What is SARUN forever?

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

People are saying they will quit watching IPKKND because they won't see Barun and Sanaya together onscreen.

Now explain the logic behind this to me.

What are you trying to say? You will only support Barun and Sanaya if they work together so if Sanaya does another show you won't support her cause her co-star won't be Barun nor will you support Barun in a serial or Movie because his co-star will not be Sanaya.

Come on guys this is entertainment co-stars change. I am pretty sure if IPKKND continues 4 Lions and Star Plus are not Stupid enough to get another actor to play ASR they will Kill the character instead and Start a new track with Sanaya ( not necessarily as Khushi) and a new male lead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sure Sanaya can be paired with someone else and Barun with someone else in a DIFFERENT show, no one will mind, they are actors, they have to work with different co-actors...we just do not want Arshi love story ruined with Khushi paired with a different guy or Arnav paired with a different girl, BAS! This is and always was ARSHI LOVE STORY and always should be. This whole thing is to preserve the ARSHI love story thats all.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
IPPKKND = SARUN
ARSHI = SARUN
🥱
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It means SaRun together in THIS show, IPKKND as Arnav and Khushi, not future shows or movies.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no ppl said in only ipk we want sarun bas..
ipkknd = Sarun sanaya+barun =sarun 
swatso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

People are saying they will quit watching IPKKND because they won't see Barun and Sanaya together onscreen.

Now explain the logic behind this to me.

What are you trying to say? You will only support Barun and Sanaya if they work together so if Sanaya does another show you won't support her cause her co-star won't be Barun nor will you support Barun in a serial or Movie because his co-star will not be Sanaya.

Come on guys this is entertainment co-stars change. I am pretty sure if IPKKND continues 4 Lions and Star Plus are not Stupid enough to get another actor to play ASR they will Kill the character instead and Start a new track with Sanaya ( not necessarily as Khushi) and a new male lead.

I agree with the premise of what you are saying. They are both actors and will work on other shows/movies. What I am having a problem with is this notion that only Barun Sobti can play Arnav. Why kill the character? If the script and the actor are good - I'm sure people will accept a new Arnav. There are many shows where the lead actor has been changed and the show goes on. In fact, in some instances, the audience are pleasantly surprised with the performance of the new actor and actually forget the original actor. I believe that the script and the performances are more important than the actors and as long as they are strong, it really shouldn't matter who play a character, don't you think? ðŸ˜Š
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No yaar I would support Sanaya in any other show with any co-star she's paired up with but this would be a disgrace to ArHi love story if they paired Khushi up with someone else. Us viewers who watched this show for 1.5 year don't deserve something like this.  
nidinanisam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we wud support sanaya and barun in other shows but 4 ipkknd 4arshi it shud be sarun
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes for me it's SaRun always coz I'm not a barun or sanaya fan. I never like them before IPK but started liking them for their sizzling chemistry and onscreen presence. So for me atleast, I won't see any other show of barun or sanaya