Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 56)

TeriKhamoshiyan IF-Dazzler
TeriKhamoshiyan
TeriKhamoshiyan

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Love ur story!!Heart
Read it one go!!
So far so good, and Shyam is just so cheap, glad that Anjali has finally realized the truth!!Stern Smile
Wonder what she is gonna do though!?!?!?!
And the know-mami scene was hilarious!!ROFL
OMG!!!khushi is in for it!!! When Arnav sees her she is so gonna get it from Arnav, but poor Arnav, he is gonna be blazing angry and jealous when he sees other men looking at his wife in her revealing dress!!!!LOL
Plz do update soon!! Smile
And can u add me to ur pm list?? Can u plz pm me when u update next?!?!Big smile
Will be waiting for the update...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
this ff is Awesome! Just caught up wid all the Updates..=) Hey Can you plz plz add me to your PM list.. Plz? thankss! :)

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Tulipdulip Goldie
Tulipdulip
Tulipdulip

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Ooh I waiting... Pls update soon!!

IPKKNDArshiLvr

lavanyaraj Goldie
lavanyaraj
lavanyaraj

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
lovely update...

IPKKNDArshiLvr

akvmji Senior Member
akvmji
akvmji

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the next one upgrade soon... pls I am impatient

IPKKNDArshiLvr

flower95 IF-Rockerz
flower95
flower95

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
awesome dr

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I am sooo happy with the comments I am getting! I am grateful for EACH comment I get, even if it's one word! LOL Oh and in this chapter the friends of Arnav's are just random names, they won't appear again so don't worry about it! Please do comment and like! Smile Love always guys! Big smile

Chapter 39

Arnav laughed as one of his friends told a joke, Arnav didn't plan on meeting his old college friends, he was hoping to spend Christmas night with Khushi. Then his friend Tasha rang and asked to meet up with him. 
"So Arnie are you single?" Priya grinned, Arnav was always uncomfortable around Priya.
Arnav paused, he then looked and saw that his glass was empty "I'm getting a drink" 
Priya sighed heavily following Arnav to the bar, she sat down on the stool next to Arnav giggling.
Arnav didn't tell any of his friends that he was married, he couldn't find the right time, all of his friends knew that Arnav wasn't the one to fall in love, he didn't want to go through the stress of telling his friends how it all happened. Arnav drank the drink in one gulp, Priya gasped.
"Arnie don't drink too much! I want you to remember this night" Priya snaked her arms around Arnav's neck swaying slightly. Arnav rolled his eyes, he was trapped with Priya now.

Lavanya pulled over outside of the club, she turned to see an anxious Khushi. Lavanya put her hand on Khushi's shoulder, Khush smiled at Lavanya. The girls stepped out of the car calmly. 
"Khushi, act carefree but flirty" Lavanya instructed.
Khushi nodded linking her arm with Lavanya's, they strutted into the club swaying their hips. Immediately they was getting attention from the guys, a guy wolf whistled at Khushi, at first she was about to slap him, Lavanya nudged her, Khushi winked at him then rushed away from him.
"Khushi that was amazing! In the first minute look at what you achieved!" Lavanya exclaimed.
Khushi grinned "What can I say? Im an amazing actress!" The girls laughed, Khushi's laughed died down as she saw Arnav leaning on the bar with a girl who was stuck onto him. Lavanya looked at Khushi concerned, Khushi grinned.
"Let's take this one step further!"

Arnav managed to peel Priya off of him and sat back down with his friends, Priya followed sitting closely to Arnav on the couch. Rahul wolf whistled staring at the dance floor seeing two girls (Lavanya and Khushi) dance. 
"Those girls know how to move, I might get lucky with the one in the black dress" Rahul smirked.
Arnav laughed turning to see the girls "Dude there is no way for you to get lu-" Arnav couldn't carry on with his sentence as he noticed who Rahul was talking about. Arnav stood up slowly examining Khushi. A short tight black dress that revealed her curves, the black high heels, makeup, her hair done, no sindoor or wedding necklace. Arnav had to admit Khushi looked amazing but he couldn't believe what his eyes were showing him.
"What the hell is she doing here?!" Arnav yelled. 
Rahul walked towards Arnav "What's the problem?"
Arnav ignored Rahul and stormed towards Khushi, he was about to grab her when a guy pushed him out of the way.
"Oi get your own item, I saw her first" Khushi was scared but she obeyed Lavanya and giggled. Arnav raised his eyebrows at Khushi, then he noticed what the guy labelled Khushi as, an 'item'. He threw a punch at his face and floored him, he repeatedly punched him. Rahul and Zayn grabbed Arnav pulling him to aside. Lavanya dragged Khushi to the girls bathroom.
"Dude why are you over reacting so much?" Zayn asked Arnav.
Arnav breathed heavily, he couldn't tell them yet, he had to talk to Khushi "I dont like girls being called an item."
Rahul laughed "Whatever dude I'm going to find her" 
"No!" Arnav yelled.
Rahul looked at Arnav startled, "She is mine" Arnav grinned.
Rahul pouted "No fair! I saw her first!"

