Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vashg

vashg

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Vikram is jealous of Adi. Why can't he realise that he is married and too old for Sugni. Love Adi-Sugni jodiBig smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123renraylatoyaFaiza91sanjanavgkroseroseroseananthi.shankarromaloveheenumeenu91ramonam..PlayfulKiss..devraniharishroziebr200910OmaRamdassjmoyee200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Adi-Sugni together" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah, thats what i have been wondering since day 1 of this triangle. Adi is her match, her perfect match. He is way to old and married Reva and although its sad that he loves Sugni now but we gotta think of what is best for Sugni and in this case, Adi is a wayy better option. 

Just my opinion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roseroseroseromalove..PlayfulKiss..devraniharishroziebr200910jmoyee200OmaRamdass

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Vikram might be older than Suguni, but certainly he has the charm and appeal that certainly Adi does not. And of course Suguni really doesnt deserve Vikram at all. Yes ...Adi and Suguni are made for each other...both are partner hoppers. They do inky pinky ponky to choose who to fall in love with each week. Both are completely confused. 
But vikram is bang on...he has loved only and only suguni and so his obsession is completely justified.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiluvbbatseemasrbabygirl198722Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-ronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu:

Adi and Suguni are made for each other...both are partner hoppers. They do inky pinky ponky to choose who to fall in love with each week. Both are completely confused.

"Charu hilarious post", you had me laughing so hard, after reading your post, my side was hurting. ROFLROFLROFL. You made my day, haven't heard that "phrase" in a long time. Guess Sugni was playing "eni mini mighty moe", with Adi and Vickram to choose who gets to marry her,  Adi wins, cause he is younger.ROFLLOL

By the way why would Vickram be jealous of Adi, if anything Adi is envious and jealous of Vickram, that's why he stole Vickram's love.
Vickram brought him up like his own son, 'No Father will never ever be jealous of their children", if anything they will be proud of their achievement and accomplishment in life.
Why do people discriminate about someone "age", aren't people a little older allowed to fall in love or only young people are allowed to fall in love. If Sugni had given Vickram a chance, he would have certainly treated Sugni like a princess. There is saying that goes like this "Be a older man darling than a young boy slave"Smile

Edited by Sandy66 - 10 November 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrven-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Love adini jodi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanavgkromalovedevraniharish..PlayfulKiss..roziebr200910

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charuu

Vikram might be older than Suguni, but certainly he has the charm and appeal that certainly Adi does not. And of course Suguni really doesnt deserve Vikram at all. Yes ...Adi and Suguni are made for each other...both are partner hoppers. They do inky pinky ponky to choose who to fall in love with each week. Both are completely confused. 
But vikram is bang on...he has loved only and only suguni and so his obsession is completely justified.

charuu well said i second that   

@bold : OMG that is too hilarious and true ROFL LOLLOLLOL!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrSandy66JulieD-rupa-

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Originally posted by Charu:

Adi and Suguni are made for each other...both are partner hoppers. They do inky pinky ponky to choose who to fall in love with each week. Both are completely confused.

"Charu hilarious post", you had me laughing so hard, after reading your post, my side was hurting. ROFLROFLROFL. You made my day, haven't heard that "phrase" in a long time. Guess Sugni was playing "eni mini mighty moe", with Adi and Vickram to choose who gets to marry herAdi wins, cause he is younger.ROFLLOL

By the way why would Vickram be jealous of Adi, if anything Adi is envious and jealous of Vickram, that's why he stole Vickram's love.
Vickram brought him up like his own son, 'No Father will never ever be jealous of their children", if anything they will be proud of their achievement and accomplishment in life.
Why do people discriminate about someone "age", aren't people a little older allowed to fall in love or only young people are allowed to fall in love. If Sugni had given Vickram a chance, he would have certainly treated Sugni like a princess. There is saying that goes like this "Be a older man darling than a young boy slave"Smile

i completely agree dear specially @pink that was hilarious ... exactly what we do we let younger ones win any game or anything LOLLOLLOL else they will start crying LOLLOLWink !

@green : that is bang on ...absolutely true !!Clap

Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 November 2012 at 12:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrSandy66-rupa-

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Im also in love with Adi-Sugni . perfect match for eachother ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanavgkromaloveulakminiroziebr200910

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.