Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 53)

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Sorry for late reply. Arnav is with kushi and for sure he can teach a lesson to Shyam. Waiting for next update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Fab update

IPKKNDArshiLvr

zakixxx Newbie
zakixxx
zakixxx

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
wow greatt

IPKKNDArshiLvr

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story
my name is alicia pm me

IPKKNDArshiLvr

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
so Shyam has finally had enough of Khushi and Arnav
romancing in front of him

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
SOOORRRYYY! I had two surprise exams Cry This is a IPKKND promise! I WILL update quickly from now on! Smile

Chapter 37
Shyam breathed loudly and observed the position Arnav and Khushi were in. One of Arnav's hands was around Khushi's waist so their bodies were touching, the other had a gentle grasp on Khushi's arm. One of Khushi's hands was on Arnav's shoulder and the other resting on his chest.
Shyam walked towards Khushi grabbing her arm pulling her towards the stairs, Arnav let her go.
"Nanav! What are you doing?!" NK yelled frantically.
Arnav smiled "The day all is revealed."
Shyam pushed Khushi into the room and closed the door, Khushi was startled scared of Shyam's next move, her breaths turned rapid, why wasn't Arnav protecting her?
Shyam tightly grabbed Khushi by the arms shaking her "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME KHUSHIJI?"
Khushi hissed quietly, Shyam was hurting her a lot. Downstairs Anjali heard Shyam yell, she blinked a few times before rushing out. Arnav watched Anjali go.
"Anjali bitya-" Nani was about to follow.
"Let her go Nani, she needs some time"
"I don't love you because you're a monster!" Khushi screamed back. "Never in my life will I ever love you! NEVER!" 
Shyam let Khushi go, he faced the wall, his hands in fists, he saw the vase.

Khushi hesitated seeing Shyam grabbing the vase, he turned slowly looking at Khushi intently. He walked towards her and stroked her cheek with one finger Khushi flinched taking a step back.
"When Saale Saab touches you why don't you step back then? But when I do you step back?" Shyam asked calmly.
"H-h-he is my husband." Khushi stuttered.
"Before you got married he touched you.." Shyam held the vase tighter.
"I love him."

SMASH! Arnav, NK, Nani and Mami heard something smash upstairs, Arnav sprinted up the stairs pushing the door open. He saw Khushi on the floor holding her arm tightly her eyes shut in pain and Shyam leering over her.
"LOVE ME KHUSHIJI! LOVE ME!" Shyam screamed.
Arnav pulled Shyam away from Khushi and aimed to punch him right in the face, and a hand grabbed Arnav's wrist. Arnav saw Anjali. She pushed Arnav away and took Shyam out of the room. 
"Ouch!" Khushi winced, she took her hand off of her arm to see the wound, a deep cut was revealed. Arnav rushed over to Khushi petrified.
"I should have came with you" Arnav muttered feeling guilty.
"No Arnavji, you trusted me that's good" Khushi smiled slightly.
Arnav helped Khushi stand up taking her to the bedroom. (not in that way Wink)
"Where did Anjali bitya go?" Nani wondered going downstairs, NK and Mami followed. They saw Anjali sat down on the dining table with Shyam, both of them eating slowly. Nani, NK, and Mami looked at eachother confused.

Arnav sat Khushi down on the bed then looked in the cabinet for the first aid kit. He sat down carefully dabbing the wound, Khushi hissed every now and then. Arnav stared at Khushi for a while her eyes shut tightly in pain, her lips slightly parted, a gentle blush on her cheeks. Arnav leaned in slowly kissing Khushi on the cheek, he stayed there for a while before pulling apart. Khushi's eyes fluttered open, her blush was more visible. Arnav smirked, Khushi looked at Arnav confused.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"A simple kiss on the cheek makes you go crazy!" Arnav sighed "I have that affect on people."
Khushi gasped standing up "People?! You did this to a lot of girls?!" 
Arnav's smirk grew "Maybe.. But sit down so I can bandage your wound"
"Ohhh! Which girls did you bandage then?!" Khushi yelled her hands on her hips.
Arnav sighed "Khushi sit."
Khushi gasped "Your not denying it?!" 
Arnav scratched his head and tried to grab Khushi, she stepped back and stormed off. Arnav sighed heavily "My crazy wife.."

NK saw Khushi storm downstairs muttering to herself, he stood up walking towards her.
"Khushiji what's happened?" NK asked.
"Your brother! Lousy, Laad Governor!" Khushi shouted.
NK flinched at Khushi's anger, he scratched his head. "But what happened?"
"He should be a doctor, then he can bandage girls as much as he wants!"
Nani laughed, "Khushi bitya stay calm! It's not good for your child!"
Khushi gasped "What if he-" Khushi paused hyperventilating.
"I'm going crazy!" Khushi said to her self.
Arnav walked down the stairs and saw Khushi her hands on her head muttering to her self. NK saw Arnav "Nanav what's happened to Khushij?"
Khushi turned around and saw Arnav, she immediately ran off to the poolside. Arnav sighed and saw Shyam who was looking at Khushi run off, he glared at him, Shyam stared at the table.

"Did he make any other girl pregnant?" Khushi wondered. She placed a hand on her stomach. 
"Am I one of many?" Khushi gasped "Is he married to anyone else?" Khushi stared at the sky "Ha Devi Maiyaa what's happening?!"
Arnav snaked his arms around Khushi's waist from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. Khushi relaxed from Arnav's touch, immediately then she managed to get out of Arnav's grasp. She was about to walk off when Arnav grabbed her hand pulling her towards him tightly.
"Let me talk" He said.
"No!" Khushi shouted.
Arnav sighed "I did have girlfriends before you"
Khushis eyes widened, she felt betrayed, her eyes started to tear up. Khushi looked down at the floor, she didn't want to look in his eyes.
"I have hugged girls and kissed them on the cheeks, I have told them I love them"
"Why do you want to hurt me?!" Khushi sobbed turning away.
"But none of them have ever made me feel the way I feel about you."
Khushi stopped and stood completely still, Arnav slowly walked towards her.
"No one has ever made my heart beat fast." He held her hand.
"No one has ever made me lost for words." He spun her around so she was facing him.
"No one has ever made me go crazy" He whispered staring into Khushi's eyes.
"No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" Arnav kissed Khushi on the lips meaningfully having his hands resting on her hips, Khushi linked her arms around Arnav's neck. This moment proved she had the man of her dreams.
Shyam watched from a distance, worried that his time was going to come to an end. 

Anjali saw Shyam staring at the poolside, she knew Arnav and Khushi were there. Anjali shut her eyes distraught. Her heart was completely shattered, she walked to her bedroom and sat on her bed. She breathed loudly.
"I should have believed you Khushiji, I made you feel so bad!" She sobbed.
She stopped crying and wiped her tears "I will make him leave our lives Khushiji, but not yet. Your Di has a plan that will make him go for good."

Khushi pulled away from Arnav and stared at him for a while, Arnav smirked.
"Khushi I know I'm really handsome but you're making me feel uncomfortable." Arnav pretended to cover him self.
Khushi gasped "Who said you are handsome?"
Arnav grinned "You just did."
Khushi turned away muttering "Self obsessed Laad Governor.."
"Anyway Khushi I want to go out tonight for Christmas" Arnav smiled. (different timings remember? I will keep you in track though)
"I have plans" Khushi quickly said.
Arnav raised his eyebrows "Really?" His smile faded.
"Yes with Lavanyaji" Khushi shut her eyes hoping she receives a signal that her words are true.
Khushi's phone rang and saw the caller ID 'Lavanyaji' Khushi grinned.
"Lavanyaji! You do remember you are coming over right?" Arnav was hurt.
"What are you talking about Khushi?" Lavanya laughed.
"For Christmas! Um Arnavji I'm on the phone.." Khushi said embarrassed, Arnav stormed off.
"Ohhh it's a ASR jealous plan!" Lavanya giggled. "I have the perfect plan!"
Khushi smiled.

Humour, Romance, Shyam's time almost coming to an end.. for now! Tongue Hmm so what is Lavanya's plan Shocked Today again or tomorrow definitely I will post. PROMISE! Comment please?

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21honeyboney1sunshaeyAngeleyez09suokvenyarumugamHemaSuryabhambariArshinmeakashafaliMONAKARANmalar3Hafsa94piyakrishnanPriya_0tokyocrazyjirandom94tracy1191arshi10arshinoordinaIshitasweetyAsrkkgsrkannansangeeneagangelVClavanyarajDanieshArnavReader_HobbySamyxxrenee.beePARVATHY44TeriKhamoshiyanushankitvczafiPdroverHumzyseeta_naipslaksh65ASR6262dumas

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
awesome update glad anjali realized she was wrong about snake and khushi getting jealous about the women and arnav life loved the update and wonder what la and khushi are up to thanks for the pm awesome update 

Edited by dumas - 13 July 2013 at 1:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvrkannansangee

renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thnx for d pm.

i read this updt bt hve lost track of this story since  i m readin it after a long time bck n then recently cme across it again so added u 2 buddy list.

Bt why did arnav let khushi go with shyam to expose him bt she's pregnant how cn he take a chnce on his wife n child to prove to anjali when all he hs to do is kick tht slime out by collecting evidence whic given his crimes must be abundant.

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Go to top