Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later (Page 51)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarepearl

hey dear i read ur Os and found it really nice and interesting. u've portrayed Asad's feelings so far so well dat it actually pained when i read about him thinking of his past and of Zoya. i simply loved the way he apologised to Zoya on his knees, his action was so heart touching. he feels something for Zoya but being the Akdu Ahmed Khan dat he is, he won't accept it. his worry for Zoya when she went missing after his outburst n den again after his sorry showed he wanted her to stay back in his house n wid him.
Ok now i get it dose tears in dilshaad's eyes were due to the fact dat she had to send Zoe to Rashid's house, she had wanted to tell Asad abt it but he didnt listen and rushed out.
their hug was so sweet, giving each other da strength dey needed to face and overcome their past. Zoya also has feelings for him, dat i y she she seeked comfort in him n was she crying cox she had found out abt the hats in the pic? well as always leave Zoya widout listening to her thinking she was gonna abandon him like his father. so at last Asad admitted she was the one he had feelings for but now threw dem in his broken heart foreva.
the os was simply amazing. its a request plz add me to ur pm list. i wud love to read da remaining of it.
love,
Nimra.

Ok firstly has anyone ever told you I love LONG COMMENTS..lol. Thank you SOOO much for taking your precious time to comment on this crappy story. It truly truly means a lot to me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now back to your comment. I am glad you found this story interesting enough to keep continuing reading. Aww in glad you think so, I honestly didn't think that people will actually like reading that part about asad and his past, and will skip it as it'll be too boring, but it's great to find out you actually read it and even more amazing that you actually liked it. Yea that's how I expected him to apologize in a hatke way, something different you know. Lol now we all know why Zoya calls him Akdu Ahmed Khan. Lol..yeah that was actually what I wished for to happen after the slap scene in the hospital but the creatives ignored it thoroughly and didn't give a full detailed apology from Asads side. Being the man he is I expected more I think but I guess the creatives know what they are doing.

Yup!!! Finally!!!! You actually got the reason, I was going to be revealing that in the next update through a flashback and you actually got it. That's amazing!! Yup!! That's amazing! Yes she wanted to tell asad but does mr khan ever listen...nope..lol he won't be mr.khan if he actually listens.

Yeah..lol the hugs I make my characters give eachother have to be passionate you know Wink and at the same time beautiful. Zoya character is kinda difficult with her past and present all mixed up together. Actually you'll find out the reason she was crying in the next update but I guess I'll tell you the answer to your question is a no.. Ouch Sorry..but it does have something to do with the picture and her father as well as Mumani..Hint hint Wink that part with asad was actually easy to write cz he never thinks before doing anything and just does it. He doesn't trust himself to be good enough and believes people will always choose over him like his father did when he was a kid, so his actions in this story are kind of justified. Don't kill me for this lol..

Aww thank you SOOO sooo SOOO much for this amazing comment. I am glad you liked this story enough to read it. You are already in the pm list cz as long as one comments and likes they are on the pm list, and you are definitely on the pm list you dont even have to make a request.

I would love to write now more due to this amazing comment. Thank you once again..
- Ariaa Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roxiestar

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnjal

OH MY GOD! I loved it!!
it was amazing! i have no words to describe how lovely it was!..i wish this could happen in the show >.<
please pm me whenever you update! i love your writing!
Embarrassed

Aww thank youu!!! M glad u liked it well loved it lol.
Awww thank you thank you thank you..lol naaa it's too crappy for the show..
Aww well as long as you comment and like you are on the pm list and you are on it for sure..
Aww thank you thank you thank you..
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asadzoya-12

it was really nice, plz pm me the next part

Aww thanks..m glad u liked it.
I sure will..as long as you comment and like
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malini1996

plz plz continue soon

Will sure do, it's just I don'thave a lot of time these days due to school.. M extremely sorry.
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malini1996

plz continue soon na...CryCry

Aww m sorry sorry sorry sorry.. I have been really busy I swear..
I know how you feel, cz if I don't get a update on a story that I like I spam the writer lol
So I understand how you might be feeling and I promise paka wala to update real real real soon..
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

very nice part

Aww thank youuu!!! M glad u like it
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqra81