Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 34)

PARVATHY44 IF-Dazzler
PARVATHY44
PARVATHY44

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
fantastic update and loved the surprise marriage
anjali is more bad here compared to shyam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

akvmji Senior Member
akvmji
akvmji

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
no first arshi sr and then shyam plan pls dear

IPKKNDArshiLvr

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

IPKKNDArshiLvr

imi12 Senior Member
imi12
imi12

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
nice updt

IPKKNDArshiLvr

A_R_S Goldie
A_R_S
A_R_S

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Very tricky by Arnav, but y haven't u Khushi's family been part of this wedding, when Arnav fetched Khushi, he also had taken them with? 

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_R_S

Very tricky by Arnav, but y haven't u Khushi's family been part of this wedding, when Arnav fetched Khushi, he also had taken them with? 

Arnav did get Khushi in the middle of the night.. When they were sleeping LOL They will be in for a shock too 
IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback! Smile  Sorry for late upload.. been quite stressed.. Ermm So comments have said that Shyam's plan should be after Arshi's SR.. Okay! Tongue

Chapter 28

Anjali walks up to Arnav slowly.
"Chotte.. What.. What is all this?" Anjali asked.
"It's tradition right that once a husband and wife are married the wife stays with the husband?" Arnav said.
"Khushi is my wife now forever so she is staying by me." Arnav added.
"But Chotte-"
Shyam clapped loudly yet slowly.
"Wow Saale Saab, Wow. What a surprising man you are!" Shyam grinned. Arnav stood protectively infront of Khushi.
"You went AGAINST your sister just to prove yourself tough." Shyam rested one hand on Anjali's shoulder. Shyam stared at Khushi, Khushi tried to hide herself from Shyam's roaming eyes.
"Get your eyes off my wife." Arnav instructed. Shyam looked back up to Arnav.
"Did Khushiji even want this?" Arnav's hand turned into a fist on the sound of Khushi's name being spoken by a freak.
Khushi walked up to Shyam, she stared at him for a while. Her body shook in anger being face to face with the man who ruined her life.
"Khushi.." Arnav said.
Khushi smacked Shyam across the face. Shyam touched his stinging cheek.
Arnav and NK grinned seeing Khushi not be scared of Shyam.
"Khushiji! What nonsense is this?!" Anjali shouted.
"Its not nonsense Anjaliji! This is the truth!" Khushi shouted back.
"I know my husband Khushiji.." Anjali said.
"The husband you know and love does not exist!" Khushi screamed.
"KHUSHIJI!" Shyam shouted. 
"WHAT SHYAMJI WHAT?! ARE YOU SCARED ABOUT THE TRUTH FINALLY BEING REVEALED? ADM-" Khushi paused holding her head swerving around slightly.
"Khushi.." Arnav muttered going towards Khushi. Khushi lost her balance falling, Arnav caught her in time.
"Khushi! Wake up!" Arnav yelled.
"Khushi bitya!" Nani said kneeling down next to Arnav and Khushi.
"Someone get water!" Arnav shouted tapping Khushi's face lightly.
"Khushiji.." Anjali said about to walk up to her, Shyam stopped her and shook his head. Anjali stepped back.
"Nanav here is the water." NK gave Arnav water. Arnav sprinkled water on Khushi's face. Khushi flinched slowly opening her eyes. Arnav smiled in relief.
"Khushi are you okay?" Arnav asked. Khushi nodded slowly getting up walking towards Shyam.
"Your game is over Shyamji so it's best you admit to Anjaliji what you have done."
Shyam shook his head "I don't know what your talking about."
Anjali rested her hand on Khushi's shoulder "Khushiji take rest." Khushi looked at Anjali shocked.
"Anjaliji please understand! Sh-" Khushi was interrupted by Arnav who lifted her up.
"Arnavji what are you-"
"Its our wedding night Khushi." Arnav grinned seeing Shyam tense up. Arnav walked off up the stairs with a frustrated Khushi.

