Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update, liked how Arshi had fun in front of Anjali and Shyam. Scared about the precap and sure the men are sent by Shyam.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute update creep shyam, i hate him when he touches khushi, be it in the show or in fictions,
precap scary, but waiting for the arshi moments before this act.
piyakrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice updateπŸ‘
but sadness back into action😭
thanks for the pm😊
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice and some parts were funny
Precap is shocking
thanks 4 the pm
sarun.love thumbnail
awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and the villian arises again... dosen't he get tired of itπŸ˜›
IPKKNDArshiLvr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys! So this part is like a Maha Episode... but shorter πŸ˜†

Part 30

"Khushi did you have to make me eat all those gol gappes" Arnav moaned holding his stomach whilst walking down the road with Khushi.
"Yep!" Khushi giggled "Where are we going Arnavji?" Khushi asked curiously.
"It's a surprise" Arnav grinned holding Khushi's hand.
A few minutes later they reached a huge field which in the middle had a small circle stage, around the field was a road. Khushi smiled happily.
"Is this the surprise?" She asked.
"Yeah.. do you like it?" Arnav smiled.
"I don't like it..."
Arnav's smile faded.
Khushi grinned "I love it! All of this space just for the two of us" Khushi kissed Arnav on the cheek. Arnav held Khushi's hand as they both ran into the field laughing.

NK hummed silently to his self as he wandered around the top floor, he stopped when he heard a voice.
"I've tracked Arnav's phone to find the location, they are at this unknown place but here is the address.."
NK saw Shyam on the phone to someone.
"Make Arnav collapse so you can get Khushiji" Shyam grinned as he hung up the phone.
NK quickly ran into his room taking out his phone.
"I can't believe that he would do something like this to Nanav and Khushiji!" NK said scared.
"I must ring Nanav right now!" NK dialled Arnav's number.

"Let's dance Khushi" Arnav smiled.
"But there is no music" Khushi said confused.
Arnav grinned holding out a remote he pushed the button playing *any nice slow romantic song of your choice*
Khushi smiled seeing small lights appear. Arnav took Khushi's hand placing a kiss onto it. Khushi blushed as she rested her hand on Arnav's shoulder as they danced under the moonlight.

"Nanav please pick up!" NK begged ringing for the 10th time.
"What shall I do?!" NK asked his self.
"I'll ring Khushiji!" NK dialled Khushi's number, there was no answer. NK started to tear up feeling frightened for his brother and sister in law.

After dancing the pair sat down on the field. Arnav laid down signalling Khushi to lay down next to him. Khushi smiled as she rested her head on Arnav's chest, Arnav wrapped his arm around Khushi.
"You truly do know how to make a girl happy Arnavji" Khushi smiled.
"I would do anything to see that beautiful smile on your face Khushi"
Arnav and Khushi stared at each other in the midst of silence, their eyes not leaving each others. Arnav slowly leaned in to Khushi, her heartbeat was starting to increase. Automatically Khushi's eyes closed as Arnav's fragrance smell was coming near. All of a sudden a car tire screeched. Arnav and Khushi quickly got up, Arnav standing infront of Khushi. Four men came out, the same few who disturbed Arnav and Khushi's moment in the hut. The main guy grinned as he tapped his hand with the hockey stick. Arnav stared at them all not feeling scared one bit.
"Well well! I told you I will be back" The main guy said.
Arnav nor Khushi didn't answer.
"You heard boss's order get her!" 
Immediately Arnav charged for the men throwing kicks and punches around. He panted heavily.
"Arnavji!" Khushi screamed seeing the main guy whack Arnav around the head with a stick.
"Get her!" The guy ordered.
Three men grabbed Khushi tying her up taking her into their car.
"K-K-Khushi!" Arnav yelled regaining conscious running after the car.
Khushi tried to break free from the men but she couldn't.
"Khushi!" Arnav yelled almost in tears.
Khushi cried seeing Arnav hopeless. The car zoomed off leaving Arnav on the road alone. Arnav collapsed on his knees sobbing and screaming.

Two hours later Arnav arrived home. NK saw him first and realized that what Shyam said would happen had happened. NK immediately rushed to Arnav's side dragging him to his room. Arnav did not realize NK was dragging him as his thoughts were still to Khushi.
NK knew how to snap Arnav back into the zone.
"Khushiji" NK said. 
Arnav's head immediately shot up "Khushi.." Arnav muttered.
"Nanav look at me." NK said. Arnav looked around the room still muttering 'Khushi'.
NK shook Arnav by the shoulders "Nanav I need to tell you something about Khushiji!"
Arnav looked at NK "What is it about Khushi?"
"I tried ringing you and Khushiji so many times Nanav.. But you wouldn't pick up!"
Arnav checked his phone and saw '57 Missed Calls: NK'
Arnav looked back up to NK "But what do you want to tell me?"
"Earlier on I heard Shyam on the phone.. He said something about tracking you down so he could take Khushiji. Nanav I tried ringing you so many times! I would of came to you but I didn't know where you was!"
Arnav blinked a few times at NK, Arnav's lip trembled.
"Let it out Nanav." NK said gently.
Arnav burst into tears uncontrollably hugging NK. NK hugged Arnav back crying his self.
"We.. we will find Khushiji Nanav. I promise." NK stuttered out.

I admit I teared up myself writing this part! You guys are right though Shyam is behind all this! πŸ˜‘ 

allegro thumbnail
Right now, I'm feeling like peeling Shyam's skin and put him in a juice maker and blend him.. πŸ˜‘
How mean can someone get??? Arghh
Thanks for the PM..
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Well-written.

Beautiful moments between Arnav and Khushi.

As for Shyam, the bas***d excuse for a human ... well he really is quite something ... and I son't mean that in the positive sense!!!

😑😑😑

Dick!!!

I can't believe Arnav was pretty emotional ... enough for him to start crying ... Bless him!!!!

😳😳😳

I hope that he and NK can reach Khushi in time! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting chapter, creep shyam should be punished 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update anjali is really dumb and blind can she not see the way snake is always looking for an excuse to touch khushi and asr in nk clothes loved it loved how the were romancing with each other not caring if snake and mrs snake was watching loved the update and the precap thats snake plan thanks for the pm