Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Good Wife UPDATE CH12 pg137 (Page 79)

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni1996

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

Originally posted by Chandni1996

UH OH!!!!!!!! U THE HELL HAD THE GUTS TO INTERRUPT OUR HUSBAND AND WIFE!!!!! DONT U PLE HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL FIRST OR SOMETHING!!!!!!! GOSH!!! LMFAO!!!! ROFL ROFL LOLLOLLOL Big smile  Big smile

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!Heart

roflmfaooo

WAIT SO NOW BOTH WILL FIRST HAVE TO GO GET DRESSED!!!!!!!!!

UGH AND IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE ARNAVS EX THEN I DONT EVEN THINK THAT HE SHOULD PUT A SHIRT ON...HE SHOULD JUST STAY WITH ONLY PANTS ON AND OPEN THE DOOR SO SHE BURNS UP!!!!! LIKE SHE WILL BE f**kING EMBARRASSED IF SE FINDS AND SHIRTLESS ARNAV CALLING OUT TO HIS WIFE... LIKE

HE SHOULD GO OPEN THE DOOR SHIRTLESS AND KHUSHI SHOULD GO TO THE BEDROOM...SO THEN AS SOON AS HIS EX WOULD START TO SAY SOMETHING KHUSHI CAN CALL OUT FROM THE BEDROOM

KHUSHI: SWEETIE WHO IS IT?
THEN THE EX LOOKS AT HIM SHIRTLESS THEN AT THE DIRECTION OF WHERE THE VOICE IS COMING FROM(WHICH IS THE BEDROOM) AND THEN IT CLICKS IN HER HEAD...THEN SHE IS f**kING EMBARRASSED (Blushing) AND LEAVES AND THEN NEVER COMES BACK!WinkLOL Embarrassed ROFL

THEN ARNAV CAN GO BACK TO KHUSHI IN THE BEDROOM AGAIN AND ALL IZ WELL!!!!!!!!! ROFL

oh, but they don't get dressed Wink

remember, there's no door to the apartment. there's two elevator's actually
one is the one those two came up, which you need a key to
the other is for guests, whic when they call for the elevator, arnav has a monitor that shows who's coming
cool huh?

lmfaooo
ROFL
i love your scenario!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiiChandni1996Nichuss

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Update!!! Please!! What a point to leave the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8(MATURE!!! 16+)
Arnav had heard the *ding* but didn't want to pay attention to it. Indeed it was the elevator and now Arnav was fuming to know who it was who was interrupting his moment with his wife.

Khushi noticed him fuming and held onto Arnav's hands, as he turned. He looked back at her and she shook her head, gesturing him not to get hot headed.

The doors to the elevator opened. "Arnav," a voice called out - it was a girl's voice.

Khushi didn't recognize it, but Arnav did. He stood in front of Khushi, covering her and he brought her hands through his arms, making her hold onto his shoulders.

"Arnav," the voice called out again.

Arnav stood still, confidence all over. Khushi hid herself behind him as she heard the footsteps.

"Arnav," the voice called out again.

The person came in, revealing a girl. Khushi had no clue who she was. She looked around, looking for Arnav.

"Arnav! Ar-" She saw him standing at the windows and smiled. "There you are! I've been calling you since-"

She stopped. She noticed Khushi poking her was out slowly and she stared right at her. Arnav noticed and looked at Khushi, and Khushi looked back at him. She looked so innocently cute, Arnav wanted to devour her lips at that moment. Of course, right now, he needed to control.

"Arnav? Who is she," the girl asked.

"Sheetal, you must be stupid," Arnav simply replied.

Khushi looked at her. Sheetal, Khushi wondered.

"Arnav, you must be kidding me right?"

"What do you think?"

Sheetal chuckled. "Arnav, you were joking weren't you? I mean when I got your text, I couldn't help but laugh. You? And getting married? That was never in your book," she chuckled.

Arnav just looked away.

"Oh come on Arnav," she chuckled, "you really didn't get married, did you?"

"Actually, I did." He slowly moved Khushi aside, his left hand over her butt, hiding it, and his right arm through her left, going down to her butt too, to hide. "This is my wife, Khushi."

Khushi felt completely awkward, but she gripped onto his shoulders. Sheetal stared wide eyed. She couldn't believe that in front of her was another girl with Arnav, that too that she was naked!

"Arnav-"

"Sheetal, I told you in that text that I was leaving to get married. Plus, we had broke up the week before, and I don't get why you tried to come running back."

"But Arnav-"

"But nothing. Now I suggest you give back the keys to the loft and take all of your stuff."

"Arnav-"

"Now," he said sharply, his voice filled with power.

Sheetal stomped like a child. "Fine!"

She went to the living room area and started getting her stuff.

Khushi looked up at Arnav. "She used to live here?"

"For a while. We lived together for a few weeks."

Khushi looked down, feeling a pang of jealousy. Arnav tilted her face up to meet his eyes.

