Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 (Page 12)

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hey!

Another lovely update.

Short and sweeet. Wink

I'm glad to see this PDA from both Arnav and Khushi. Beautiful couple. Sizzling chemistry. Day Dreaming

Looking forward to the sangeet ceremony Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDArshiLvr

silent_whispers Senior Member
silent_whispers
silent_whispers

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
such a wonderful ff
just came across it and read it in one go must say this would have been our dream sequence of events in the serial
but well serial is gone so we can enjoy it here
please do update soon and pm me

IPKKNDArshiLvr

IPKKNDArshiLvr Groupbie
IPKKNDArshiLvr
IPKKNDArshiLvr

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Your feedback is amazing! Thank you! PMs are working now, I have a request though.. Please buddy me if you want a PM. Makes it more easier for me! Smile

Chapter 16
Khushi started to panic the next morning, what if this whole idea turns out to be wrong? Does she have the courage to do this? Khushi flipped out her phone and rang Lavanya. As soon as Lavanya heard Khushi moan for help she rushed over, falling into NK. NK had his arms around Lavanya's waist but both of their eyes locked. Lavanya smiled and so did NK.
"Thanks" Lavanya commented.
"Its okay." NK shrugged. "I thought you were coming tomorrow for Khushiji's and Nannav's Sangeet?" NK asked.
"Uhh.." Lavanya was interrupted by Khushi grabbing her by the arm taking her to her bedroom.
NK waved to Lavanya and started to walk off when a shiny object caught his eye. NK crouched down and saw an anklet. He picked up the anklet and smiled. Nani walked past.
"Naniji" NK quickly said. 
Nani looked at NK and smiled "Yes?"
"Do we write our own destiny?"
Nani laughed "You sound like Chotte! But in some cases we do. For example if we see someone who makes our heartbeats fast, who you think about all the time.. It is likely that that is written in our destiny. But we choose who we want." Nani smiled at a blushing NK,
"Thanks Naniji!" NK hugged Nani and ran off.
"So whats the problem Khushi?" Lavanya asked.
"I need something... something which will make me look... irresistible." Khushi smiled looking at Lavanya.
"Shopping!" Lavanya squealed excitedly taking Khushi.

Arnav planned a meeting in the RM with his workers discussing a new project lined up for AR Designs. Arnav smiled looking at the ring on his left hand.
"Sir?" A worker said.
Arnav broke out of his trance "Oh right yeah lets begin."
During the meeting Arnav saw a shadow at the poolside. He squinted his eyes to see if it was still there, it was gone. Arnav shook his head and carried on with the meeting. Arnav saw the shadow again.
"What the.." Arnav muttered. He stood up and walked near to the poolside.
The workers looked at each other and decided to leave.
Arnav saw a woman wearing a transparent black sari with her straight hair put to one side swaying her hips. (for choice of song it is either 'Tumhi Dekho Na' or 'Jadu Hai Nasha Hai')Arnav was unsure who the woman was till she turned around. It was Khushi. Arnav's heartbeat increased rapidly seeing Khushi in the sari dancing sexily. Khushi strolled towards Arnav with a fierce look in her eye. She pulled him close by his tie slightly grinding on him. All of a sudden rain came down fiercly. Arnav watched in awe as raindrops trickled down Khushi's neck down to her stomach. Arnav pulled Khushi close as possible and sucked the raindrops which were on Khushi's neck. Khushi let out a quiet moan. She then realized that Arnav was taking control so she pulled apart from Arnav pushing him against the wall and kissed him passionately. After a while before losing their breaths Khushi whispered "I can do anything Mr Raizada" With a flirtatious wink Khushi ran to her room leaving a stunned Arnav in the rain.
Khushi danced happily in her room that whatever she planned worked! Khushi quickly got changed in a more suitable clothing and trotted downstairs happily. Then she gasped.
How could she face Arnav? She took a few deep breaths and carried on walking.
"Khushiji" Anjali said walking up to her.
"Yes Anjaliji?"
"Why is your hair all wet?" Anjali asked.
"I was in the rain" Khushi truthfully stated.
"But Khushiji! You haven't fully recovered yet!" Anjali said panicking.
Khushi smiled "I am absolutely fine Anjaliji" Khushi hugged Anjali taking her to the dinner table.
Arnav walked in a while later shaking his head to get rid of the rain. Anjali gasped.
"Chotte why are you all wet!?" Anjali truly was worried about her brother and Khushi.
"I was in the rain." Arnav truthfully stated, he looked at Khushi both admiring her and being stunned by her.
Khushi looked down unable to make eye contact with him yet.
Anjali fussed over him getting ill but Arnav soothed her down saying he is fine.
Arnav took a seat next to Khushi taking her by surprise.
The couple were silent during the meal but both their heartbeats were as loud as ever. The rest of the family were really surprised that they were quiet. Shyam was angry.
"Khushiji" Shyam said. Arnav immediately held Khushi's hand smiling at her lovingly which automatically made Khushi blush.
Shyam tried to remain calm "You should look after yourself, especially after a time like this when you have just had the accident." All the family were very quiet now that Shyam mentioned the accident.
Arnav spoke up taking everyone by surprise "Don't worry Jheeja Ji. I am always here for my Khushi, I will take care of her very well." The family apart from Shyam smiled.
Shyam flinched angrily, he needs a new plan.

How was it guys? Hmm so the Sangeet is next and Shyam's new plan! Shocked I wonder what that could be..  

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

bertksgsrkankitakhinvasarNova555rdwsydIrenespencer14sunshaeyarshifan648500716902Angeleyez09venyarumugamHemaSuryarambamalHafsa94akashafaliMONAKARANgurukhushDhruvi2608akvmjisarun.lovetracy1191arshi10arshiArhi87diyachilltokyosunshinesamuefcappacuino5noordinaReader_HobbyA_R_Srashgirl000sagarpatadiactnabilahGoldenEyesTouchOfArHiangelVCSamyxxAmanda.LimMahi1219neha2005Lily2011MaghinallsTeriKhamoshiyanAlicia2012missmkmadhu1210HumzyPdroverzafiushankitvcjahnvi.luvs.ASRblackdoveseeta_naipsParud_ForeverASR6262laksh65Diva_AkorshiShafoodumas

neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely update

IPKKNDArshiLvr

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
 hopefully shyam next plan also get fail