Khushi leaned on the sinks her head in her hands, Lavanya looked at Khushi closely.
"Arnavji is going to kill me!" Khushi said.
Lavanya sighed "He won't Khushi, YOU are going to kill him"
Khushi stared at Lavanya confused, Lavanya smiled leaning on the sink next to Khushi.
"ASR is going to try and get you alone now, but you will have to be so sexy all the guys be around you! ASR will never again think about going off with another girl again!" Lavanya grinned.
Khushi smiled "Lavanyaji, you are a genius!"
Khushi looked in the mirror and reapplied her makeup, she then strutted out of the bathroom with Lavanya behind her. The guys immediately had their eyes out of the sockets. Khushi smirked. 
Arnav had no idea why Khushi was doing this, he wanted to shout at Khushi but then he wanted to have her at the same time. The music played loudly, luckily beforehand Khushi took sexy dancing lessons from Lavanya so she knew how to move with the music.
A drunk guy stumbled towards Khushi, he grabbed her arm tightly, Khushi hissed trying to break free calmly. 
"Come on baby I just want to have fun" He slurred.
Arnav watched Khushi lean over to the guy's ear whispering something with a smile.
"Listen you drunken idiot, you best go away from me or else my husband will kick your butt!" The guy quickly hurried off. Khushi smiled widely, her eyes met with Arnav, she could see the lust growing in his eyes with a mixture of jealousy, mostly lust. Khushi sauntered towards him swaying her hips, Arnav stared at her, how smoothly her hips sway, her lips curved flirtatiously.

"Dude she is coming towards you!" Rahul exclaimed.
Arnav smirked "I knew she would."
Arnav's smirk grew as Khushi was in front of him, Khushi smiled.
"Excuse me, your in the way of me talking to him" Khushi pointed at Rahul.
Arnav's smirk fell, he angrily watched Khushi take Rahul's hand leading him to the dance floor. Rahul winked at Arnav pointing at Khushi then him. Arnav would deal with his lust feelings later, right now his jealousy was taking over. 
Rahul had his hands on Khushi's hips, Khushi had her arms around Rahul's neck, copying what Priya did to Arnav before. Arnav stormed towards Rahul dragging him off of Khushi. Rahul stumbled backwards. 
"What do you think your playing at?!" Arnav yelled at Khushi.
Khushi smiled at Arnav shaking her head, she laughed loudly. This angered Arnav even more.
"Why are you laughing?! You think its okay to see my wife wearing those clothes and dancing with other men?!" He screamed.
Rahul was shocked "Your wife?"
Arnav turned to Rahul "Yes Khushi is my wife!"
"Wait a second Arnav." Khushi said coldly Arnav didn't like the way his name was said by Khushi.
"What about you going out with a girl who looks just like me over there?!" Khushi pointed at Priya.
"I saw what she was doing with you." Khushi started to tear up. 
"Priya didn't -" Khushi interrupted.
"Priya? Is that what she is called?!" Khushi stormed up towards her.
"Listen here you cheap thing! Don't you dare take another look or step towards my husband!"
"Or else?" Priya challenged.
"I'll show you what else.." Khushi attacked Priya, pulling her hair. Priya screamed loudly.
Arnav ran to Khushi carrying her over his shoulder, Khushi repeatedly punched Arnav on the back.
"Let go of me Arnavji!" She tried to kick him but Arnav dodged.
"Oh so now you add the 'ji'" Arnav laughed.
Arnav placed Khushi into the car, he closed the door and sat in the drivers seat. Khushi folded her arms stubbornly, pouting angrily.

Along the journey home Arnav tried many times to explain what Priya was like, Khushi ignored him looking outside the window. The car started to break down.
"What the.." Arnav said.
Khushi sniggered "Bad luck Laad Governor."
Arnav sighed stepping out of the car, Khushi did the same leaning on the car door. Arnav opened the hood of the car, at the same time it started to rain heavily. Khushi squealed excitedly. Arnav looked at Khushi, her eyes shut, her lips into a big smile. He then looked at the rain drops trickling down her neck.

OOOHHH! ROMANTIC SEQUENCE NEXT CHAPTER! AFTER THAT SAY BYE BYE TO SHYAM FOR A WHILE! Tongue

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1sunshaeyAngeleyez09suokHemaSuryasangeethbalaakashafaliMONAKARANmalar3tokyoPriya_0akvmjicrazyjitracy1191arshi10arshiArchu61random94niaprincessTulipdulipAsrkkgsrangelVClavanyaraj-ILoveSaRun-Reader_HobbyPARVATHY44TeriKhamoshiyanrenee.beehenamanivenkataAlicia2012PdroverHumzyushankitvclaksh65ameena671ASR6262seeta_naipsdumas

-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Bye Bye to Shyam.. :D but For a while?? o.O Awesome Update.. :D

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Go to top