Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 58)

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thnx for d pm.

Awesome update.

Khushi's sexy moves brought out thr green eyed monster in arnav.

Arnav cudnt handle khushi dancing with other men.

Bt why is arnav so worried abt explainin his marriage to his friends. he jus hd 2 sy he's married like he did 2 their families.
He cud hve brushed off priya too there will be many like her so he'll let them hover around coz they r like tht. 
Good khushi thot tht priya n arnav a lesson.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

PARVATHY44 IF-Dazzler
PARVATHY44
PARVATHY44

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update.bye bye to shyam!y 4 a while??!!sorry baby,i'm not good in writing.so pardom me!!!

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Thank You '-RabbaVe-' for helping me write this chapter! Smile

Chapter 40

Arnav was so lost in the beauty in front of him twirling in the rain.. all he wanted to do was have her in his arms at the moment. He smirked seeing her lost in the sensation while another was bubbling inside him at the moment he took slow steps towards her and stood near her but as Khushi saw him coming close to her she remembered they were not on good terms for now so she turned herself and faced the other side crossing her hands at her chest showing him her anger. Arnav smiled at her childish acts and hugged her from behind as the sky thundered heaving the intensity of rain, Khushi turned around to face him but his arms were still not letting go off her waist from his embrace..

Arnav and Khushi both stood drenched in rain lost in each other's eyes. Arnav was the first one to break the eye lock as he bend down towards her and gave a peck on her cheek and asked,
 "Still angry?"  she shuddered lost in his touch while he smirked the signature smirk of his and moved a little more towards her ear and nibbled it whispering,
"and now?" Her arms quickly wrapped around his neck as placed a kiss on her neck which had raindrops running down her spine and she moved a little more close to him still staring in his eyes.

He looked at the wet form of her's which was soaked by the rain and bend down kissing her leaving not one inch untouched, Khushi felt like her legs would lose feeling as Arnav's touch weakened her. Arnav's arm was strongly around Khushi's waist keeping her from falling. This was Arnav's perfect moment for Christmas Eve. Suddenly Khushi hissed loudly, Arnav immediately stepped back concerned.
"Khushi what's happened? Is it your stomach?"
Khushi shook her head "No these stupid heels!" Khushi complained.
Arnav laughed slightly, he didn't want this moment to end, not just yet. Arnav lifted Khushi bridal style and then started to spin around; Khushi squealed holding Arnav's collar tightly. Khushi laughed looking at the sky and then slowly her gaze fell to Arnav's eyes. Arnav started to walk to the front of the car without breaking the trance. Gently, Arnav sat Khushi on the hood of his car, he placed a hand either side of Khushi so she couldn't escape. Khushi's breath started to quicken as Arnav came closer, her eyes shut just mere inches away from having a kiss on Christmas Eve. 

"Khushi" Arnav whispered.
"Hmm" Khushi replied.
"Before I kiss you.." Khushi started to blush, Arnav smiled and said "What is your wish?"
Khushi smiled widely, her eyes still shut, Arnav observed her face closely "For me and you to stay together forever"
Arnav grinned pressing his lips against Khushi's,
'For me and you to stay together forever' Anjali heard at the other end of the phone, she was worried about Khushi staying out so late so she rang, Khushi possibly didn't realise she answered the phone. Anjali wiped her tears, "Today Shyamji will be gone Khushiji"

A while later Arnav and Khushi arrived home, Khushi then gasped loudly.
"Arnavji! The family can't see me wearing this!"
Arnav smirked "Take off the dress right now then"
Khushi glared at Arnav and then she took Arnav's jacket "What the.."
Khushi wrapped Arnav's jacket around her and took her heels off, she ran upstairs. Arnav sighed shaking his head, it has been an eventful day.
Khushi barged into her room and then yelped seeing Shyam sat on her bed, Khushi shifted uncomfortably being in front of Shyam in a unsuitable dress.
"Nice dress Khushiji" Khushi's grasp tightened on Arnav's jacket.
"What are you doing here Shyamji?" Khushi asked.
Downstairs. Arnav saw all the family walk to the dining area having a meal, Arnav was hungry his self. Arnav smiled sitting down next to Anjali, Anjali was surprised.
"Chotte.." Anjali stuttered.
"Don't be surprised Di, I love you no matter what!" Arnav hugged Anjali tightly, Anjali cried happily.
"Khushiji I just want you that's it" Shyam started to walk towards Khushi.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Khushi screamed loudly,she ran out of the room,Shyam chased her.
The family heard Khushi scream and stood up, they saw her near the edge of the stairs, Shyam saw Arnav make his way towards the stairs, Shyam quickly grabbed Khushi causing her to be unbalanced on the stairs.
"Don't you dare Shyam.." Arnav said threateningly.
Shyam laughed "Everyone knows the truth about me now! Even Rani Sahiba! So what should I be scared of?!" He stared at Khushi.
"Now Saale Saab, if you love Khushiji so much step away from the stairs or else Khushiji and her baby both will be gone!" 
Arnav slowly stepped away from the stairs, Shyam grinned pulling Khushi back safely. 
"This is how its going to work!" Shyam announced. "All of you are going to accept me and Khushiji!"
"No!" Khushi yelled pushing Shyam away from her.
Shyam stumbled backwards, he stared at Khushi angrily.
"I would rather die then be with you!" Khushi took a step backwards away from Shyam. Shyam saw from the corner of his eye that Khushi was near the edge of the step. Shyam took a step towards Khushi smiling. Khushi, completely oblivious of the stairs, took another step back, she screamed as she fell backwards.
"KHUSHI!" Arnav yelled running towards her, he was too late as Khushi collapsed at the bottom of the stairs clutching her stomach screaming in pain. Arnav saw Shyam smirking at the top of the stairs, he ran up the stairs and grabbed him by the neck. Anjali rushed over to Khushi kneeling down beside her, Khushi rested her head on Anjali's shoulder.
"NK call the ambulance!" Anjali said. NK nodded taking out his phone.
"Anjaliji it hurts a lot!" Khushi cried holding her stomach.
Anjali cried hugging Khushi tightly.

Arnav shoved Shyam towards the front door, he started to beat him up as much as he wanted to. Anjali signalled Nani to comfort Khushi whilst she would go to Shyam. Nani took over trying to help Khushi breathe.
"Chotte stop" Anjali said.
Arnav stared at Anjali angrily, Anjali grabbed Shyam by the arm pulling him away from Arnav. She stared at Shyam for a while, all the memories they had together, Anjali swung her arm with much force as possible slapping Shyam on the face. 
"NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN MR SHYAM JHA!" Anjali yelled.
She opened the door, Arnav grabbed Shyam by the collar with a mean smirk.
"Your time is up" He pushed Shyam out of the house and slammed the door shut. Khushi's eyes started to close, Nani panicked
"Khushi bitya no!" Arnav ran towards Khushi and saw she was about to close her eyes, Arnav carried Khushi and ran to the door, the ambulance arrived at the same time. They carried Khushi away on the stretcher into the van.
"You will have to come separately as we will be doing treatment right now" The doctor said.The ambulance drove off followed by the family in another car.

Arnav watched through the small window at the hospital, Khushi was receiving her last few treatments. He sat down on the floor his eyes shut.
"What is your wish?"
Khushi smiled widely, her eyes still shut, Arnav observed her face closely "For me and you to stay together forever"
"Excuse me" The doctor said.
Arnav immediately stood up rushing towards the doctor, the doctor looked down at the floor sadly.
"What, what is it doctor?" Arnav stuttered.
"The baby could not be saved." Arnav's heart broke into pieces.
"What about Khushiji?" NK asked.
"She is fine, she had just received the news about the baby.." Arnav ran into the room Khushi was in. He saw her face blank with no emotion. Arnav cautiously walked towards Khushi. Slowly Khushi looked up at Arnav, a tear escaped Khushi's eye. 
Arnav hugged Khushi tightly, Khushi hugged him back sobbing her heart away.

Cry Don't hate me! This had to be done! But at least Snake is gone! I promise you it will be a smooth road ahead now! Big smile

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21honeyboney1sunshaeyarshifan64Angeleyez09HemaSuryasuokkavyaarshiMONAKARANmalar3Hafsa94Jeeti1bhambariakashafaliakvmjicrazyjitracy1191jtammareddyrandom94anumeha_PMyasmArhi87sandystarz19tokyoPriya_0Ishitasweetysunshinesamuefnoordinazainy26neagsrmirjiTulipdulipAsrkkgsrthangam100angelVClavanyaraj-ILoveSaRun-Reader_Hobbyswtsamabivicky86venkatarenee.beePARVATHY44TeriKhamoshiyanlechuarshiAlicia2012HumzyPdroverushankitvczafishiv456daisydee425seeta_naipsameena671laksh65ASR6262dumas

-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Woohoo :D First Placee :D *PartyTime* Party Told ya before.. You're welcome. Hug Anyways The Rest of the Update was Awesome! Clap But.. God. Another Mishappening! :( That too ArHi lost their Baby Shocked How they'll be able to cover up wid this incident.. ='( URGH!! that Creepwaa! -_- Angry thanks for the PM =)     

Edited by -RabbaVe- - 24 July 2013 at 1:26pm

IPKKNDArshiLvr

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Felt really bad for kushi and arnav. Few minutes ago there were happy. Happy that Shyam was thrown out by Anjali.loved it.

IPKKNDArshiLvr

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome update full of emotions
poor khushi and arnav Cry
continue soon please

IPKKNDArshiLvr

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update very sad snake killed their baby why did they not hand him over to the police he needed more than a beat down so sad poor khushi and arnav heartbreaking update 

IPKKNDArshiLvr

nisha1984 IF-Dazzler
nisha1984
nisha1984

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
sad update

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Go to top