AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by princezsafa

You're really really good! I've been wishing to read a stOry but majority here are pretty blahhh... Yours is the best, absolute best! Do Pm me if you write anymore or update this!

Aww thank you thank you thank you!!! M glad u liked this story..aww..I sure will, but I'll recommend one story that is truly amazing..I forgot it's name but m always following it like a stalker it's more amazing and better than my crap..lol 😃
FINALLY!!!! DONE WITH THE RESPONSES TIME FOR SOME UPDATE!!! YALL READY!! 😃 the day has finally come whn I update lol, it's shocking I know..Updating coming up in a few minutes with a surprise gift for people who like/love(same difference 😉..) this story.😉
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Please PM Me For Updates.
Will sure do!
~AsYa OS~

Part 6

His feet carried him, as past memories started flowing into his mind. He looked around the place through his eyes as his past flashed in front of him.

He could see a little boy being taken away while a women stood with a girl in hand and a young boy bawling, begging the man to stop, to not take the kid.

As his footsteps carried him into the mansion he visited in his young age secretly. He stared at the wall on the side, the same wall he climbed and hid behind and watched the happy family, and their happier moments. He watched his father carry young ayaan on his back, he watched his father spin his half sisters around, and he cried, just cried over the sense of loneliness.

His feet dragged as his memories started to come back to him, and haunt him. He felt helpless, the same helpless 6 year old, who watched his father leaving him, who watched other his friends and their fathers hug them close, who watched the other fathers lift their sons, and play around with them, and teach them to ride a bike, he was a boy who just watched.

Asad took a deep breath in as he entered the doorway. He heard two loud voice, both he knew so well, one of his dear brother and other of his Z..his guest Zoya. He closed his eyes tight shut, blocking all his emotions and feelings and entered the mansion, trying to block the past that was being struck on his face harshly. He wanted to go home, climb into his bed, and cry himself to sleep while holding himself tight. But his love..care for his guest took over.

He abruptly ran into the mansion as the voices got louder, and as he reached he saw people gasping. The whole family stood gaping at him, except his lady l..dammit Asad shut up..LADY GUEST! yes guest!

He saw her bend down an grab a photo, and sneakily wipe her eyes. How dare them make her cry! He could handle them making him cry, but not her! They had no right. His hands fisted on his sides, as he watched her take a deep breath and get up.

What are YOU doing here?! He heard a loud voice, and he knew it belonged to the male of the house, ayaans mamaji. He closed his eyes, trying to control his emotions, just for the girl who was now staring at him, her expression now looked as if she wanted to cry and found comfort in him.

He looked at her as he saw her wipe the tears that now fell without stopping, he unclenched his hands, and he kew he looked like he was about to cry as well. Before he could gather what was happening, he saw her, he saw her run, run straight into his arms and he felt his arms raising and accepting the warmth that was about to reach him.

His feet went backwards, as she hugged him with such force that pushed him back. He without a hesitation was about to wrap his arms around her, when his mind stopped him. It was like a on going battle between his heart and mind, one told him to give her comfort and hug her back and take all her pain away while the mind told him to be reasonable and stopped him.

But a loud sob was enough for him to listen to his heart and wrap his arms fiercely around her and hug her close to himself, and take all her pain away. He felt as if she was taking his pain from him too, as he felt himself loosen up, and not think about the past that had been haunting him just a minute ago.

He pulled her close and wrapped his arms tightly around her tiny waist, as he buried his head deeper into her neck, giving and taking comfort. He unknowingly placed a soft peck on her neck as her arms wrapped around his shoulder tightly, her arms around him giving him strength and comfort that he always craved for. He closed his eyes as he breathed into her scent and pressed her closer to himself, but he felt it wasn't close enough.

He felt her sobs getting louder and his shirt getting drenched from her ongoing tears that were flowing like a waterfall.

He heard himself say Sshh, repeatedly as his one hand flew up from her delicate waist to her hair as he stroked her head.

He head a loud throat clearing, something which sounded more like teasing and he looked up to see his brother bobbing his eyebrows up and down, and winking. He smiled, and slowly loosened his hold on his little girl and unwillingly pulling back.

He saw her staring at him with her red puffy eyes and he smiled shaking his head as his hands cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. He took her hair covering her face and calmly pulled them away from her face and ran his hands through her hair fixing them as if it was the most natural thing to do.

Realization struck him in that moment as he saw his father making his way towards them, his eyes teary. Fake tears his mind scoffed, his heart tightly shut, except for the girl in his arms well hands clearly.

He didn't know why, but seeing mamaji make his way towards him and Zoya at the moment a protective sense of feeling crossed his mind and he silently placed his arm around zoyas waist and slowly pulled her behind him, shielding her from the men approaching him.

What are you doing here? You insolent boy! And what's with this besharmi act with our guest! How dare you put your hands on our guest! Is that what your mo..

Enough!!! Asad interrupted mamaji before he could continue.

