Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: The Good Wife UPDATE CH12 pg137 (Page 52)

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6 (MATURE!!!! 16+)
Arnav and Khushi headed down to the city and went to JFK Airport. Their private jet was ready and after checking their passports and everything, the two were led out to the aircraft.

After hours of flying, they reached Florence, Italy. Khushi was amazed the minute she stepped out of the airport. It was beautiful, no doubt. They drove to Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo, the hotel where they'd be staying. They got the keys to their room and headed upstairs. All their bags were dropped off and the two crashed on the bed. They shut their eyes for a moment, and then Arnav looked over at Khushi and got on top of her.

"Ready to go on an adventure," Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded.

They both got up and decided to change so they opened up their luggages and got some clothes out. Arnav went to the bathroom first to change and then Khushi did. Once they were both ready, they headed out.

Khushi and Arnav went to the Uffizi and the Galleria dell' Accademia. They spent most of their time at those two place and when they for back to their hotel, they were exhausted.

"Tired," Arnav asked.

"Yeah."

"Why don't you get some rest and I'm gonna go take a quick shower."

"Okay," she smiled.

Arnav got his pjs and headed to the bathroom. About ten minutes later, he came out and Khushi loved how his hair was looking. It was wet and fluffy and Arnav noticed her gazing at him. But he realized she was looking up and he looked up at his hair. He continued approach her and when he got close, he shook his hair and water droplets flew onto her face.

"Ah! Arnav, stop!"

"Want to stare at my hair some more?"

"What?"

"Here, see it," and he shook his head, the droplets landing on Khushi.

"Arnav stop! I have to take a shower!"

Arnav stopped. "Fine."

Khushi shook her head and got her pjs and went to the bathroom. She took about half an hour and when she finished, she turned to her clothes and noticed Arnav's clothes. She picked up Arnav's shirt and held it. It smelled just like him and she felt a spark go up her.

Should I, Khushi wondered.

It was their honeymoon and she knew what was the expected, so instead of wearing her pjs, she wore Arnav's shirt. She came out and saw Arnav standing out at the balcony. He sensed her presence and turned and he gazed away.

His shirt just went to about the height of booty shorts for her. Her hair was dripping wet, the little droplets plopping down to the soft, white carpet under their feet. Arnav went over to her and pulled her in gently, by her waist. The two gazed at each, their eyes under an intense interlock.

*Rabba Ve Moment*

Without a word, they kissed. It started off slow and then intensified. Arnav kept pulling her in, even though there wasn't any space left between them. Khushi fisted his hair, pulling on it every now and then.

"Khushi," Arnav said, his voice very raspy. "I can't control it anymore."

"Okay."

He kissed her again and then let go and led her to the bed. She laid down and Arnav came on top and looked straight down at her. He kissed her and Khushi kissed him back. It was getting to intense and Arnav was getting irritated by his clothing. He got up and took off his shirt and pants and went back to kissing her. Khushi could feel his manhood, the only thing separating it from her was his boxers.

"Khushi' let's do it' now," he said in between kisses.

Khushi nodded and sat up. Arnav helped her unbutton the shirt and got her out of it, revealing milky-skinned body to him. Without delay, Arnav kissed her again and roamed all over her body. He had her sit on his lap as he roamed all over her body. The wind blew in, giving Khushi the shivers and she held onto Arnav close.

"Arnav," she whispered.

Arnav laid her back and positioned himself. All the while, they were looking right at each other. Khushi knew what was about to happen and she kissed Arnav. Arnav got out a condom and got it on and entered Khushi. She didn't yell out this time, but it took her a while to calm down.

"Arnav," she whispered.

Arnav kissed her as he slowly thrusted. Khushi gripped onto his shoulder the entire time, creating marks on them. He paced up and Khushi felt like she was going to float  away.

"Aah' Arnav," she whispered out.

"Khushi'."

They continued to make love to each other and then stopped, laying down beside each other.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm?"