"Don't worry Khushi, nothing ever happened between us," he said assuredly.

"If only something had," Sheetal grumbled.

Arnav rolled his eyes. "This chick just had to come. I was ready to take that luscious body of yours," Arnav flirted.

Khushi blushed.

"Let's go upstairs to the bed."

Khushi nodded.

Sheetal was looking the other way and Arnav and Khushi quickly went up the stairs. Upstairs wasn't much but just the bedroom. The windows had continued up from below to up there as well. Upstairs was simply a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, some wardrobes, a walk-in closet, a desk, and a bookshelf. Khushi liked it, since the basic theme of the apartment was iron and wood.

Khushi looked around while Arnav got rid of his pants. Khushi was once again mesmerized by the view and Arnav went behind her. He kissed her on the cheek, slowly going down to her neck.

"Arnav," she whispered out.

Arnav groaned. "I want you in bed now," he groaned, pleading also.

Khushi nodded and they went to the bed, Khushi lying down, Arnav coming from on top. From above, Khushi was just as beautiful. It didn't matter what angle you looked at Khushi- she was always stunning.

Arnav pulled off his boxers and Khushi felt his arousal. It was hard and Khushi felt the desire for him to be in her. There was no control left in Arnav, maybe a percentage, but not much. He quickly got the condom on and just as he was about to enter her, Sheeal came in. Thank goodness they had the covers over them and Arnav leaned in closer to Khushi to cover her.

Sheetal flinched at the sight and looked away. "I need to get my clothes."

"Then hurry up," Arnav roared.

Sheetal jumped and quickly went to the wardrobe, while Khushi rubbed his arm, trying the keep him calm.

"Arnav, relax," Khushi said soothingly.

"How?! I'm trying to spend time with my wife and…. Khushi I can't control this for long."

"But Arnav-"

"Khushi I can't. I need to have you right now."

"But Arnav, there's someone in the room-"

"I could give a less damn if someone else is here. Khushi I love you. I need you. … I need you now."

"Arnav please-"

"No Khushi, no more."

All the while Sheetal was getting angrier and angrier at each sentence. Just as she got all her clothes, Arnav lost all control and entered Khushi.

"Aaah! Aaarnaaav," Khushi moaned.

Arnav went in and out of her without control and Sheetal stared wide eyed, unable to believe what she was witnessing with her own two eyes.

"Arnav," Khushi breathed out, scratching his back. "Arnav… stop… pl-"

"No Khushi… I need you… I have to have you…."

"You'll always have me…."

"Then let me have you now."

Khushi was about to say something, when Arnav increased his pace.

"Aaah! Arnav, please!"

"Khushi… I want you!"

"Aaah! Oh my gosh! Oh my- aaah! O-o-oh my gosh! … Arnav!"

Arnav increased his pace, burying his face in the crook of her neck, going extremely fast.

"Aaah! Arnav! … oh my gosh! Aaah!"

"I love you Khushi… I love you…."

"I love you too Arnav… I love you too…."

Arnav came out and collapsed on Khushi. While he rested his head on her breasts to catch up on his breath, and Khushi had her fingers through his sweaty, tangled hair, Sheetal was still in shock. She couldn't believe what she had witnessed with her own two eyes!

Arnav looked up at Sheetal. "What the f*ck are you still doing here? Leave!"

Sheetal was still in shock. "I-I-I-"

"LEAVE!"

Sheetal quickly ran out, taking all her stuff and left. Arnav looked down at Khushi and she was looking down as well.

"Khushi?"

She looked up at him.

"Please don't mind what I did. I just… I couldn't control myself anymore! I couldn't not think of my desires, that I lost it! I'm sorry."

Khushi shook her head. "It's okay, I didn't mind."

Arnav caressed her cheek. "Do you always hide your feelings?"

Khushi looked up at him. "No."

He looked down at her a bit, and then kissed her. "Let me love you for real now," he whispered, looking at her lips.

"Wasn't that real," she whispered back.

"Partially."

He got up and held his hand out. She got up and Arnav led her to the window and made her face her back against him.

"Arnav? What are we doing," Khushi asked, completely curious.

"We're about to love each other… on another level."

The following 285 member(s) liked the above post:

bertharini19parimaladJANNAVaksneeanaviabhisalinsweetyjuvariaRain_droprithuparnasmritigemsonson126uchuramanpretty37baby2012Coolio56vanesha230aayushikumarprincessep13ssttuuttiimahi.suhiJohlKarshifanzarshilover15divasarunfanHameshaSobtiyellowfoodAmjt.parivinothguru19Chandrigaanamnaqvi00Fatima1422cuppycake11littlerenu16Fairy-AmiHafsa94AS95iloveyounatsumeshobz21ch.sameeksharitika.123anayaraizadaSamiiiiAsA333nicelysmilemaansinehasangeethbalaskreyaReachmecrazygurldanisharamasawmjinsindianjuju710sony1990Inderpreetgsukritaa12xyzw231aryacutefanfollowermssravyafizza25ammyicycoolbhavs_gid03..Zahra..MayaraaSobtiSarun_wahifanssidra_CrazySuzi_vini96glamourbirdtessyraniMSgayatrinewfoundlovecraziefangoyalkalpna123anusha.nushjshreya16astriddanisa79LicyabhingyaSindhuBbbinduArmelanadianatalieArchu61brinnysaj111iamursforeverjbluedaysimransmilycupcakezshruthiruchsFairyAngel12tracy1191jtammareddybluewater072189mansiarshi10arshibhumi16radhika.winxmysterygirl06fatim28hasheySara.Mxyzsm12345abcdefgSexlover_arshispunk22AshgdarkarshiPMsrush007ambika94kotha15Chandni1996radhadatta2012imli95silent_whispersASDDFammi22famiya..PT..Krishika209sana48HuleygirlDaisyHoneyReader_Hobbysmileysmifarha623arjuhi5SAM32XBosyXSweta...ShilpasabuiNkayaniIPKloverreshmimohanAneesahJabeenIPKKNDbigfanwildandsweet_Roka_AbyanGoldenEyesganaluvsarshikafaShivika23MissNadiagom3090alice54MsFuzzybear69-fullmoon-niru273-Awaari-crazyfanofdsdvchinnuvyassaavan_loverAR-kashctnabilahneagmischiefsrmirjisweet_5sabz105punjabi0926shubhadaskbismazaman2000neha2005Prettychoco90IrikaLovesKMHParneetSlazylad8-FauZiseshatree-Anu13-moonlight2630puthdazzlerabikirti123sweetysaranIPKKNDkaur92arhi10129priyasmiley-shineyIPKKNDfan4evernilmi-Ms.Minion-aafanarhilover55Kareena1994Rishita.SIholicSamyxx__blossom__Asyaloverjen_xkaur94roshaanfarha5556Abi.Nadishashah4176ravalisharma06MJ_K2bhadraprasad0082016nit..Sruthi..kushigowdaMithikushSwaran13kinjalcp87Apoorvarani..Adeeba..PhoenixTearsNazzz16pran28671sarozzPinky.RaizadamahrusweetyYaSha0512shah.1234missmkHumayraArshifan4lifevrindaguptaISensedYouavni_barunrimzustar_fan1daisydee425sana11Saaraa.Raadhiyaaasamia19chandana.sMISTIEayshaomarAmti4upriasweet.Melody.zafimayuloveucaskerushankitvcsadufdesisweetheart9Sophia21Shamz94angullgrl91amaypranayOmNaMaSteOmflowers4u-Cheeni-mitzi11Ethereal-PathLilButterfly003jeb1ThanuAditya..Anita..HansaNDiva_Akorshidrunkiiebabe-Kina-angeldream14laksh65ajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--FAYKHAN29pinky89rkapoor1382silvia1999sarunsashasinghASR6262amaiasnoopy84summaiyasayedMrs_Darcy_17diyadivyafffan123aNkItA.Cjas0308Parud_Forever..Gunjan..pup03honey-sweetyIPK..Jennyvandana.sagarchavvi16Nichuss

-fullmoon- Goldie
-fullmoon-
-fullmoon-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yeah.. i'm the first to commentDancingDancing

it was really hot.. Embarrassed
poor shitalLOLLOLLOL
update the next chapter soon..

Edited by goldengirl.0123 - 12 December 2012 at 7:15pm

Dornan_Depp

Chandni1996 Senior Member
Chandni1996
Chandni1996

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

RES!!!!!

edited:

AWWW by the time i hit first someone else posted!!!! its okay! i am second though!

what the hell sheetal was just standing there!!!! EWWW like EWWW i dont even have words word that!!!! like major EWWW

why the hell would u stand there and watch 2 ple have sex!! thats like her watching a po*no!!!!

EWWWDead

i am disgusted!!!!

but i loved ur update!!!! LOLWink

arnav is smexy like always!LOLWinkLOL

Edited by Chandni1996 - 12 December 2012 at 7:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depprini_kat

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Wow ...awesome updatw ...lol...sheetal man standing there too funny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine1611Dornan_Depp

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
They did in front of sheetal
Loved it

Dornan_Depp

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Ah yesss ... our sweet Sheetal had to enter then and there at that specific time didn't she Angry

As for Arnav, it was sweeet and kinda protective that he covered Khushi whilst Sheetal first came to his apartment. Embarrassed

I like that he clarified to Khushi that nothing that she thought about him and Sheetal actually happened. Sheetal's response was funny! LOL

Then Arnav wasn't able to wait and he sooo wanted Khushi badly. Right then. Right there. Right infront of Sheetal. OMG?! I was literally ROFL. Perfect! This really made me laugh!!!

Written well as usual Smile

Edited by ASRandKKGSRFan - 12 December 2012 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996Dornan_Depprini_kat

Go to top