India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LONG LIVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!!!!!!!!

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I have a request  to the PH, if Barun Sobti decides to leave, plz PH & CVs, don't kill the character of ASRCryCry, replace him  with some other actor but don't kill him.

ASR is very young man, just 28yrs ,has lots to explore with khushi in his life, to have kids & to grow old with her.

Yes, Barun has given the life to Arnav but i don't want barun to kill arnavCryCry.

LONG LIVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!

EDITED:
Just like all of you, i cannot bear another actor playing ASR. The day new actor will come, i may quit the show but my heart will be at peace that arnav is still alive out thereCryCry

Edited by kushipugly - 10 November 2012 at 6:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123birjfizzyfairyTanhaiyan.Leafspacsunsabz105khusiarnavBlondiexzylazylad8-FauZishass--Yashi--ChaituvAlyaa_27MrDarcyfan

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I have no idea how should I react or how m I supposed to react... its too much on my little heart to bear!!!

Cant handle it!! But I am with u kusipugly, ASR cant die ... should not die!! This one of the epic character any show has created... this should continue even if the face would change...
Though I wont be able to see any other than Barun playing this role but replacement is better than killing the character ASR!!

It breaks my heart but guess have to let go Barun... Cry  Cry Cry Cry Cry
LONG LIVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!  Love u so so much...  CryCryCry

Edited by khusiarnav - 10 November 2012 at 3:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairysabz105kushipuglyChaituv--Yashi--MrDarcyfan

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

I have no idea how should I react or how m I supposed to react... its too much on my little heart to bear!!!

Cant handle it!! But I am with u kusipugly, ASR cant die ... should not die!! This one of the epic character any show has created... this should continue even if the face would change...
Though I wont be able to see any other than Barun playing this role but replacement is better than killing the character ASR!!

i will leave the show if i didn't like the new lead but at least it will be a satisfaction that arnav is still alive,living a life with khushiCryCryCry
ARNAV IS EPIC, HE HAS TO LIVECryCry

(thanks khushiarnav for yr response on my post)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairysabz105khusiarnav--Yashi--MrDarcyfan

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Y r u exactly bothering abt ASR's character??...U dont even like ASR...anyways...ASR is Barun...If not Barun den no ASR as well...da character will be cherished if it ends wid Barun but if sum oder guy comes den da character will be forgoten...which unlike U we dont want

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105lazylad8-FauZikushipugly

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crackerszone

Y r u exactly bothering abt ASR's character??...U dont even like ASR...anyways...ASR is Barun...If not Barun den no ASR as well...da character will be cherished if it ends wid Barun but if sum oder guy comes den da character will be forgoten...which unlike U we dont want

I know what u r saying is correct!!! Trust me, i will stop watching the show the day Barun is gone!! I have only watched the show, joined IF for IPKKND and the main leads... I love the ASR character too much to let him die!!
Dont take wrong... What u are saying is fact, the day a replacement will become ASR, it will be forgotten!! But do u really want the ASR to die in the show and Khusi to fall for someone else??? i leave it upto u dear...

But dear trust me, i can never see anyone EXCEPT Barun as Arnav SIngh Raizada ever...
No doubt about it!!!
AND YES I DO WANT BARUN TO BE ASR AND CONTINUE AS ASR!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105lazylad8-FauZikushipuglyMrDarcyfan

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

i will leave the show if i didn't like the new lead but at least it will be a satisfaction that arnav is still alive,living a life with khushiCryCryCry
ARNAV IS EPIC, HE HAS TO LIVECryCry

(thanks khushiarnav for yr response on my post)

I dont have the heart to watch someone else as  ASR dear... I will stop watching the show right on the day Barun leaves the show onscreen!!

p.s dont have to thank me... m with u remember?? (teary eyes)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZikushipugly

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I don't want ASR die either! Just send him away on some US project or something or a crisis in US relating to his business!

Then some new try hard can try hard for Khushi! But they bring BS back for a week or two and end the show with ARHI reunion! That way everyone gets what they want!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavlazylad8-FauZikushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crackerszone

who told u i don't like asrConfused
yes, no one can bring life to asr other than barun . The day another actor will play asr, i will quit the show but in my heart i will always be at peace that asr is still alive!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavlazylad8-FauZi

Go to top