Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 25)

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

TouchOfArHi Goldie
TouchOfArHi
TouchOfArHi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Continue soon :)

IPKKNDArshiLvr

nisha1984 IF-Dazzler
nisha1984
nisha1984

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
nice ff

IPKKNDArshiLvr

PARVATHY44 IF-Dazzler
PARVATHY44
PARVATHY44

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Nice but next time a long update is needed.Thanks 4 the pm.Waiting

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! So most comments were asking for a long update.. Your wish is my command! LOL

Chapter 24

"We should try walking and see where we end up." Arnav commented. Khushi sighed heavily not wanting to walk, she walked ahead off Arnav. Arnav laughed shaking his head.
"I'm tired!" Khushi moaned.
"Khushi we have only been walking for 5 minutes." Arnav chuckled.
Khushi ignored Arnav "I miss my jalebis" Khushi sniffed.
"No wonder your tired after eating all those jalebis everyday." Arnav muttered laughing to his self.
Khushi gasped turning around to face Arnav, she took a threatening step towards him "What did you say?!" Arnav smirked wanting Khushi to be more angry.
"They also make you cranky,crazy.." Khushi aimed to whack Arnav around the head, Arnav ducked and ran. 
"COME BACK HERE MR RAIZADA!" Khushi screamed chasing Arnav.
Arnav laughed turning around to see Khushi but he did not realize where he was running as he tripped over a rock. Khushi took this opportunity to jump on Arnav. She straddled him catching her breath. Arnav observed Khushi closely, slightly red faced, hair messy. To Arnav she still looked as beautiful as ever. Arnav tucked a strand of Khushi's hair behind her ear. Khushi looked at Arnav's hand that was on her face which made her stomach be filled with butterflies. Khushi's grip on Arnav loosened as she shut her eyes. Arnav smiled knowing he made Khushi feel this way. 
"Forgiven me?" Arnav asked, Khushi opened her eyes and stared at Arnav.
Khushi stood up and carried on walking stubbornly. Arnav sighed and stood up following Khushi.

Khushi squealed with excitement. Arnav rushed up to Khushi.
"What is it Khushi?" Arnav asked.
"Dabba!" Khushi clapped happily.
"What?" Arnav was confused.
"Remember the Dabba we went to last time?" Khushi smiled.
Arnav remembered the scene Khushi caused last time.
"Yes, I remember it very well." Arnav rolled his eyes.
"Let's go!" Khushi grinned holding Arnav's hand running inside the Dabba.
"Look who it is!" The aunty said happily seeing Arnav and Khushi. Khushi smiled waving excitedly. The uncle greeted the couple taking them to their seats.
"Back here already? What happened?" The uncle laughed.
Before Khushi could say another lie Arnav quickly said "My car broke down so we came here."
Khushi sighed muttering "No fun Laad Governor." Arnav raised his eyebrows at Khushi.
"So what would you like to eat?" The aunty asked Khushi. Khushi grabbed the menu reading everything out.
"Tell her what you want to eat Arnavji." Khushi said after finishing her order.
"All that food is for you?" Arnav asked surprised.
Khushi tutted "Its like you don't know me at all!"
Arnav sighed "Of course. A glass of lassi." Arnav said.
"What?!" Khushi exclaimed.
"I want.. Lassi." Arnav said slowly. Khushi blinked at Arnav a few times. Arnav ignored her.

At the Raizada Mansion all the Haldi preparations were ready, the guests started to come in, all the family were ready.
"Di where are Nanav and Khushiji?" NK asked Anjali.
Anjali giggled "Early honeymoon"
"Hello hi bye bye! What are you saying Anjali bitya!" Mami exclaimed.
"Don't worrry Chotte and Khushiji will be here! But NK and Mamiji entertain the guests!" Anjali instructed. NK and Mami nodded as they went on stage.
"Attention Ladies and Gentlemen!" NK shouted. The guests turned around to see NK and Mami on stage.
"Whilst the couple get ready we will do a little show.. On how Arnav bitwa and pati- I mean Khushi met!" Mami said.
(the show what happened in the Sangeet)

Arnav watched in amazement as Khushi ate all the food she ordered. Arnav drank the lassi and was full. Khushi sighed happily,
"That hit the spot." She grinned standing up.
Arnav gave the uncle money "Ready Khushi?" Arnav asked Khushi. Khushi nodded then shook her head. She stood on the stool
"BYE EVERYON-" Khushi screamed as the stool wobbled causing her to fall.
"Khushi!" Arnav shouted running to Khushi. Khushi held onto her ankle.
"Ow!" She yelped in pain.
"Is she okay?" The aunty asked.
Arnav lifted her up "Its okay I will take care of her." Khushi held onto Arnav.
Arnav walked out and onto the main road. "We will have to get a lift from someone." Arnav said.
"Today is our Haldi!" Khushi shouted then hissed in pain.
"Where ever you go Khushi there will be some sort of trouble." 
Khushi huffed. A truck came along.
(Something like this)

