Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 55)

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I know these are bad excuses, I'm not good with luck Cry But I don't want to make you lovely, amazing people be disappointed like I do! YOU GUYS are my strength so Silent Readers please do comment as you guys make me carry on... Heart

Chapter 38

NK grinned hearing Khushi say that Lavanya was coming, he ran up the stairs into his room. He gelled his hair, changed his clothes that were more cool' and sprayed a lot of perfume.
"Hello hi bye bye!" Mami walked into NK's room.
"How do I look Mamiji?" NK's eyes lit up as he posed.
"You have got my looks!" Mami exclaimed looking into the mirror touching her face.
NK raised his eyebrows his smile faded "I look that horrible?!"
Mami gasped as she turned to face NK angrily, NK ran out of his room with Mami chasing him.
"Mamijiii I'm sorry!" NK yelled.
"HELLO HI BYE BYE I WILL KILL YOU!" Mami shouted taking off one of her shoes.
NK hid behind a pillar catching his breath, he peeped out and saw Mami looking around, she sighed heavily putting her shoe back on and walking away. NK sighed relieved, he then looked down at his self.
"Maybe I should go change" He heard the doorbell, he rushed to the door pushing Haiprakash out of the way. He adjusted his clothing and tidied his hair and opened the door.

"Hi NK" Lavanya smiled revealing her dimples that NK loved. NK looked at Lavanya from head to toe, her long hair was put to one side, she was wearing a tight black dress that fit her perfectly revealing her curves, she was carrying a big shopping bag...
"What's in the bag?" NK asked.
Lavanya quickly hid the bag behind her, her eyes shifted nervously, she smiled pinching NK on the cheek "You are looking sooo cute NK!" 
NK grinned happily "I got changed just for you-" He stopped mid sentence.
Lavanya's eyes widened, her smile grew as she flung her arms around NK "Thank you NK" She whispered and stepped back, NK saw that Lavanya had tears that were about to spill.
"Lavanya.." NK said softly.
Lavanya shook her head wiping her eyes, she kissed NK gently on the cheek and ran to Khushi's room. NK touched his cheek carefully, he ran up to the couch and jumped on it.
"YESSS!!!" He screamed out loud, he jumped off the couch and saw Nani walk in. He ran to Nani and hugged her tight. Nani laughed confused.
"Whats wrong NK?" She smiled.
"The destiny that God wrote for me is the best!" NK grinned.
Nani hugged NK and then watched him shout "YIPPEEE" as he ran around the house.

Lavanya breathed loudly a few times before opening the door to find Khushi sat on her bed nibbling on a jalebi, Lavanya certainly knew there was a huge problem because knowing Khushi she would have had that jalebi down her in one bite. Lavanya closed the door before jumping on Khushi's bed. 
"I have come to fix all your problems!" Lavanya cheered.
Khushi laughed "Good!" Khushi noticed the shopping bag. Lavanya grinned as she got off the bed picking up the bag.
"In this bag is your answer to your problem!" Lavanya declared.
Khushi gasped excitedly as Lavanya stuck her hand in the bag slowly revealing it. Khushi's smiled faded as Lavanya fully revealed her master plan. Khushi stepped off her bed pacing around the room, Lavanya watched Khushi confused, she stopped Khushi pacing around.
"What's the matter Khushi? Don't you like it?"
"No Lavanyaji! I can't do that!" Khushi exclaimed.
"And why not?" Lavanya frowned.
"Because.. I'm married and I love Arnavji!"
Lavanya sighed heavily, "I thought you wanted ASR to be jealous?"
"I do but.." Khushi paused and then walked out of her room, Lavanya followed.

"You want to meet at the club?" Khushi stopped in her tracks overhearing Arnav's conversation on the phone. Lavanya dragged Khushi behind a pillar so they both could hear more.
"Sure why not, drinks will be going around and it will be great to see you again!" 
Khushi's hands turned into fists hearing Arnav laugh on the phone. 
"I will teach him a lesson.." Khushi muttered and was about to walk to Arnav when Lavanya dragged her back into her room.
"Lavanyaji did you hear that?!" Khushi said in shock. Lavanya smiled.
"Why are you smiling Lavanyaji?" Khushi asked.
"Well.. The plan I had in mind would totally wind ASR up.." 
Khushi's eyes were filled with mischief, she grinned at Lavanya.

Khushi observed Lavanya's plan closely, wearing short clothing to attract attention from men. Khushi knew for sure that this plan will certainly give the reaction she wanted from Arnav and that he was meeting a lady made her certain to do it. She squealed excited for how the night would unfold. She agreed to meet Lavanya outside the Raizada Mansion at 9PM, it was currently 7PM. 
"Khushi!" She heard Arnav call.
Khushi quickly folded her outfit pushing it under the bed, she grabbed a magazine and relaxed on the bed. Arnav walked in wearing blue jeans and a white buttoned shirt that had the first 3 not done. If Khushi wasn't annoyed at Arnav she would have flirted with him, instead she ignored how amazing he looked. Khushi stubbornly looked at him.
"Yes?"
Arnav raised his eyebrows "Uh, I'm going out.."
"Okay"
Arnav walked towards Khushi awkwardly "You're not going to question me?"
Khushi scoffed "Why should I when I'm going out with you!" Arnav faced away from Khushi, Khushi shot daggers at him, she quickly coated it with a smile when Arnav turned back.
"You are?" Arnav asked nervously "What happened with your plan with Lavanya?"
Khushi laughed "I'm kidding! I am going with Lavanya! You acted like you are hiding something"
Arnav laughed nervously "I better go now" Arnav was about to kiss Khushi on the cheek but Khushi stood up. Arnav stood up and stared at Khushi "Are you okay Khushi?" Khushi nodded. Arnav smiled and walked out of the room, Khushi pretended to strangle him.

An hour till Khushi and Lavanya were going to put their plan into action, Khushi was taken aback.
"How am I going to step out of the house wearing those clothes when all the family is here?!"
Khushi grinned and patted her stomach, "Let's see my baby if you are good luck like your Mummy or bad luck like your stupid Daddy."
Khushi walked downstairs, all the family were on the sofas,including Shyam. Anjali teared up seeing Khushi, how she still had that lovely smile on her face. 
"Naniji can you do me a favor?" Khushi asked.
Nani smiled "Of course Khushi bitya"
"I was hoping if you and the rest of the family could go out shopping for the baby! After all Mamiji your fashion sense is spot on!" Khushi exclaimed.
Mami blushed and then glared at NK "See! Pati Sari knows what fashion is like!" NK sighed.
"And Naniji nothing can go wrong if you are involved!" Nani giggled.
"Fine fine! If you insist Pati Sari! Let's go gang!" Mami cheered walking out of the house, everyone laughed following.
Khushi sighed relieved "And now there will be nothing in my way"

Khushi stood awkwardly in front of the mirror, the dress was very short just about covering her bottom. The dress was black and tight fitted, she had black open toed high heels on, her hair was curled and eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. Khushi looked at herself in disgust.
"I look so cheap!" Khushi complained.
Khushi's phone rang, 'Lavanyaji' Khushi muttered to herself and then answered.
"Are you ready Khushi?"
"Yeah..." Khushi sighed.
"Remember Khushi it's to get revenge on ASR! I'm outside" 
Khushi was determined to teach Arnav a lesson, she grabbed her handbag and walked out to the front of RM, she saw Lavanya in the car waving at her, Khushi smiled stepping into the car. The smile on Lavanya's face faded. Khushi looked at her questioningly. Lavanya wiped the sindoor of of Khushi. Khushi gasped, Lavanya took of the wedding necklace, Khushi gasped again. Her neck felt bare. 
"Lavanyaji!" Khushi shouted.
Lavanya shook her head "It is necessary Khushi"
Khushi sighed "I guess.. Let's go" Khushi smiled.

OOOHHH! Next Chapter the plan in action! Big smile Please do comment! 

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1Angeleyez09venyarumugamHemaSuryaHafsa94gurukhushakashafaliMONAKARANmalar3sangeethbalaakvmjicrazyjirandom94arshi10arshiArhi87astriddPriya_0tokyonoordinaReader_HobbyangelVCTulipdulipAsrkkgsrlavanyarajTeriKhamoshiyanrenee.beeHumzyPdrovershiv456zafiushankitvcASR6262ameena671seeta_naipsdumas

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome update can't wait for next part
continue soon please and thank u for pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thnks for d pm

Nice updt.

Is tht snake stii here?

Love to see arnav jealous or did he play d same game.

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renee.bee

Thnks for d pm

Nice updt.

Is tht snake stii here?

Love to see arnav jealous or did he play d same game.

Snake is still around, he will be out soon and you will have to wait and see Wink
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Haha, NK & Mami Scene Was Hilarious!! LOL Woahhh, Khushiii . Can't Wait For Next Part . Update Update Now!

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Asrkkgsr Goldie
Asrkkgsr
Asrkkgsr

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
nice part.cant wait to read thrir plan.will plan succeed or backfired?

IPKKNDArshiLvr

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
cute update loving it so far can't wait for asr to see her dressed to girl and not with him awesome update thanks for the pm
Sanaya Irani

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sanz*

Haha, NK & Mami Scene Was Hilarious!! LOL Woahhh, Khushiii . Can't Wait For Next Part . Update Update Now!

Hmmm...Wink I will tomorrow/today (time zones different) promise!

Edited by IPKKNDArshiLvr - 19 July 2013 at 6:20pm

Go to top