Even a word about my mother, and you will not know what or who crossed your path! And Zoya IS MY GUEST!! ONLY MINE AND MY FAMILY'S GUEST! She stayed in our house and will continue to do so! Don't you dare stake a claim on what's mine! You already took my father, BUT IF I EVER HEAR FORGET SEEING YOU TRY TO SNATCH HER AWAY FROM ME, YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THIS INSOLENT BOY! I am not the same 6 year old Asad who watched you snatch his father!!

With that he turned around and took Zoyas hand in his and started walking out of the mansion.

Stop!! Stop mr.khan!! STOP!! NOW!! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE..Zoya stopped as she saw him stiffen up. clenched his jaw trying to stop the fear that was overpowering him now, she was gonna leave him too, just like his father!! He turned back, and his eyes saw a satisfied expression on Ayaans mamu, and a devastated expression on his fathers face.

He knew what that meant. It was a sign, his hand unknowingly let go of Zoya, who had been struggling to free her hand, but now was staring at him and her hand shocked, surprised.

Go! Go to them! Maybe that's what you had always wanted, so why the drama of running into my arms as if I was your saviour! You are just like everyone Ms. Faruqi! A chameleon, switching colors every now and then! But remember one thing, don't you dare ever come back into my life again! I hate you Zoya Faruqi! He said.

Your stuff will be delivered to you here don't bother coming back to get it. He said without any emotions and walked away leaving a shocked And tear stricken Zoya again.

As he started walking out he heard her yell his name over and over again, he felt a hand on his wrist but he shook it off violently.

With that Asad Ahmed Khan, who had crossed all the lines and the memories of his past for the one girl he actually felt something for, broke all the ties he had with her and threw all her memories into the same broken heart that contained the memories of his father!

Precap:
Asad!! ASAD! dilshad felt a strange pounding in her heart as she woke up from a nightmare. She felt her son was in trouble, and to make things worst, he hadn't been home yet, since the morning after his sudden departure.

She had been talking to Zoya, and had mentioned about Rashid to her and how he may know about the hats worn in the photo Zoya had been holding dear to her heart. She had felt nervous about sending her to that house, knowing Asad it will give him more reasons to hate her, but she wanted to help Zoya get to her father as quick as possible, she didn't want to see the sad Zoya.

It had been 17 hours since Asad had been missing, and now Dilshad was bawling along with Najma. The two were holding onto each other and trying to dial his number when they heard the door bell ring.

Rushing off to the door, she saw disappointedly and shockingly the whole other family of Rashid, along with Zoya. The sight of Zoya was all it took for her to start bawling and sobbing in Zoyas arms, who grabbed her and hugged her tightly asking her repeatedly what happened.

Phupi..phupi please say something!! Phupi. Zoyas voice was interrupted by Najmas crying voice.

She watched as her dost rush to Najma and gather her in his arms. , asking her what happened. And that was when the last bomb dropped, freezing Zoya in her spot.

Bhaijaan hasn't come home since..since the time he had left this morning. His phone is going on voicemail, and the people in his office are saying he didn't even come to office today.

Zoya gasped as she realized Asad had left her dosts house exactly 16 hours ago!

Where was he?!

(REMEMBER PRECAP HAS BITS OF WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOT THE EXACT SAME THING THOUGH THESE WORDS WILL BE IN THE ORIGINAL NEXT PART, OTHER WORDS WILL BE ADDED ON THAT HAVEN'T BEEN MENTIONED IN THIS SKIM. ;)

----------------------------------
And with that, I, Ariana, sign off lol, before any shoes or vegetable are flung at me for giving this late update! Sorry! You know i still love you guys right lol, and I know that many of you well all of you have a bigger reason to be mad which is no pms for two updates straight! SORRY AGAIN...nd to make up for that, this long update with a longer precap than the usual..;) The story will be switching the pov now and then in the upcoming updates to show how everyone is feeling and you all will fond out what was happening with Zoya in the next update, and why she stopped Asad, and what the deal with her taking refugee in asads arms was for! See you till later! love you my lovies and sorry once again.
Aww Wow That Was Really Awsome. But Please Don't Let Zoya Stay In Ayaan's House. She's Asad's Guest.
its was too short
and heartaching...plz make it naa
Amazing amazing amazing.
You bettah update soon love :P
Imma give a longer comment on next update, a lil busy at da moment :P
<3
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Aww Wow That Was Really Awsome. But Please Don't Let Zoya Stay In Ayaan's House. She's Asad's Guest.

Thank you..don't worry bout tht..Cz it won't happen 😉
The first chapter bothered me when I saw you had Dilshaad slap Asad. For me this would be completely out of her character and highly inappropriate. Asad is an educated business man and a woman slapping a grown adult male is not a common practice. Perhaps you've seen this in your life or on a lot of shows, but it did not fit well with me and made it difficult for me to continue. 

Sorry but that is something that just does not appeal to me. Perhaps later, but for now...it's not my cup of tea. 
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago