Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later (Page 6)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmycub

this is awesome, plz continue soon!

Aww thank youu!!
Will sure do

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkstars

Lovely Os...Pls PM me if u continue it...

Aww thank youuu!!
Sure will do Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkstars

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

That was really intense ...

Waiting for the next part ... now I want Asad to apologise and heal her just asintensely ... Day Dreaming

Thanks..
Will be updating soon..
Oh he will, but not soon.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
~AsYa OS~

Part 2

An orphan. Oh god

Asad stared at the wall in front of him. Pain evident in his eyes, he realized what he had said to Zoya ND his mothers words repeated themselves in his head.

An orphan.

IS THIS HOW YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED?!

She didn't have a mother or a father!

HAVENT YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING?

Her parents died when she was just a child.

IS THIS HOW THEY HAVE RAISED YOU!!

No one can fill the place of parents in ones life!

He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see Najma, her face all teary and red, and he remembered the last time he saw this was when their father had walked out on them.

He pulled her in for a hug. Kissing her forehead, he looked up to the closed door of the guestroom. He closed his eyes tight shut. Trying to get rid of the guilt, and hurt he felt.

I'm sorry..I'm so sorry. He spoke in his mind, believing that she might be able to hear it.

Hear the pain in his voice, and heart, for his actions. But what he didn't know was: it was too late.

Najma pulled back.

Bhai, it wasn't Zoya's fault. She didn't force me to wear jeans, I wore them because I wanted to, and I never had a sister or a actual friend to come home with and enjoy. With zoya I felt lively, I danced because I was happy to have a sister, a friend I could do all this with finally. I never did anything like this outside of the house I swear. I'm sorry Bhai, I'm really sorry. Najma cried hugging her brother again, who in response just kissed her head, and patted her head, trying to calm her.

Sshh, it's ok, and I'm sorry too for yelling. Now can my tomator please smile. He said pulling back and wiping his sisters face.

Najma smiled and nodded.

It was time for dinner, and asad sat waiting for Zoya to come and eat with them. He had a feeling she wouldn't to avoid him, but she yet again surprised him by coming.

As soon as saw her enter, he watched her, something was missing. Maybe the smile, the joy in those eyes, and the crazy expressions always implanted on her face.

He watched as she sat down without talking, and gave out a fake forced smile, to Dilshad who kissed her head before serving her.

I'm sorry beta,everything that happened tod..before Dilshad could continue Zoya interrupted.

I'm sorry for interrupting, phoopi, but im fine trust me, you don't need to apologize and I already forgot everything.

They all stared at her shocked, she gave another forced smile, and ate quietly, and Asad felt another pang of guilt and hurt hit him. He was sorry truly sorry for way he did, and he was mad at himself a lot.

He waited the whole time for her to start her ritual of saying a poetry once, which she did everyday every time they ate.

But it didn't come, and Asad just waited, to hear the three words which he used to resent hearing from her mouth but now love: arz kiya hai. But they never came. Asad just ate half heartheartedly.

He watched as Dilshad exchanged a glance with Najma, and then a pass a look of disapproval towards him, a sign for him to Apoligize.

Had it been someone else, asad would have apologized on the table, while eating, but he didn't know why but he felt apologizing to Zoya was something personal, something that should be only kept between them.

He shook his head at his thought and continued eating, as soon as they finished he got up, waiting to hear Zoya start her blabbering. But it didn't come. Just like the poetry, he hated to admit it, but he missed it.

His phone rang, and he look at the caller ID: AYAAN CALLING.

He picked his phone up.

Hello..he said, his voice low and sounding as if he was depressed.
Bhai, you okay NA. His concerned younger half brother's voice boomed through his phone.

Yes AYAAN I'm fine, why did you call? Asad said after a minute of bringing his voice back to normal.

Oh Bhai, I wanted to ask wether you would be coming to the Azan's Nikkah after two weeks.

Yes AYAAN I will be along with the whole family, ami Najma and Zoy..Asad stopped himself at her name. He didn't know why, or when zoya had actually become family to him, not the guest who stayed at their place.

Zoy..whose that Bhai. AYAAN asked curious.

Uh..will everyone else be going with you to the Nikkah. Asad asked trying to divert ayaans question.

Yeah Bhai. AYAAN said, understanding his bhais diversion from the topic of some Zoy..

Ok I'll call you later, I gotta go. Bye. Asad hung up, and started walking only to bump into a soft body, he held onto her waist to prevent them from falling.

He stared. She stared.
He waited. She waited.

But no one started the outburst that would always be the result of their Accident.

Muttering a soft sorry, Zoya left, leaving a saddened Asad behind, who had expected an outburst, something he was for the first time eagerly expecting, but like everything else today: it never came.

---------------------------------------------------
Hola my lovies, thank you so much for the awesome perception. The long update is a gift for the lovelg comments. Your comments honestly blew me away. Thank you so much, truly. Anyways I will be updating this everyday, as I have already written the whole story. Anyways guys please keep commenting even if it's just a word I won't complain. Please like and comment both. I will be pming only those who comment, and like. I know it sounds cruel but, what's the use of sending pms and wasting time to those who dont even care to Comment, or like.

Edited by KSG_luv - 11 November 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali2288dpsreddynclsimron...nesteailiveyourafieka1234sanayakhansksweety3773gsrivastavacappacuinodreamygirl_95cooliolifeminiroxinanaanRaizaada312ash12ManellxxnotoriusxxPamHanoomanAsadksgAsadluvszoyaAphroditefallenetmartianStarshinaAileen134sherien81Dannyelasangeethbala.jalnimmycubanam48Desi_angel90hillyAphroditeSuper.womanTinkJiajdotsAngel.Khushihemvbguru-ki-dewaaniqueenie11princezsafaMvinfffday_lilyhoneey95piyushiDazlingdivyaraiiipkknd_gbdfanlove_me_notkajenvirmanpurplepixiezzinia2411bhuvana90jemiiBARUNILU_Arshivm17immigreat54benazharika04angel9849565007-Sathya7n-Jassiegankitabaran--Ritzz--kandygroverTheInkMistresszainab03ilvudaykohli4everpinkstarsDirewolvesShabana0786aashshhsswati-89Orion_N-Siaa-prats233bobbydoll.Suhasini.-Misek-Asyalovermysticloverrsk16samkoParneetSI-love-dmgsparikhrusha4003baubles-Fizzi-Lost_Somewhererads73937RarepearlEnchantress--Iqra--MSN_VannyArchi02-jiahanopamaakaswanMissSparkling_nandy_Krishnaluv94AMMY12zhasan2Manasi_16Gurmeet4Drashtihelen_of_troyHR-DMG4life_YmBrYnE_awesomeJeeLeZaraa-Serene.Rose--ScarletRose-GroverAddictzan101-Yuks-freya123Basiliskshewolf.hopehotdevildiva21asifiqbalshNithiya95MisHumptyDumptyMuneebaSheikhNandiniRaizadaaAsad-Kii-ArzoosjainshanakyasharanMereMahiyaa.

ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Awww loved the second part..!
Asad is guilty and he is too cute to want to apologize to Zoya personally.. ;) ahem ahem.. Lol

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Loved part 2!!
Asad feeling guilty and Zoya not being her usual cheerful and bubbly self...
Nice update!!
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
PM LIST
23 People

rusha4003
pinkstars
nimmycub
Kriti_rox
awesome
sophialuvzmusic
Dannyela
kajenvirman
Sandhu32
grad2011
TheDarkKnight
Priyamvada
NANDY_BRU
AMMY12
Asadksg
zan101
Mvinfff
cutiepreet
X.Sisi94
zainab03
hopehot

Added:
kritzksgian
..SheWolf..

Big smile

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for liking and commenting..this list will ne updated after every part, I might be removing some or adding some.. Big smile

Edited by KSG_luv - 12 November 2012 at 12:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalAsadksgmysticloverhelen_of_troyArchi02GroverAddictshewolf.NandiniRaizadaaraneebMereMahiyaa.

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepreet

Awww loved the second part..!
Asad is guilty and he is too cute to want to apologize to Zoya personally.. ;) ahem ahem.. Lol

Thank youuu!!
I'm glad u liked it well loved it..
Lol yeah ahem ahem LOL

Go to top