Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Atleast watch for Sanaya Irani... (Page 2)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I also want to watch becoz of Sanaya, but in one condition, ASR has to die in the show. I mean no one can replace Barun as ASR. They can introduce some good looking hunk as a lead who can pair against Khushi, but not as ASR. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

StarryTara Newbie
StarryTara
StarryTara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

I am with you

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">People on this forum are just too quick to judge. They already decided that another actor can't create chemistry with SI and they also Know that a new actor will replace Barun as ASR …somehow I don't even think 4 lions knows what they going to do but people on this forum do. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Why people aren't thinking of other possibilities.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Like I have said in my posts they could end Arshi track and start a new one with Sanaya playing Khushi n ASR daughter opposite viraf. </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">This is what I think could happen and it might work </font></font>

Thank you... Atleast you understand me... In my opinion, if you understand what I'm trying to say then you'd understand that Barun-ji and Sanaya haven't quit acting... They will keep on going... Yes I am sad like you all that things will not be the same... All I know is that I do not want IPKKND to end... I know it will end one day but I want IPKKND to emd an a good not that brings tears of joy to our eyes... Every cloud has a silver lining...

naadhira_khan

StarryTara Newbie
StarryTara
StarryTara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I've got some ideas but I want Star Plus ans Four Lions to know... How do I contact them... Via email
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
as much as i love tin tin and ipkknd i cannot absolutely tolerate anyone taking the place of barun i just cant 
There is only one arnav and that is barun 
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
if they wanna kill the show which they did ages ago 
go ahead w/ this viraf track or as good cv's just end it w/ arshi for god's sake 
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

No Sarun TOGETHER = NO IPK !! 

hazaar ki ek baat 
no barun =no sarun no sarun = no ipk = no ipk = no fans...
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I agree!! Except I don't believe Barun is quitting the show for good!! We'll have to see!! But there's nothing wrong in taking a break!! People should know that this is Barun's first long-running show!! He's not used to it!! Unlike Sanaya who has experience from her previous show, MJHT!! He's married and I believe he started looking for new work right after getting married!! Probably to keep a roof over heads!! How much time do you think he gets to spent with his wife and family all this time??!! Only a few days at a time!! Anyway, I will continue to watch IPKKND for Sanaya and the rest!! And I do love this show!! Big smile

Shreya

naadhira_khan

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by StarryTara

But the person who is to take Barun-ji's place, Viraf, could fill in the chemistry part... Jo one has seen him portraying Arnav... Do not judge a book by it's character...

P.S. I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY...

you want us make us bear the pain of seeing someone else with Kushi and then decide if it works...I mean...really ??? ??? ???? ??? ???

And in the process destroy all the memories of ARSHI...really? I would rather not, I would rather than the show just end...anyways I won't be watching this experimentation.

Go to top