"Arnavji why didn't you let me finish?!" Khushi shouted once Arnav sat her down on the bed.
"Because we just got married?" Arnav raised his eyebrows. Khushi thought for a while then gasped.
"We did!"
Arnav laughed slightly then smirked "I got you a present."
Khushi's eyes lit up "What is it?!" Arnav pointed to a bag next to her. 
Excitedly Khushi grabbed the bag opening it, she reached for the item not looking at it. As she got it out her smile faded.
"Oh so you took my idea of sexy underwear seriously?" Khushi said in disgust showing it to Arnav. Arnav grinned "Worth a try" He shrugged. Khushi threw the underwear. 
Arnav walked towards Khushi staring at her. Khushi gulped shuffling back on the bed. Arnav rested his hands on either side of Khushi claiming Khushi's lips. They both fell back on the bed enjoying their wedding night.
(Not going into detail for their wedding night LOL But yes they have now done 'it' Tongue)

The next morning Shyam was walking past Arnav and Khushi's bedroom when he saw something on the floor. He picked it up, when noticing what it was Shyam screamed angrily. Inside the bedroom Arnav and Khushi were cudding in bed, Khushi's head resting on Arnav's chest. When they both heard Shyam scream they sat up and looked at eachother. Arnav thought for a while then gasped.
"Khushi when you threw the underwear I gave you where did it land?" 
"It went-" Khushi pointed to the door and gasped frantically. "Oh no! It went outside! Shyamji saw it!"
"Good." Arnav laid back down grinning. Khushi threw a vest at Arnav.
"Put it on let's go and see what's happening.." Khushi said worriedly putting her clothes on. Arnav pouted "Do we have to?"
"Yes now come." Khushi stood up waiting for Arnav. Arnav sighed knowing he wouldn't win this time, he wore a pair of joggers and a vest then followed Khushi outside. Shyam still had the underwear in his hands with the rest of the family around him. Khushi made sure she was slightly behind Arnav so Shyam couldn't stare at her fully. NK snorted quietly seeing Shyam's face.
"Nanav, Khushiji did you have a good time last night?" NK said trying not to laugh. Khushi blushed.
"Yes we did, I guess I have to practice on my throwing skills though.."
NK laughed loudly clutching his sides, Shyam shook angrily throwing the underwear on the floor, storming off.
"Shyamji!" Anjali said going after him.
Khushi punched Arnav on the arm going back into her room shyly. Arnav sighed happily following Khushi.
"Arnavji did you have to get that for me?!"
"Khushiji did you have to throw it outside?!" Arnav mimicked laughing.
Khushi gasped putting her hands on her hips.
"I'm going to the kitchen." Khushi huffed walking off, Arnav held her hand smiling. Khushi turned around looking at Arnav.
"How about I take you out tonight? Wherever you want to go." Arnav asked.
Khushi's eyes lit up, she hurried towards Arnav kissing him on the cheek quickly then ran off.
Arnav sighed happily "Finally you are mine forever Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

How was it guys? Smile I cannot send PMs at the moment as my hyperlink setting is not working! Angry

Edited by IPKKNDArshiLvr - 19 January 2013 at 3:18pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

bertanaviabhishruti_raihoneyboney1ankitakhinvasarMinYoungsunshaeyarshifan64Angeleyez09suokvenyarumugamHemaSuryarambamalsahi_saiakashafaliMONAKARANgurukhushcrazygurlSuppi_4_udiyachillsadavirksarun.loveipkknd_gbdfanArhi87tracy1191jtammareddyarshi10arshitokyoritzzziikiran94MonuRaizadasunshinesamuefPriya_0IshitasweetynoordinaA_R_SReader_HobbyTouchOfArHiiLuvYellowangelVCGoldenEyesrashgirl000maggie131984sagarpatadiameradilneha2005venkataMaghinallsTeriKhamoshiyanmadhu1210HumzymissmkPdroverashred12zafiushankitvcdaisydee425Prani08ASR6262seeta_naipsameena671laksh65

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Don't worry about the upload hun! Its fine! Big smile

Well-written.

Enjoyable.

Light-hearted.

Exciting.

Glad Arnav and Khushi got to have their Suhaag Raat.

Nice touch with the underwear being thrown outside the newly-weds room LOLLOLLOL

WinkWinkWink

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Go to top