UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Sorry double post.

Edited by UMDU - 14 November 2012 at 7:48pm
ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@navyaalex8: You can take my daughter (she will come with her dog mind you).  That will give me extra time to obsess some more about DABH.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Wow, loved your views and wonderful answers to all my questions. Thanks a million for replying in details and clearing my doubts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
umdu ji, I m totally satisfied with your answer. Maturity doesnt come with age, I believe. But you're one among the most elder and matured I've seen so far. Here is my grilling session.

1. we say "the God only is the eternal and there is noting next to him as he only exists in this world forever and everything takes birth and goes back to him". And also we do belive in Satan, devils, demons etc...many people claim when there is a positive, there should be an equal negative and also there are two equal sides of the same coin.. My question is when we say the God only is the one and eternal, how can there be another with or equal to him?

2. Let us consider there is only one, the God as said in our religious books. Then who is satan or evil or the bad? Is he also the God or is that our mistake?

3. The basic of Hinduism is Vedas. Since they contain the ultimate knowledge, we are supposed to follow what is told in them. My question is Devi Parvati is neither mentioned nor accepted anywhere in Vedas where as they hail Lakshmi, Saraswati, Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu. Then why do Hindus consider her as the supreme or at a higher status than Lakshmi and Saraswati, even saying she only is Aadi Shakti? Only because she got married to Shiva doent seem an acceptable reason for that.

I'm so sorry if I asked the wrong questions. Consider this only as my ignorance and forgive in that case. Im just curious to know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Uma aunty n JAM clearing my confusions...!!! I read Ramyan when I was very young...!!! From a book called Ramayan for children...!!! More than other politics it was a romantic story for me...!!! As I forgttoten most of the part but what I remember is Ram needed to go through many hurdles for finding Sita... If I am not wrong he didn't even know where she was...!!! Actually I enjoyed the whole story n I dont remember reading the part where Ram sent her away again...!!! It came to my mind when I saw a movie called lajja where Madhuri was playing Sita n disagreeing to jump in agni cause she thought she doesn't need to give any pariksha to prove her innocence...!!! Then I searched net n find the story of Sita where Ram sent her away again n I felt terrible cause after so many thing Ram did for her... They couldn't live happily ever after...!!! Disapprove I felt like is it the same Ram...!!! Shocked

BTW my only intention was to clarify my doubts...!!! Hope one one took my questionings in a wrong way...!!! And there is no better teacher than UMDU aunty...!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenUMDU

Priya_990 Goldie
Priya_990
Priya_990

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm Umaji and for the detailed explaination though i couldn't agree with everything what you said.
Ram is the greatest king and husband in my pov.Smile

vish.narenUMDU

Duggukede Coolbie
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Virman

What is your favourite books and why?Tongue
My all time favourite is 'Gone with the wind' by Margaret Mitchell.I am a die hard romantic so I like such books.

Do you like reading poems and can you write 
No I am not too much into poetry reading. I do not write poems.I lack the creativity and imagination required for it.
The poems bit I agree I am not a poem reader or writerBig smile I haven't read your favourite book yet I will read it as you reccomand it to meBig smile

vish.narenUMDU

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

Thanks for the pm Umaji and for the detailed explaination though i couldn't agree with everything what you said.
Ram is the greatest king and husband in my pov.Smile

Happy to know you read the pros and cons.As I was preoccupied with something could not give you a detailed account earlier. It's ok if you have a different take on things.I being a feminist in my leanings tend to bend towards the proJethmalani group.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Go to top