Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
nice but is it the twist?If yes,then i enjoyed it very much.I think the next update is a hot one.Precap is awww
Nice update...😊

Can't wait for the next part...please update soon to save us otherwise we'll die of waiting and imagining...😆

Thnx for the PM though!!!!!!!!!⭐️
The feedback I get amazes me! Thanks guys! 😃

Chapter 23

Arnav pushes the door open revealing a stranded hut which had one chair, a wooden bed, a pile of hay and a pile of clothes. Khushi's stomach growled breaking the silence. Arnav laughed. 
"Arnavji weren't you supposed to get food?" Khushi shouted.
"I did.. but somebody got scared making me drop it." Arnav rolled his eyes.
"Really who?" Khushi huffed walking out of the hut.
"Khushi where are you going?!" Arnav chased Khushi.
"To get-" Khushi was interrupted by the vicious rain. Arnav ran back in side next to the door.
"Khushi get back in here now!" Arnav shouted. Khushi laughed spinning around catching rain droplets. Arnav watched as Khushi danced in the rain he remembered the moment they shared after the challenge. Arnav grinned as he walked towards Khushi. He held her hand and said
"May I have this dance?"
Khushi's heartbeat increased wildly, she nodded.
(Song 'Tumhi Dekho Na')
Khushi placed one hand in Arnav's and the other on his shoulder, Arnav had his hand in Khushi's and the other placed on her waist. They both danced slowly together, Arnav twirled Khushi around catching her in the end. The rain belted down on them but they didn't realize as their eyes were mesmerized with each others. 

A while later the pair came in soaked through.
"There's some clothes here, you go change." Arnav said.
Khushi nodded grabbing the clothes.
A while later Khushi stepped out wearing a transparent white sari and her wet hair kept onto one side..
Arnav looked at Khushi in admiration, he stepped towards her staring at her. He gently kissed Khushi on the cheek. He then lifted her up taking her to the wooden bed covered in hay. He laid her down still staring at her.
"Khushi.." Arnav said.
"I love you" Khushi smiled. Arnav's attention was now on Khushi's lips. He was about to claim them when there was loud bangs on the door.
"OPEN UP!" A male voice shouted. 
Arnav quickly got off Khushi and helped her up.
"Khushi hide behind the bed I will go see what they want." Arnav tried taking Khushi behind the bed.
"No Arnavji, I'm staying with you." Khushi said firmly. Arnav sighed and held Khushi's hand tightly. They both went to the door, Arnav made Khushi stand behind him whilst he opened the door. There was 4 men with bandannas around their heads holding bats.
"Ohhh so your the runaway couple, sir wanted us to find you and put you in place." One of them said.
"Well your looking for the wrong couple. My car broke down so we are staying here for the night." Arnav calmly replied back.
The guy looked at Khushi giving a sly smirk.
"I see you picked up an item." The same guy looked up and down at Khushi, the other guys laughed.
Arnav's anger boiled at the guy who talked and looked at Khushi in a disgusting way. He threw a punch at him sending the guy back. Khushi held onto Arnav by his arm.
"Boss! Don't fight back!" One of the other guys quickly said. 
"Why not?!" The main guy roared.
"That is Arnav Singh Raizada! The rich business man!" 
Arnav smirked.
"I will be back for you Mr Raizada!" He ran off with his men.
Khushi hugged Arnav "Why do you get into these fights for?! It scares me! What if something happens to you?!" Khushi shouted.
Arnav smiled "Then what would you do?" Arnav asked.
"I'll kill myself." Khushi said truthfully. Arnav's smile faded hugging Khushi "Don't say that Khushi. Nothing will happen to me or you."
Khushi then gasped and shouted "Haldi!"
"What Haldi?" Arnav asked confused.
"Our Haldi Arnavji! It's tomorrow! What are we going to do?!"
Arnav and Khushi looked at each other wondering what will happen tomorrow.

Will Arnav and Khushi miss their Haldi? What will happen? 😲 Edited by IPKKNDArshiLvr - 11 years ago
I was about to log out and guess what, I got this PM..
So glad that I haven't log out yet.. :D
Arnav the hero for rescue..
Thanks for the PM.. :D
loved d update bt its short:( try to give some long updates:)
Hope That Goon Does Not Come Back, But Must Say I Expected Intimate Scenes In The Hut ; P 
Well...they will enter RM hand in hand and say let's start our Haldi...
LOL
read 22 and 23 in one go awesome updates.
waiting for their haldi ceremony
Awesome! Very short though! Well not kidnappers but gang men look for a runaway couple! Poor Arshi! Never get time alone tch tch! Lol! Update soon! Thanks for the PM
Awesome update
continue soon please
and thank u for pm me