Arshi FF: How It Should Be 25/02/15 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Haha.. Shyam is definitely feeling the pressure here..
Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon.. :D
Just read it in 1 go...very nice story...keep writing...Happy New Year😊Edited by pari97 - 11 years ago
Happy new year and an awesome update! Dear, when u PM u should include the link so readers can find out what fr u write. It gets confusing with so many writers and FFs! I don't want to sound rude it's just a suggestion sorry if u thought I was being mean.
do continue i really like ur story
ArHi Are So Cuteee  Haha, Loving The Treatment You Are Writing For Shyam ; P 
Originally posted by Mahi1219

Happy new year and an awesome update! Dear, when u PM u should include the link so readers can find out what fr u write. It gets confusing with so many writers and FFs! I don't want to sound rude it's just a suggestion sorry if u thought I was being mean.

Hey, no your not being mean at all! I appreciate your suggestions πŸ˜Š
Hey guys! So this chapter is mostly the haldi preparations, with Arshi love romance! πŸ˜ƒ Not too sure about the OS anymore.. Still deciding if I should do it or not. πŸ€”

Chapter 21
This was a typical day when it comes to celebrations. Everyone tensed. NK sat down joyfully watching everyone do work around him whilst he sat down eating a bag of crisps. 
"Hello hi bye bye!" Mami exclaimed grabbing NK by the ear.
"Get to work!" Mami shouted. NK nodded scared grabbing a few pieces of decorations running off. Mami laughed sitting down with NKs bag of crisps.
"Khushij, where is Khushiji?!" Anjali yelled.
"I'm here Anjaliji!" Khushi ran to Anjali.
"Right see if this fits you!" Anjali shoves clothes in Khushi's arms. Khushi rushed to her room trying on the clothes.
Arnav was on the phone walking past his room when he heard Khushi shout
"Anjaliji! Can you help me with this costume!" Arnav looked around, Anjali was busy telling people what to do.
Arnav walked in the room and saw Khushi trying to tie the dhori. 
"Good Anjaliji you have come now help me please!" Arnav laughed quietly at Khushi. He took hold of the strings tying them slowly, his fingers brushed against her bare back making Khushi shiver. Khushi looked back and saw Arnav. Arnav looked at Khushi from head to toe grinning.
"You look beautiful Khushi." Arnav whispered. Khushi blushed running past Arnav, Arnav grabbed hold of Khushi's hand pulling her back. 
"A-Arnavji, Anjaliji wants to see how I look.. Let me go" Khushi said looking out the door. Arnav tucked a strand of Khushi's hair behind her ear.
"Why? Isn't my consideration important?" Arnav asked.
"I- I didn't mean that.."
"Then what did you mean Khushi?" Arnav grinned seeing Khushi nervous.
"I-I want.."
"You want?"
"To go" Khushi quickly ran out the door.
Arnav sighed "Next time.." He muttered leaving the room.

"Khushiji!" Anjali shouted. "What took so long?"
"Sorry Anjaliji.. It was Arnavji.." Khushi gasped covering her mouth with her hand. Anjali grinned pinching Khushi on the cheek. Khushi blushed then smiled.
"So how do I look Anjaliji?" Khushi put her hands on her hips posing. Anjali laughed
"Very beautiful!" Anjali smiled.
"I don't think so." Arnav said.
"What?!" Anjali and Khushi exclaimed.
Arnav shrugged heading off towards the kitchen grinning.
Khushi shouted "ARNAVJI!" following him angrily.
Khushi was in the kitchen looking around "Where is that Laad Governor?!"
Arnav snaked his arms around Khushi's waist from behind "Boo!" Arnav muttered.
"No I'm not in the mood now Arnavji." Khushi said firmly taking Arnav's hands off her.
"Your never in the mood." Arnav pouted. 
"Why did you say infront of Anjaliji that I do not look beautiful!" Khushi huffed.
Arnav walked towards Khushi making her walk back "Why does it matter to you what I think?"
"It-it does... No I mean..." Khushi stuttered her back hitting the kitchen counter. Arnav put his hands either side of Khushi so she could not escape.
Arnav kissed Khushi on the cheek "Crazy."
"Laad Governor." Khushi said folding her arms.
"You won't forgive me?" Arnav asked.
"No." Khushi said facing away.
"Fine." Arnav said sadly walking away.
Khushi watched Arnav walk away. 
"Khushi Kumari Gupta soon to be Singh Raizada what have you done now?!" Khushi shouted at her self.
"How will I make Arnavji happy now?" Khushi put her hands on her hips sighing heavily.

So what will Khushi do now?! πŸ˜†
This was also a good part, without Shyam and lot of funny convo between Arshi. Hmm how will Kushi make Arnav happy? Waiting to get the answer soon. πŸ˜‰
Awww...That was short and cute..😳
But i hope the next update is long and early...πŸ˜ƒ

..I really don't know what she's gonna do...?!!! !!!!! And ASR is in a teasing mode...πŸ˜‰

Thnx for the pm πŸ€— and do pm me the next chapter...soon...

Lovely update.Thank God there is no shyam in this update.Both r still fighting for their silly deeds!Thanks for the pm