Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
wow..
just have found this SS...
loved it...
really compact storyline..👍🏼
Rarepearl thumbnail
hey dear i read ur Os and found it really nice and interesting. u've portrayed Asad's feelings so far so well dat it actually pained when i read about him thinking of his past and of Zoya. i simply loved the way he apologised to Zoya on his knees, his action was so heart touching. he feels something for Zoya but being the Akdu Ahmed Khan dat he is, he won't accept it. his worry for Zoya when she went missing after his outburst n den again after his sorry showed he wanted her to stay back in his house n wid him.
Ok now i get it dose tears in dilshaad's eyes were due to the fact dat she had to send Zoe to Rashid's house, she had wanted to tell Asad abt it but he didnt listen and rushed out.
their hug was so sweet, giving each other da strength dey needed to face and overcome their past. Zoya also has feelings for him, dat i y she she seeked comfort in him n was she crying cox she had found out abt the hats in the pic? well as always leave Zoya widout listening to her thinking she was gonna abandon him like his father. so at last Asad admitted she was the one he had feelings for but now threw dem in his broken heart foreva.
the os was simply amazing. its a request plz add me to ur pm list. i wud love to read da remaining of it.
love,
Nimra.
arnjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD! I loved it!!
it was amazing! i have no words to describe how lovely it was!..i wish this could happen in the show >.<
please pm me whenever you update! i love your writing!
😳
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was really nice, plz pm me the next part
Iqra81 thumbnail
Awesome update withing for next part please upload by weekend thank u
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, what a gripping story! so beautifully written and engrossing. I'm grateful that the story is in English becos my hindi is not that good lol.  I love that its in Asad's POV. I so hope Zoya leave Asad's house. Cannot wait to read what happens next!!
samko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mindblowing 
pls continue soon 
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: freya123

nice part

Thank you hun