India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Atleast watch for Sanaya Irani...

StarryTara Newbie
StarryTara
StarryTara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hii... Im new on this site but I have been watching IPKKND since day one... IPKKND has a very special place in my heart aling with the characters and actors... Akshay Dogra and Deepali Pansare have left... And to say the truth I'm heartbroken... I will miss them as if they are my own family... I love them both... Now Barun Sobti kight be leaving... If he does leave, so be it... Best thing for IPKKND to do is to get someone else to act as ASR... Yes I will yearn only for Barun Sobti but it's not only about what us fans think... If you truly love Barun Sobti and IPKKND, you'd see the dark circles under Barun-ji's eyes... This shows he is giving 220% to entertain us fans... There are some problems going on with IPKKND but if Barun leaves are you actually going to stop watching IPKKND?! Don't watcb it then... But that proves your not a true fan... It proves you don't truly love IPKKND with all your heart... I don't know about you all but I know Sanaya, Daljeet, Karan, etc etc are still in the show... I don't know about you all but I know I will continue to watch IPKKND for them... Yes Barun-ji won't be on the show but he is and will always have a place in my heart because of IPKKND... I will watch for Sanaya and everyone else... Barun hasn't quit acting... He is still going to do other seraial and inshallah he'll go on to lots and lots of movies... Him quitting IPKKND IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD... I know I sound like a dickhead... but... Barun Sobti... If you are reading this... then... All I have to say is I love you and I support whatever dexision you make...

P.S. Barun Sobti, I bloody love you

Are you a true fan... Or are you just in it for the good looking guys you'll see...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Astha_Bhattaraikhushi.loverlovelyangelnaadhira_khanswatso-Emma.K-sun2011sabz105Amritsari.Jugnisoharaspate22pakpearlSanayaFlawlessLyssaPie

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Buddy everyone watches here for entertainment and chemistry. If there is no chemistry there is no point of watching even if its for only Sanaya or Barun.

For me only SARUN becoz of their chemistry

Edited by KranUsa - 10 November 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9arshi_roxsabz105coronapsycheFlora3333

StarryTara Newbie
StarryTara
StarryTara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
But the person who is to take Barun-ji's place, Viraf, could fill in the chemistry part... Jo one has seen him portraying Arnav... Do not judge a book by it's character...

P.S. I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9Pyarmesun2011sabz105

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
No Sarun TOGETHER = NO IPK !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_roxMahi122Flora3333

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarryTara

But the person who is to take Barun-ji's place, Viraf, could fill in the chemistry part... Jo one has seen him portraying Arnav... Do not judge a book by it's character...

P.S. I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY...

U know what it's very difficult to have a chemistry. I have seen many shows no one can replace SARUN. People can watch if Viraf comes but for me it doesn't work.
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08

shami9 Groupbie
shami9
shami9

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.IPKKND sucsess only with Barun and Sonya,s chamistry.no daut thay have wonderfull chemistry.thay are rock.
naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I am with you

People on this forum are just too quick to judge. They already decided that another actor can't create chemistry with SI and they also Know that a new actor will replace Barun as ASR …somehow I don't even think 4 lions knows what they going to do but people on this forum do.  

Why people aren't thinking of other possibilities.

Like I have said in my posts they could end Arshi track and start a new one with Sanaya playing Khushi n ASR daughter opposite viraf.

This is what I think could happen and it might work

Go to top