"You think you could try to make love to me?"

"I don't know. ' do you want me to?"

He looked at her. "That would be nice," he simply smiled.

Khushi looked down. "But' wouldn't I be wh*re?"

"Yes and no. You'd just have a quality a wife needs."

Khushi just shook her head and got on top of Arnav. She had learned a little bit from him and hoped for the best now. She kissed him slowly and softly and looked down at him. He looked right back at her and she gulped. He was so handsome, he was irresistible and then a feeling took over Khushi and she captured his lips with hers.

She kissed him possessively and felt something at her lower region. She didn't know what exactly, but she knew she needed Arnav in her that very moment.

Giving him a love bite before she let go, she sat up and was about to let him enter when he asked "Where'd you learn that?"

"Learn what?"

"To give a love bite."

"My ex used to do it."

"Your ex."

Khushi nodded.

A bit of jealousy came over Arnav and Khushi noticed.

"Arnav' are you getting jealous?"

"No! Why would I be," but it was clear in his voice that he was and he realized an looked away.

"What's there to worry about, Arnav? If anything, I'm only yours."

"Really," he asked, looking back at her.

She nodded. "I'm your wife, and nothing can change that."

He caressed her cheek and kissed her. "So are you gonna do it?"

"Do what?"

"Making love to me instead of me loving you?"

Khushi smiled lightly. She positioned herself properly and the minute she felt him in, she let out a sigh. Arnav watched her as Khushi shut her eyes and felt a feeling she had never felt before, her chest heaving. She opened her eyes and looked down at Arnav and Arnav could notice the transformation in her eyes.

She started to gyrate her hips slowly, and then paced up. Arnav held her hips and couldn't believe that she was doing this. She looked so innocent, who could've thought she had this inside her.

"Aah! ' aaah!"

Arnav couldn't believe this was the Khushi he was married to. She seemed' unlike herself. She was moving up and down, him going in and out of her, at an insanely fast pace.

"Arnav," she moaned.

That turned Arnav on and he started moving along with her. Their steady beat and them panting was like music to Arnav.

"Aaah! ' aaah! Oh my gosh' aaah!'  Aaah! Arnav'."

Arnav's mind was blown away and he was still in the state of shock. "Khushi," he moaned out.

Khushi didn't know what overtook her but it made her act more. After another couple of hours, Khushi collapsed beside him, and pulled the blanket up, keeping her arms out. She couldn't believe what she had done, but she had done it. She looked over at Arnav and he was looking up, catching his breath. She didn't know if she should say something, and instead she turned away.

She wondered if what she did was good. She wondered if she did everything right.

I just wanted to give what my husband wanted, she thought, and if I didn't get it right'-

Arnav wrapped his arm around her waist and pecked her on her cheek. "Looking at you' no one would ever think you had a crazy side."

He kissed the crook of her neck and Khushi blushed. The two eventually fell asleep, both having a smile spread across their lips.

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 11 December 2012 at 9:12pm

The following 292 member(s) liked the above post:

