Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nope, sorry, Adi-Sugni jodi is thumbs down for me, they don't even look right together, their scenes looked forced.  Vikram may be older than Sugni but she doesn't have chemistry with Adi.  And I don't think it has anything to do with the characters they play, I think it's Adi as an actor.  He don't have that 'oomp' to compete with Vikram.   I guess you can tell, Vikram's my hero even though I don't agree with the things he's doing now.  They should let Sugni and Adi move out cause there's always going to be friction in the haveli.   Edited by wensue - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

in future Vikram will find another woman (yeah he should move on divorce his wife) what will adi do ??

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT old have to do with loving someone now thats being ignorant,
vidyia thumbnail
Agree with you 200% - Vic is old and married.  Adi is more suitable for Sugni.  Hope their relationship blossoms.  If you were to carefully watch and understand the show from the beginning they were meant for each other, it is just that they had to go thru trials and tribulations before realizing it.  So I totally agree with you

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
old and married lmao sad just sad