Hats off star plus...

venkata thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From last 4days every fan of barun are mailing and calling to office to stop him but what happen overnight the channel has change their statement that he is leaving the show and want to pursue his Bollywood carrier. Hats off to you. In my opinion the channel also played their game with the viewers. 

Whatever happen in the end it is viewers who are at loss. What should I say about the production house who cannot retain their cast for 1.5 yrs . Just learn from the other production house.  I do not want to talk about this production house. 

Now coming to channel from last 2 months barun quitting drama is going on. For the sake you program you all told lies to viewers that he is not quitting and all uk viewers brought tickets and few days before the event we come to know that the lead is leaving the show. At the end what the viewers will get nothing. I request the channel use their brain and think logically. After all this drama not only the production house you guys are also losing your international market.

Now the biggest joke is on Friday night the actor himself has given a radio interview that as of now he did not signed any movie and he just want to take rest, then how come star customer care told the viewers that he has 3movies in night. That's. a big joke. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Wow...I didn't listen to Barun's radio interview but did he say that there are no movie offers and he didn't sign anything? Like really?
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true sp and ph are saving their ass by blaming barun
venkata thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

Wow...I didn't listen to Barun's radio interview but did he say that there are no movie offers and he didn't sign anything? Like really?

He said very clearly that he just want take rest and spend time with his family. 
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes he told he has not signed any movie or show
melonie thumbnail
Also according to the spoiles we got from Zee_News and Mishti it was mentioned that Barun gave Star Plus 2 month notice but then he gave an interview that he is not quitting and it's just rumors. So basically everyone played us right?
Star Plus kept quite just to sell tickets for their show in UK. Really pathetic. 
Edited by melonie - 11 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: venkata

He said very clearly that he just want take rest and spend time with his family. 

So Star Plus is basically telling the viewers that their hero is a liar. Well played!
Just don't understand the need for this drama.
Why can't they all just come clear instead of playing merry go round with us.
venkata thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

So Star Plus is basically telling the viewers that their hero is a liar. Well played!
Just don't understand the need for this drama.
Why can't they all just come clear instead of playing merry go round with us.

Even I want to know this from them. What's the need to tell lies and force the actors also to tell lie.
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree totally sp will lose all its viewers gradually if it really happens,all fans will extremely dissapointed😭 Edited by Anonymous007 - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
I don't know what the truth is anymore.  It is a sad day for IPKKND, Gul & Co., 4Lions, SP and Barun.  This could have been handled so much better...