bertJANNAVaksneeanaviabhijuvariarithuparnasonson126jinxx07uchuramankk10chilliesbaby2012vanesha230malutyaayushikumarmansi022reena1146princessep13amsamsshrad2012lvarnavarshilover15JohlKarshifanzkim1310ihsan786HameshaSobtiShaheenaSinghkellyjames826asdfg1234vinothguru19KamkrnaChandrigaAmjt.pariFatima1422cuppycake11littlerenu16Fairy-Amiritika.123anayaraizadashobz21meet.menimkoaridjshweta.5216ArshinmeGaya0111Tanzila.alamsangeethbalaskreyanicelysmilemaansinehaAsA333Samiiiijuju710jinsindiansweetfairy007ReachmecrazygurlPihu7Inderpreetgsukritaa12xyzw231aryacuteSuppi_4_umssravyaKhushixoxofizza25kash94bhavs_gid03ammyicycoolTinkJia..Zahra..pips27MayaraaSobtipallavisarkaranisa79vini96tessyraniMSgayatrianamika00KhuarvArchu61anusha.nushjshreya16Livetopartycraziefankria1996saj111dimishrajbluedayMeena1428iamursforeverjtammareddyarshi10arshiradhika.winxvtanshruthiruchsFairyAngel12simransmilycutiepie_ashdazzle4everrhasheyarkushloveipkknd_gbdfanvrinda725titanichomelessmysterygirl06binc0802kotha15rush007ceciliadamspunk2212345abcdefgSexlover_arshitokyoChandni1996Angel1618imli95Ima_ZiaLoveLola1234Qamarkhanamzainy26..PT..crazyforusana48akankhaSAM32arjuhi5farha623izzy0502smileysmiReader_Hobbyankii543tanvi_arshiSim96horizon123AneesahJabeenIPKloverSweta...ShilpasabuiSusita825_Roka_TouchOfArHiAbyanQwertyuiana-twilightGoldenEyeswildandsweetanarshiarnavbarunlovespellgom3090MissNadiaAshaviabraxosMsFuzzybear69-fullmoon-crazyfanofdsdvimmayurfan-Awaari-saavan_loverAR-kashbismazaman2000Princess_Mansiroohi_lovectnabilahsabz105neha2005Prettychoco90lazylad8-FauZiIrikaLovesKMHParneetSkaulpriyankakirti123dazzlerabiputhmoonlight2630seshatreeIPKKNDkaur92arhi101sweetysaran-Ms.Minion-29priya---Sonia---coalfaxarhilover55Kareena1994please6smiley-shineyRhysennIPKKNDfan4everarnaushiSamyxxroshaanAsyaloverjen_xkaur94arnavkhushi22farha5556mehak06farishta12kushigowdaApoorvaraniSwaran130082016nit..Sruthi..ravalisharma06SS88tashi26pran28671..Adeeba..sarozzNazzz16kclovearshimahrusweetymadhu1210Pinky.RaizadaYaSha0512shah.1234missmkHumayraavni_barunArshifan4lifeISensedYoubewakoofLadkisana11deepa.erimzustar_fan1Crazy_souldaisydee425vibhutilGAURI29Saaraa.Sona257phillips_2909chandana.sfrenzyyAmti4upriasweetzaficaskerayshaomarmeniranjana00dhanyacsadufdesisweetheart9luvraj4everSophia21smanamaypranayShamz94angullgrl91OmNaMaSteOmEthereal-Pathjeb1flowers4umitzi11LilButterfly003Diva_AkorshiHansaNshah10ThanuAditya..Anita..mandy15drunkiiebabeajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--FAYKHAN29pinky89laksh65angeldream14sarunsashasinghrkapoor1382ASR6262snoopy84amaiasummaiyasayedMrs_Darcy_17fffan123jas0308seeta_naipspup03honey-sweety..Gunjan..vandana.sagarchavvi16-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.Nichuss

kaulpriyanka IF-Dazzler
kaulpriyanka
kaulpriyanka

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Me first. Super hot honeymoon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Nice update.

Dornan_Depp

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update
hot

Dornan_Depp

LoveRP Senior Member
LoveRP
LoveRP

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
So sensual and Hot Update..
Great Work..

Dornan_Depp

Chandni1996 Senior Member
Chandni1996
Chandni1996

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I will come back later...U didnt pm me the update! :(

EDIT:

OMG Loved the jelousy part! hahaha wow arnav what timing! while having sex with her ur gonna ask about ex's??? like really dude? lmfao!

LOVED THE UPDATE!!!!!
continue soon!!!!!LOLTongue

Edited by Chandni1996 - 29 November 2012 at 7:30pm

Dornan_Depp

titanichomeless Senior Member
titanichomeless
titanichomeless

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
nice update. Thanks

Dornan_Depp