Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Adi phankuri Vm Gallery pg 1 Adha ishq (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Wow ... Such an amazing thread .. Now I can watch all your VMs again and again and again Big smile
Loved the Adha Ishq wala VM also Disha's birthday one ... You totally rock Fatima ... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi phankuri Vm Gallery pg 1 Adha ishq (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Wow ... Such an amazing thread .. Now I can watch all your VMs again and again and again Big smile
Loved the Adha Ishq wala VM also Disha's birthday one ... You totally rock Fatima ... Clap

Thank u soomuchBig smileTongue

and i luv ur creation alotDay Dreaming ur siggys are Rocking Wink

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I just saw the new one! AWWW!!! It's tooo  cute! How do you always manage to pick the perfect songs to go along with the scenes?!!? They're mind blowing. I still say you should consider a profession in editing. You're phenomenal. If you worked with the editors of PKDH, I think this show would have been off the charts. Your editing just puts a magical spin on the scenes. I loved it Fatima! Selfishly waiting more VMs from you!   

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

I just saw the new one! AWWW!!! It's tooo  cute! How do you always manage to pick the perfect songs to go along with the scenes?!!? They're mind blowing. I still say you should consider a profession in editing. You're phenomenal. If you worked with the editors of PKDH, I think this show would have been off the charts. Your editing just puts a magical spin on the scenes. I loved it Fatima! Selfishly waiting more VMs from you!   

sharna thank u soomuch jani  Hugi am so happy 2 saw ur commnt and i am so happy u luv it soomuch Hug
omg no ways thnking about professionalLOL nahi yar check kero u tube u will find more gud vm make more best vm makerWink meri editing itni kamal ki nahi hai yar itni tareef mat kero m baht blush ker rehi ho iswaqt BlushingBlushing

will make more vms on paya bcoz i luv this couple 
and i luv making vms on it 
but u know sad part   there are very less paya fans Cry

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I know yaaar, I'm watching your VMs on youtube right now actually and saw one of the comment where someone said youre wasting time making VMs on this couple :(( it broke my heart :((

PaYa is a different type of couple. They are realistic, and most importantly, their relationship has a bigger friendship relation than love right now but even with so, they've made friendship so passionate and deep!

I know there are other Vms out there, but complete honestly, I have not been a fan of VMs at all. I dont like VMs except yours. Yours is the only VM i will watch. Everything is too perfect. The way you edit, the scenes, and the song, the graphics. Its so beautiful.

Ohmyjerryworld

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
will watch soon n comment sooon

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

I know yaaar, I'm watching your VMs on youtube right now actually and saw one of the comment where someone said youre wasting time making VMs on this couple :(( it broke my heart :((

PaYa is a different type of couple. They are realistic, and most importantly, their relationship has a bigger friendship relation than love right now but even with so, they've made friendship so passionate and deep!

I know there are other Vms out there, but complete honestly, I have not been a fan of VMs at all. I dont like VMs except yours. Yours is the only VM i will watch. Everything is too perfect. The way you edit, the scenes, and the song, the graphics. Its so beautiful.

yes sharna same here it broke my heart also Cry
actually that person also send me a pm Cry

and i dont want to  tell u what  she write in a pm Cryu will hurt
seriously the words  she use   like trying to saying adi is dumb he dont no how to act 
Phankuri acting is childish they not look like couples they r not perfect the show is dumb boring show i dunt no why u r making vms on them  I am saying bcoz ur my freind i saw ur rishbala vms ur too gud my suggestion make more  vms on Rishbala 
i Luv they way u use dialouges in ur vms it makes ur vm special 
cant wait 4 ur new rishbala vm waiting 4 my req vm 

sharna i dunt no her i know only about her name is sams  i found that person on my another channel of youtube where i m uploading rishbala vms 

i luv adi phankhuri alotHeart and it really hurts when sum 1 use bad words for them Cry

yah there are somany vid maker in my opinion Winku must check out u will luv them and u will forget my vidmixesLOL seriously there are somany best outstanding vm makers on youtube Day Dreaming
sharna ur words always make me happy and touch my heart Day Dreaming

but i  am nothing yar i mean i m not perfect vid maker but i do vidmixes  bcoz i luv doing it Wink

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

will watch soon n comment sooon

no probz  whenever u get time watch leave ur comments Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.