"Need a lift?" The driver shouted. Arnav nodded. He placed Khushi at the back where there were drummers and singers having fun. Khushi clapped happily. Arnav climbed on and sat down next to Khushi. Khushi clapped in tune to the drums watching everyone have fun. Arnav watched amused on how the smallest things can make Khushi happy. Khushi stood up and started to dance, everyone cheered. Arnav grinned then his smile faded.
"Khushi... Your ankle?" Arnav was confused.
Khushi gasped "It's better!"
"Khushi..." Arnav said.
Khushi grinned "Revenge is sweet. And this proves that I am a great actor!"
Arnav was shocked at Khushi's antics 'Revenge is sweet Khushi' Arnav thought smirking.
Khushi was tired of dancing so she sat back down again resting her head on Arnav's shoulder. Arnav rested his head ontop of Khushi's. They both snuggled close to each other hoping to be back home soon. 

"Rani Sahiba" Shyam called. Anjali turned around to see Shyam.
"Yes Shyamji?" Anjal smiled.
"Where are Saale Saab and Khushiji?" Shyam was annoyed that he had not seen Khushi for three whole days, it was killing him.
Anjali giggled "Chotte and Khushiji are on a small early honeymoon."
Shyam was angry "What?! But they are not even married!" He shouted.
Anjali flinched at Shyam's anger. Before Anjali could talk,
"ANJALIJI!" Khushi shouted running to Anjali hugging her tight.
"KHUSHIJI!" Anjali mimicked Khushi. They both laughed.
Arnav sighed tiredly but happily at being home safe and sound.
"How was the plan?" Anjali whispered.
Khushi nodded excitedly.
"Di... you knew about the plan?" Arnav was shocked. 
Anjali giggled "Yep!" Arnav stared at Anjali then Khushi.. Then Shyam. Shyam was looking at Khushi lustfully in the white sari she still had on. Arnav hugged Khushi from behind resting his chin on her shoulder, Khushi smiled. Anjali noticed Khushi in the sari.
"Khushiji this sari..?" Anjali was confused.
"Oh yeah well me and Arnavji were in this hut and-" Khushi paused and bit her tongue. Arnav and Anjali laughed at Khushi. Shyam's thoughts wandered off to thinking what Arnav and Khushi were doing in the hut. Arnav saw Shyam all worked up he grinned wanting to make him more worked up.
"By the way Khushi you looked beautiful in that sari, in the rain, you and me, together." Arnav whispered so only him Khushi Anjali and Shyam could hear. Anjali was laughing a lot she couldn't believe what Arnav was saying. Khushi's blush was completely noticeable now. Shyam stormed off angrily. Anjali did not realize as she was too busy laughing. Arnav and Khushi grinned.
Anjali managed to go back to normal "You both quickly get ready now your just in time for the Haldi!" Shyam stopped and turned around to get the last look of Khushi before she changes. Arnav notices this and pinches Khushi on her bare waist. Khushi squeals in surprise and runs off, Arnav chases her.
Anjali laughs and says "They are perfect for each other may no one cast an evil on eye them." Anjali prays.
Shyam growls lowly "No Rani Sahiba. It is me and Khushiji only." Shyam smirks "Khushiji will be mine very soon."

Is this long enough guys? LOL

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

bertanaviabhifatemaskaimy123shruti_rainehalgankitakhinvasarMinYoungsunshaeyAngeleyez09suokHemaSuryarambamalMONAKARANgurukhushtokyoEmpressSarayuakvmjiIshitasweetynoordinaPriya_0A.K_LoveHrithikdiyachilltracy1191kushiasr26jtammareddyarshi10arshiterribletwist-Awaari-rashgirl000GoldenEyesneagsagarpatadiaReader_HobbyA_R_SiLuvYellowangelVCakankhaAmanda.LimMaghinallsPARVATHY44TeriKhamoshiyanneha2005Mahi1219RhysennSamyxxPrasaizafiashred12ushankitvcmissmkblackdove..Enchantress..madhu1210HumzyPdroverCool_BubblesDiva_Akorshilaksh65ameena671ASR6262seeta_naipssarunlicious..felicitysmoak.dumas

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Love It :) ArHi Are Too Good Day Dreaming

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
God can you shoot Shyam and be done with the villainy already! I want more Arhi moments!

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhysenn

God can you shoot Shyam and be done with the villainy already! I want more Arhi moments!

Ahahaha he will be gone soon! Not dead but.. Gone... Tongue

Go to top