Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later (Page 19)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --------

omg omg this is so interesting, update soon.<3

Thank youu!!!
Will do Big smile

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Amazing Updateee thanks for the pm :)

Thank youu!!
No prob
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dannyela

Amazing post<3

Thank youuu Big smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophialuvzmusic

she left!!!

loved part 3
continue soon

You'll see Wink
Aww thank youu!
Will do
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

That was awesome ...Clap

Glad Asad realises he's at fault too ...

Now ... am waiting for him to find her and manao her, in his unique style ...Wink

Aww thank youuu!!
Lol you'll see Big smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KSG_luv

Thank youu!!!
Will do Big smile

<div></div>Waiting eagerly.Embarrassed

Big smile Big smile Big smile Updating in 10-20 minutes
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Thank youu!!!
Will do Big smile

<div></div>Waiting eagerly.Embarrassed

Big smile Big smile Big smile Updating in 10-20 minutes

Yaaayyy!=D
Big smile Big smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

AsYa OS

Part 4

He opened the letter, his hands shaking, as beads of sweat covered his forehead.

His heart screaming in agony, and he didn't know why.

Even his brain, felt as of it'll shut down any second, and he didn't know why.

Every part of his body started to ache, and he didn't know why.

He was scared, and he didn't know why.

He opened the letter, to be greeted with the words his mind and heart were scared of, the words he started to fear.

The words on the letter had him shattered and he still didn't know why.

Aunty, Najma

I'm sorry for not talking
to you guys before leaving, but I have to go. Please forgive me, the work I stayed here for is still not complete, but I can't stay here. Im not wanted here. Im sorry for every wrong i did. Im leaving. Take care. Goodbye.
Zoya

I have to go...
I can't stay here...
I'm leaving...

Idiot idiot idiot..this girl was completely foolish, how can she think she's not wanted here! Asad suddenly felt like screaming at the top of his voice, pouring all the agony and hurt he was feeling, which he didn't know why was their in the first place.

He was mad, she hadn't mentioned him anywhere in the letter, only his sister and mother. But then he remembered her coming to his room this morning. Damn! Her apology.

Asad closed his eyes, trying to think straight. He had to bring her back, he didn't care.

He walked out of the room, and saw his mother and sister staring right back at him confused. He stared back as he handed her the letter.

As Najma and his mom finished reading, they looked at him, and he knew their reply.

Bring her back.

And that was exactly what he will do. He walked out of the house, leaving concerned and a worried friend/sister and a phoopi/mother of Zoya behind.

He roamed around Bhopal, ignoring his buzzing phone, the only calls he picked up were of his house, and only one thing he stated when picking up the call.

"Is she back?!?"

But the answer was always negative.

Asad looked around as he drove, not looking in front of him, when suddenly he looked in front and almost banged his car into the fragile body walking in front of him.

His car slammed to a stop, as he saw her, walking, with her luggage, on the street. She had fallen on the ground due to his car bumping into her a little.

He opened the door. Ready to blast who ever dared to come in front of his car, which his mind am heart believed was Zoyas right only. But who he saw was a shock and rather a pleasant shock. Indeed it could
only be her right, as it was always her who would come
before his car, no one else.

He saw her examining her elbow and expected her to look up and start her shouting with the her infamous pepper spray, to say he was shocked would be a understatement, when instead of yelling he heard a sorry.

He watched as she looked up, and gasped in shock. Without a word asad grabbed her luggage, and placed it in his car, and dragged her into his car, and she just stared at him shocked..too shocked to even say a word.

But as soon as asad started driving back to his place, Zoya broke the silence.

Asad what are you doing. Please let me go. She said.

A small glare was the only reply to Zoyas onging rant, Asad would have enjoyed it as she was talking like she used to before but, her words didn't seem enjoyable, each ended with the part of letting her go.

NO! he won't he thought.

He reached his place, and entered the house carrying her luggage, with her behind him, still talking.

Enough! How dare you leave like that, what do you think you can come anytime and leave anytime you want leaving a damn letter behind! Have you lost your mind! What if something had happened to you!! And don't you dare bring up your stupid pepper spray in this!! Do you even have any idea where you were suppose to go! Do you know what type of men roam around at this time! My mother had promised for your care, and you were about to break her promise! Whatever work you are staying here for, you will finish it and THEN leave! Do you understand? Don't you ever dare pull such a stunt again.Do you know how scared I was? How tensed I got! Do you!! Do you have Any idea what everyone in this house was going through!! Don't you dare leave again! Do you UNDERSTAND!Asad yelled.

Zoya shut her mouth and nodded.

The whole afternoon was followed by a lot of drama from everyone as they all apologized and cried, and reunited.

Dilshad had made zoya promise to never leave like that ever again. And Najma had made her promise to never hurt them lie that.

Asad just stared at his filmy family, and zoya.

He went to his room, and soon it was night time. He watched from his window as zoya started strolling again. He didn't know when or how his steps started leading him towards her.

--------------------------------------------------
Hey lovies! Thanx for all the love. Here is the next part, and those of u who want Asad to apologize he will be doing that pretty soon. Big smile Sorry for the late update, I actually had been very very busy, and ussually I have a record of updating after 2 months lol, updating everyday is like a record breaker for me lol, someone gotta tell the GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS. Lol. please do comment and like, pretty please. Big smile

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10dpsreddynclsimron...coolhappygirlsscarce05nesteailiveyourafieka1234sweety3773miniroxcappacuinodreamygirl_95cooliolifedeekshakothariRaizaada312ash12ManellAkoobkhamissaxxnotoriusxxPamHanoomanalia383Asadluvszoyasherien81deedeezAsadksgAphroditefallenStarshinamalar3sangeethbalasony1990.jalnimmycubVansashiv-sunainaONAegotashanbaazanam48me_lovelygulAphrodite~sweet Ash~TinkJiajdotssasyahillyNVBGKYAngel.KhushihemvbSajilishamanjusha_92SimmyOwaisiluvrainaartipiyushiSandhu32kath1janeniroopapurplepixieday_lilynightfuryhoneey95kajenvirmanipkknd_gbdfanunforgetable112ssafdar.FieryPhoenix.mysterygirl06zzinia2411TriniIndian88harika04angeljemiicappacuino5immigreat549849565007-Sathya7n-Jassiegankitabaran--Ritzz--darkangel93kandygroverilvuday-Keerthi-aashshhsswati-89TheInkMistressShabana0786malkasubHADmishtihiddenpearlkohli4everpinkstarsOrion_Nbobbydollprats233irock321KBfanNo1sups2222-Misek-arunsunita_gmrsk16ujala26baublesLost_Somewhereiqra11ParneetSI-love-dmgprincessjojosparikhsmileeverrusha4003AsyaloverKareena1994rads73937Santhu.The.KingEnchantressksen4ever4love--Radhika--anopamaArchi02-CrazySobtian-MSN_Vannyakaswanrisingsea101daisydee425HR-DMG4life.howler.ShellJAAMMY12zhasan2Manasi_16_nandy_krati5Krishnaluv94Gurmeet4Drashtihelen_of_troyrutu83awesome-ScarletRose-freya123mijanur-Yuks-crazy4KASH_ARBasiliskJeeLeZaraadevildiva21countingstarzKesha_H.Nithiya95arjunpurvixoasifiqbalshMisHumptyDumptyraneebMuneebaSheikh-Mrinalini-Asad-Kii-ArzooHallyHshanakyasharansjain

Go to top