Users

Frequent Posters

IPKKNDArshiLvr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks For Commenting Guys! 😃 

Chapter Six

"What a day!" Buajii exclaims.
"In one day both my daughters engaged!" Garima smiles holding hands with her daughters.
"I love you Mother!" Khushi & Payal both say whilst hugging Garima.
"Now go to sleep you must be tired" 
The sisters nod heading to their rooms.
Khushi sighs happily, today was just perfect for her. She got her first kiss by the man she loves the most. Khushi brushes her fingers against her tingling lips. She giggles falling back onto her pillow hiding her blushing face.

Arnav strolls around the RM, hands in pockets, head held up high smiling like an idiot. He just couldn't get the smile off his face. His mind kept rewinding to the confession,to the kiss, the proposal. Arnav sighs annoyed, he has to wait till the morning to see Khushi again. Unless.. Arnav swipes out his phone dialing Khushi's number.
"Hellooo?" A sleepy Khushi says.
"Hey you" Arnav grins hearing Khushi fall off her bed.
"A-Arnavji? Your calling at this time?"
"Yeah why?" Arnav raises his eyebrows.
"Aren't you tired?"
"How can I be when your always on my mind? So I blame you!"
Khushi gasps "Well then stay awake it doesn't bother me!" Khushi ends the call.
"What the..."

Khushi folds her arms, "Laad Governor blaming me for his restlessness!"
Payal comes in the room, "Khushi why are you so annoyed?"
"Arnavji blamed me for him staying awake! He said I was always on his mind!"
Payal hits Khushi on the head, "He was trying to be romantic Khushi!"
"He was?!"
Payal sighs shaking her head at her crazy sister. "Go to sleep Khushi."

Shyam paces outside the RM. He couldn't take this 'agnoy' anymore. He will never accept Khushi to be anyone elses. Just his.
"Khushiji I need you! You can't, no you can't be anyone elses! I need you!" Shyam runs off.

Khushi felt bad, she rejected Arnav to be romantic.
"I'm so stupid!" Khushi sighs heavily tossing and turning in her bed.
"What is Arnavji doing right now? I miss him." Khushi pouts.
Khushi hears a knock at the window.
"Probably Arnavji" Khushi laughs going to the window.
Khushi opens the window and screams a little.
"S-s-shyamji!"
Shyam smiles "Yes Khushiji." Shyam jumps through the window into Khushi's room making Khushi step back.
"G-g-go away!"
Shyam ignores Khushi but his eyes scan Khushi's body. "You look gorgeous in your nightwear Khushiji."
Khushi slaps Shyam. Shyam shakes in anger as he stares at Khushi. He grabs her by the shoulders pushing her to the bed. Khushi yelps.
"I was hoping to do this affectionately Khushiji but you have ruined my mood! But I am not leaving without doing what I came here to do!" 
Shyam grabs Khushi's dupatta tying her arms together. He did the same to her legs and mouth. Khushi wiggles around trying to get away.
"Your mine now Khushiji!" Shyam smirks.

😲 What will happen now?! Well I know but you don't! 😉 I will upload again today, if I get comments. If I get comments in the next 5 minutes then I can upload straight away! If not then a few hours later.. Its all down to you! 😊

hz83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesum storyline sooo far (Y)
shyam 😡
IPKKNDArshiLvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidinanisam

continue soon and plz pm me

Thankyou chapter 6 is uploaded! Writing chapter 7 now 😊
IPKKNDArshiLvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: hz83

awesum storyline sooo far (Y)
shyam 😡

Thankyou! Hahaha he is like the best villain ever though 😛
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
UGHHH, Arnav Come & Save Her 
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Beautiful moment between Arnav and Khushi. Magical kiss 😉

As for Arnav feeling restless and calling Khushi, that was pretty romantic. Khushi's reaction to this "supposed accusation" was kinda hilarious 🤣 Ending the call and that too on Arnav Singh Raizada ... uh-oh! Perhaps not a good idea ... then again it may not be too bad. I say this because Shyam the leech had come to "make Khushi his", but I'm hoping that Arnav saves her in time ... him maybe thinking that he'd need to see Khushi right away, thus going to her house and finding Shyam

Do update soon 😃
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update. update nxt part too plzzz
IPKKNDArshiLvr thumbnail
You Guys Are Awesome! Your Truly Are! 👏 And Now The Moment You Have Been Waiting For.. Will Arnav Come And Save Khushi?? 😲

Chapter 7

"Sanka Devi! Me Garima and Payal are going to the temple! We will be back later okay?" Buaji shouts.
"She is probably asleep" Payal laughs.
Khushi shuts her eyes in despair as she hears the door shut.
Shyam laughs "This just gets easier for me!"
Shyam balances his self ontop of Khushi whispering "Prepare for the best kiss of your life Khushiji" Shyam grins kissing Khushi all over her face apart from her lips which were covered by a dupatta. Shyam reaches for the dupatta across Khushi's mouth. Khushi keeps her eyes shut shaking...

