Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later (Page 39)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
NOTE!!

GUYS THE UPDATE WILL COME IN A FEW HOURS ITS WRITTEN AND DONE, BUT I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE REAL QUICK, AND I STILL HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYONE'S COMMENTS AND ALL..SO PLZ BEAR WITH NE CZ NOW I HAVE TO PM EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED AND LIKED FROM PREVIOUS THREE UPDATES, FOR WHICH I HADN'T PMD AND IT'S GONNA B A TOUGH TASK CZ I'LL HAVE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WHO I PMD ALREADY AND WHO I DIDN'T..SO PLZ BEAR WITH ME. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSexyDevil

TheSexyDevil IF-Sizzlerz
TheSexyDevil
TheSexyDevil

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Take ur time sweetie 
we can wait
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

hmmm awesome update man!!! plj update soonBig smile

Aww thank you thank you thank you!!
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-abhiNikk

Heyy, im a new reader of this os nd am im madly in love with this!! Ur a really talented righter and u MUST continue as the last paragraph has left me wondering of what will asad do!! Please do pm nd sorry i havent liked ur post its cuz im on my phone nd dosent have the like button.

Aww thank you thank you thank you!! Aww will sure do, the last para has left every1 wondering, but lemme just give a hint, don't worry too much about it, take MY AUTHORS POST at the end of the update as a hint you'll know what I meant by the last paragraph... Wink Oh lol it's ok!! I know it's hard to like on the phone cz it keeps jumping back up, that's why I can never like anyone's post either lol, I understand. Big smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by risingsea101

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#666699">Awesome part<3</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#666699">New problem? I hope Asad doesn't get mad at Zoya</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#666699">I really enjoyed the part</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#666699">Continue soon, and send me a pm?</font>

Thank youu!! M glad u liked it! Lol, like I said in the post above take my authors post at the end of the update as a hint to answer the last paragraph. Wink Aww thank you! M glad u did! Will sure do both..sorry haven't been sending pms recently due to a syndrome called lazyassness Wink LOL Big smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">||Edited||</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Part 5</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OMG, Asad just thought that Zoya is his loved ones...but later realized it,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">but still I'm happy he thought that..At least that was a start..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OMG, Zoya's back in her old avatar again...I'm sooo happy..Big smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>His father, standing, laughing, with his Zoya!! His FATHER!

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The bolded one..note the bolded one, his Zoya...OMFGAJSHAS, Oh how I want Asad to say that, I'm wishing that so badly..</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">S.U.P.E.R.B.Extremelysuperb.Overall, a mid-blowing update..really...</font>Please do update soon, I really can't wait for it..
Please please update soon..Big smile

woah their did anyone ever tell you how much I love big comments lol..

So well you'll see slot more of that same avatar of Asad addressing Zoya as his from now on but fixing himself some times NOTICE I SAID SOMETIMES..the next part which I have already written has many of that..so prepare yourself Wink
Even m glad Zoya is back to her happy self I hate writing the opposite of what one character actually is in a show, it's too challenging and annoying lol, but I love challenges but let me warn you, you just saw Zoyas opposite version from the new concept coming up be prepared to see asads and near no way is it nice or positive..I'll leave just to that Embarrassed I seriously need to zip my lips..

Omg I SOO WANNA SEE HIM ADDRESSING ZOYA AS HIS IN THE SHOW AS WELL, SO FREAKING ROMANTIC that'll be! Oh god I think it's somewhere close lol, I feel it the way the pace of this show is going..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Will be updating as soon as I finish replying to every comment out here.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_YmBrYnE_

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I love your work
i reread my type of grl many times lol
keeep up the amazing work aowosme os' 
LilApple IF-Dazzler
LilApple
LilApple