u r an adult a couple!
u need to dress up as an adult not like a teenager!!!

n its indian show!
n pankhu has seen her mum n all 
their r no solha singar!!!
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

sorry double post!!! original one below...

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 November 2012 at 8:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I am fine with the styling ...she is not a fashionista ... Rather a very simple girl so these anarkalis suit her better than would the cliche bling ones !!! I agree the one she wore Friday was not the best, but she does have other ones which are pretty ! These are way better than her old styling ! And about sarees, I am Tired of every show showing their leads in sarees after marriage ... Which is so NOT true :/ ! In reality in todays age people just continue with their comfort apparels ! Mostly which turn out to be Indian dresses rather than sarees :)
Plus if she is gonna get the saree she wore for the first day after wedding --- I so don't want it ! It was a weirdo one with a silver blouse from a whole another outfit ad styled in a way which looked neither a saree nor a choli :/
Also I have noticed this anarkalis wardrobe of hers has never been repeated so practically it is a huge collection compared to other shows ! They ain't killing their money spent until they are worn for a good number of times talking the PH way lol!

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 November 2012 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryne

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index