A few seconds later Khushi opens her eyes.
"Arnavji?!" Khushi mumbles behind the dupatta.
Arnav had grabbed Shyams hand looking at him as if his eyes could kill him right there and then.
"Saale saab I wa-" Arnav grabbed Shyam by the collar pulling him away from Khushi.
"You dirty scumbag!" Arnav punches Shyam repeatedly.
"Thats enough saale saab! You don't know how disgraceful Khushiji-"
"NEVER SAY HER NAME!" Arnav yelled slapping Shyam.
"Get the fu** out of here before I kill you."
"But saale saab.."
"OUT!" Khushi flinches at Arnav's anger.
Shyam left through the window whilst wiping blood of his face.

Arnav turns to Khushi whose eyes were relieved her knight arrived once again.
Arnav runs to Khushi untying her. The second she was free Khushi flung her arms around Arnav crying and shaking.
"A-Arnavji Shyamji-"
"Shhh shh its okay Khushi Im here." Arnav kisses Khushi on the cheek.
Arnav lays Khushi down gently tucking her into bed. 
"Don't go!" Khushi shouts holding onto Arnav's hand.
"Don't worry I am just going to lock the door." Arnav said gently.
Arnav quickly locks the door but slowly goes to the other side of the bed.
He grabs the pillow.
"What are you doing Arnavji?"
"Im going to sleep on the floor."
"No your not! Sleep next to me" Khushi says as her eyes slowly close in slumber.
Arnav watches Khushi as he slides into bed next to her, he holds her hand placing a kiss onto it. "I Love You Khushi." Arnav whispers closing his eyes sleeping next to the love of his life.

The next morning Khushi & Arnav enter the RM hand in hand, Khushi slightly behind Arnav hiding herself from Shyam.
"Chotte where were you last night?" Anjali laughs and says "Ohhh you were in Khushiji's house!"
"Yeah I can't leave Khushi alone for One.Single.Minute. Who knows what could happen." Arnavs face turns cold as he stares at Shyam.
NK walks in smiling, "Hey guys now the whole family is here lets play some games! First truth and dare!"
Anjali squeals in excitement "Yeah lets play!" Khushi starts to feel herself again hearing about playing truth and dare, she claps her hands happily.
Arnav looks at her surprised muttering "Are you sure your okay Khushi?"
"Yeah don't worry I'm fine Arnavji, now come on lets play!" Khushi grabs Arnavs hand pulling him into the family circle.
NK spins the bottle.. It lands on Shyam.
"Jheeja Ji! Truth or Dare?" NK grins.
"Truth." Shyam states.
"Who was your first loveee?" NK teases Anjali nudging her. Anjali blushes.
Shyam's eyes wander to Khushi smirking, Khushi shuffles a little close to Arnav. Arnav holds her hand kissing her on the cheek.
"Nannav, Khushji. We know you both were eachother's first love but please there is a time and a place!" NK says laughing with the rest of the family.
"So Jheeja Ji who was your first love?"
"K- My wife ofcourse!" Shyam says smiling at Anjali but narrowing his eyes at Khushi.

Precap

"Khushiji truth or dare?" NK asks.
"Dare! I can do anything!" Khushi smiles confidently.
"Oh really?" Arnav says raising his eyebrows.
"Yep!" Khushi nods.
"I dare you to kiss me right here right now." Arnav grins knowing Khushi won't.
Khushi gulps looking at everyone giggling..

Sorry it took long to update! Been a bit busy but I will always update everyday. I could update twice in update but I would like people to comment at first. Oh yeah if you want me to PM you when I update please buddy me as it will be quicker! 😊

Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Read all the parts in one go..
You have the talent in you..
just don't get discouraged by the number of likes and comments you get.. :D
Update soon..
Do PM me too.. Thanks..
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Phew!

So glad Arnav arrived when he did! 😃😃😃

One thing that realllyyy pissed me off was that Shyam the dick, actually had the nerve to suggest that Khushi was to blame for his actions.! W*F?!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Anyway, I really think its pretty cute that Arnav and Khushi hold hands, kiss one another or just stare at each other whenever given half a chance.