IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

What does these mean to you

Forgiveness-It helps you to heal

Revenge-As some one once said 'There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness'

God- Service to humanity

Faith- I will go with Martin Luther King Jr's statement ' Faith is the first step you take when the entire staircase is not visible.'

Trust- Is not to bind but to bond. It is the foundation of any good marriage.

Understanding- The corner stone of a successful marriage

Fight- Never give up a fight when you know you are right.

Care- For the sentiments of others when you speak.

Relationship-Choose them wisely as it is better to be alone than to be in bad company.

Money-Is important but not everything.

Career- Not above the happiness of my family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":Baati of the Week: _M_U? (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Don't like shopping?! High five! Approve

No surprisingly. However I used to shop for books earlier now with my kindle reader that also has gone down. I feel too lazy to go out and shop. I finish my grocery shopping while coming back from college and than stay put at home. I am truly a home bird and IF members are my best friends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Congrats UMDUji...will post questions for you to answer when I'm free WinkTongueSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Congrats Aunty for being the Baati of the Week...!! SmileClap

My grill would come slowTongue, till then have fun with the rest!!Wink

-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
A hearty congratulations Uma auntyBig smile A few questions from my side.

If you had to pick between Ramayana and Mahabharata,what would you pick?

According to you what is the source of every fear?

I see that you read a lot and you mentioned Robert Ludlum, you favorite Ludlum novel??

If you had the liberty and power to pursue any profession,what would it be and why?

Tell me the first word that comes to your mind when you think of Sandhya and when you think of Sooraj

Do you believe that the mystery of berumda triangle can be solved? or have you heard of a explantion that you could agree upon?Please share.

If you had the power to time-travel,to which era would you like to go and why?

Prose or poetry?

Why is leaning tower of Pisa  still leaning?LOL

If you could get the powers of one God from any religion or mythology,whose powers would you want?

You write,you are from Tamil Nadu,brougth up in Delhi and living in Phillipines??(correct me if I am wrong). Tell us one thing from each of these places that non-localites won't know.

I guess,I stop here for nowBig smileTHanks for your patience till nowLOL

vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Umdu chachi.. You should seriously join politics. I'll accompany you. Again, wonderful answers of all quests.

Last 3 grills from my end:-
How to deal with arguments?

What is the best way of worship?

Do you think 'Law of Karma' described in Bhagwad Gita by lord krishna is misled by majority of people?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Congrats uma auntyThumbs Up let me grill u later..

vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

A hearty congratulations Uma auntyBig smile A few questions from my side.

If you had to pick between Ramayana and Mahabharata,what would you pick?
Mahabharata as it has more depth in it.

According to you what is the source of every fear?
There is no one source there are many. Past experiences being the primary one.

I see that you read a lot and you mentioned Robert Ludlum, you favorite Ludlum novel??
The Bourne identity and The Bourne supremacy.

If you had the liberty and power to pursue any profession,what would it be and why?
Teaching only

Tell me the first word that comes to your mind when you think of Sandhya and when you think of Sooraj   Noble
Sandhya  Intelligent  

Do you believe that the mystery of berumda triangle can be solved? or have you heard of a explantion that you could agree upon?Please share.
No, as of now the mystery continues with explanations varying from Gulf stream currents , lost island Atlantis , hurricanes , being the center of earth and super natural forces. No consensus on any.

If you had the power to time-travel,to which era would you like to go and why?
During our freedom struggle period as than I could have contributed in a small way to my country which has given me so much.

Prose or poetry?
Prose

Why is leaning tower of Pisa  still leaning?LOL
It is leaning because its foundation is made up of clay and silt as it is located between two rivers.  If your question is why it has not fallen than the answer to that  the engineers have removed a lot of soil from underneath the northern side to balance the tilt which is towards south and have wrapped plastic coated steel pieces upto the 2nd floor to hold it tight. It is likely to remain at 4 degree tilt for another 200 yrs.

If you could get the powers of one God from any religion or mythology,whose powers would you want?
Lord Krishna

You write,you are from Tamil Nadu,brougth up in Delhi and living in Phillipines??(correct me if I am wrong). Tell us one thing from each of these places that non-localites won't know.
Tamilnadu  -  The Marina beach in Chennai is the second longest beach in the world after Copacabana in Brazil.

Delhi- It is often believed by many that Qutub Minar in Delhi is named after Qutubuddin Aibek the ruler who initiated its construction. Actually the tower is named after a saint Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki who had a follower in Illtutmish who completed the tower. The top two stories were built many times and were destroyed due to natural calamities.
2.The Tughlaqabad fort which was constructed by Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq needed labourers to work on it. So the emperor ordered the workers who were digging wells for the sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya to stop that work and come for the fort work.The saint cursed him that his new city will not have a single piece of fertile land and will only be inhabited by herdsmen. At that time Ghyisuddin was waging a war in Bengal. The saint said  that he would never again see Delhi. A tent collapsed on his head and he died before reaching Delhi. This area is even now inhabited by Gujjars and could never develop as a city.

Philippines.1.  The Taal  volcano is one of the most active volcanoes in the world. It is inside a lake. 2. In the Palawan island there is an underground river which has been recently declared as the wonder of the world and has many limestone pillar formations.

Edited by UMDU - 12 November 2012 at 5:45pm

-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top