Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryTara thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've got some ideas but I want Star Plus ans Four Lions to know... How do I contact them... Via email
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
as much as i love tin tin and ipkknd i cannot absolutely tolerate anyone taking the place of barun i just cant 
There is only one arnav and that is barun 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
if they wanna kill the show which they did ages ago 
go ahead w/ this viraf track or as good cv's just end it w/ arshi for god's sake 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

No Sarun TOGETHER = NO IPK !! 

hazaar ki ek baat 
no barun =no sarun no sarun = no ipk = no ipk = no fans...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree!! Except I don't believe Barun is quitting the show for good!! We'll have to see!! But there's nothing wrong in taking a break!! People should know that this is Barun's first long-running show!! He's not used to it!! Unlike Sanaya who has experience from her previous show, MJHT!! He's married and I believe he started looking for new work right after getting married!! Probably to keep a roof over heads!! How much time do you think he gets to spent with his wife and family all this time??!! Only a few days at a time!! Anyway, I will continue to watch IPKKND for Sanaya and the rest!! And I do love this show!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

you want us make us bear the pain of seeing someone else with Kushi and then decide if it works...I mean...really ??? ??? ???? ??? ???

And in the process destroy all the memories of ARSHI...really? I would rather not, I would rather than the show just end...anyways I won't be watching this experimentation.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

I am with you

People on this forum are just too quick to judge. They already decided that another actor can't create chemistry with SI and they also Know that a new actor will replace Barun as ASR 'somehow I don't even think 4 lions knows what they going to do but people on this forum do.  

Why people aren't thinking of other possibilities.

Like I have said in my posts they could end Arshi track and start a new one with Sanaya playing Khushi n ASR daughter opposite viraf.

This is what I think could happen and it might work

All the news so far has been that the new guy would be opposite Khushi and not Khushi's daughter...I for one do not want Arshi love story butchered this way.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys, what if this is just a twist in the story they are trying to show and at the same time it gives Barun time to relax??!!🤔

Shreya
sg08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

Guys, what if this is just a twist in the story they are trying to show and at the same time it gives Barun time to relax??!!🤔

Shreya

That would be fine except that they are not saying that Barun would be back at so and so date, just that he is taking a break or quitting, so no guarantee that he would ever be back...if this was a twist, then his break would be finite and come with an end date which is not the case here...so am pretty sure there are no plans to get him back if and once he leaves.
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will watch the show if story will be interesting...for me barun or sanaya doesnt matter..story should be interesting to glue with the show..