Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajeev can't stay away from girls, says WC Vishal

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Bigg Boss 6: Rajeev can't stay away from girls, says wild card entrant Vishal

Mumbai: TV actor Vishal Karwal, who rose to fame after participating in adventure-based reality show 'Roadies', is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house as the second wild card entry of the season. The 28-year-old Karwal has also participated in dating reality show 'Splitsvilla' and he says he is looking forward to add some excitement to the house.

"The concept of the show was new to me unlike the other reality shows that I have done before. Not much is really happening in the house right now, other than screaming and shouting. I have participated in 'Splitsvilla' so I will bring that experience to play here," Vishal told PTI.

Model-actor Mink Brar recently entered the show as a wild card contestant. When asked if there would be sparks flying after his entry, he said, "I cannot reveal anything right now. I do not have a strategy in mind. I have seen the episodes and I know a few people like Sapna (Bhavnani), Mink (Brar), Sana (Khan)."

Vishal in 'Splitsvilla'

Bigg Boss 6: Rajeev can't stay away from girls, says wild card entrant Vishal

Vishal has also played the lead in daily soaps - 'Bhagyavidhaata', 'Rishton Se Badi Pratha' and most recently he played Lord Krishna in 'Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishna'.

When asked about the other men in the house, Vishal said, "I am really going to miss Siddhuji because he will leave the house when I will get in. I wanted to sit with him. Vrajesh Hirjee is a very cool person and a funnyman but somehow he has become very serious in the house.

"I feel that there is something seriously wrong with Rajeev (Paul) because despite being warned by Salman and others so many times, he just cannot stay away from girls. About model Niketan Madhok, he said, "He is very smart as he easily manages to get his work done by Siddhuji."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur.Senorita.Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
tfs..Embarrassed
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
he will be flirting with sana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
bechare rajeev ki toh image hi hila dali
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

he will be flirting with sana

ya i m waiting for some cute moments between them. i loved Sana's expression after seeing vishal on precap LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
rajeev is not that type of man ..he is just too carey about his close friends...thanks live tv  we can see how simple and down to earth guy he is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievousChatoyant.sarasingh86MsFoodyTwoShoesTony_StraK786

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

rajeev is not that type of man ..he is just too carey about his close friends...thanks live tv  we can see how simple and down to earth guy he is.

True i hated rajeev in first 3 weeks when he was running after delu like puppy. He has his flaws , he is overly caring n has become doormat LOL
. But looking at live feed, he is definitely not bad guy in the house better than misani delluSilly

Edited by sarasingh86 - 10 November 2012 at 7:22pm
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by fkbutts

True i hated rajeev in first 3 weeks when he was running after delu like puppy. He has his flaws , he is overly caring n has become doormat LOL
. But looking at live feed, he is definitely not bad guy in the house better than misani delluSilly
wow no better word tan that"misani"LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index